• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2014 - January 17th, 2014 - Somerset, NJ - Registration is up! $5,000+ in Prizes

Yobolight

Smash Lord
You guys should get Jousuke from Japan to go to Apex 2014 for Smash 64.

A few days ago Isai traveled to Japan to play some Smash 64 and yesterday Jousuke beat him in 12 character battle and Jousuke mains Samus (worst character in the game)..... THIS GUY IS FREAKING LEGIT

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
The person who was helping us just went on maternity leave but we have someone new helping us and WILL resolve this. Just please book now ( since they won't charge ) and once I fix it I will post here and get you guys taken care of.

TehWhite

Smash Rookie
This may be a stupid-ish question but can I use my debit card to reserve a room? . I currently only have $70 on it . would that be a problem? or should I just wait till I have more money in my bank. I've never reserved a hotel room before. Sorry.

LLDL

Smash Hero

A few days ago Isai traveled to Japan to play some Smash 64 and yesterday Jousuke beat him in 12 character battle and Jousuke mains Samus (worst character in the game)..... THIS GUY IS FREAKING LEGIT
Isai lost the 12 character battle? wow wasn't expecting that

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Kinda sad this won't be at RU anymore, but it's definitely the right decision. Having the tournament at a hotel will make it MUCH easier to sort out all the housing crises that come up, and extra venue space for more friendly setups (and breathing room lol) is a godsend.

Here's to hoping this APEX fixes all of the previous issues to make for a truly amazing international Smash experience.

:059:

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
We already will

And with everyone going to the hotel instead of anywhere esle it will be AMAZING ..smash hotel!

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Are there any grease trucks nearby? My lust for unhealthy meat subs are yearning.

Theftz22

Smash Lord

Where'd you see this? Can't find posts or vids anywhere.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Why are you letting Bifuteki stream again? Didn't we lose enough sets already? Not to mention delays, drops, lag, etc.

If he's streaming again, I'm ripping everything.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Why are you letting Bifuteki stream again? Didn't we lose enough sets already? Not to mention delays, drops, lag, etc.

If he's streaming again, I'm ripping everything.

He isn't streaming smash. 8WR, CT and our new main stream is.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I will probably buy my plane ticket asap and will definitely try to get MI organized on hotel stuff.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277

Everyone, may I have your attention please? I have some important news: There are apparently NO grease trucks in the area. You stay classy Smashboards.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Don't worry guys. You'll find some other godlike yet awful for you food nearby the new venue

You should be more sad for the loss of Stuff Yer Face Stromboli, or the BBQ place near the train station that had AYCE ribs on Sundays. Both of those places >>> R-U-Hungry

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
there is a very sexy awesome bar in the hotel :D
Oh yeah, I think I read something about a tiki bar. Now I'll be able to drink my sorrows away while I lament over the grease trucks....

But seriously, a tiki bar? Sweet!

Both of those places >>> R-U-Hungry
Now that's just crazy talk Tim.

But you may be right about the new places. I think there's a couple pizzerias nearby.

Zone

Smash Champion
Making an extremely strong effort to make this.

Along with Ragnarok

time to use the super money increasing item I found.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
After I dominate WHOBO 5, I'll be looking to come to this. It'd be a real treat, however I can't make any promises. Time will tell.

Top Bottom