• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2013 - Pools up in OP! - Only at the door for FGC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Got a room full of talent (me, Zeton, Denti, Razer, Dojo), we just don't have a TV.
This is around the time I stop checking this thread unless I want to start crying. :3

J/ks, but how big is the Heldrich, out of curiosity? It would have to be big to hold so many people, right? I remember seeing a small vid from last apex and it looked like there wasn't even enough room to breathe. :p

Asa

Smash Hero
Brawl at the Howard Johnson room 113

I'll be the guy with a backwards hat and tats on his left arm jumping around

:phone:

Rayzor

Smash Rookie
guise srsly..... I'm starting to get real desperate here!

I've got $40 for you and all I need is a couch or floor for me (and 2 others) to crash Friday night near New Brunswick. I'm driving from like 5 hours away for the competition and haven't been able to find a cheap place to stay (besides Howard Johnson which I've heard is super disgusting and has bugs!)

again...... $40 just to crash there for like 6 hours

Please message me.

About us: age 20-23, College Students from Upstate NY, easygoing, quiet

thanks!

t3h Icy

Smash Master
guise srsly..... I'm starting to get real desperate here!

I've got $40 for you and all I need is a couch or floor for me (and 2 others) to crash Friday night near New Brunswick. I'm driving from like 5 hours away for the competition and haven't been able to find a cheap place to stay (besides Howard Johnson which I've heard is super disgusting and has bugs!)

again...... $40 just to crash there for like 6 hours

Please message me.

About us: age 20-23, College Students from Upstate NY, easygoing, quiet

thanks!
Just find a place to park and sleep in your car, or ***** yourselves on the street to afford a hotel.

Player-1

Smash Legend
So does anyone know how to get a console working on the TV's at the Heldrich? We're working on it now with no success.

Also, anyone that is at the Heldrich is welcome to come play some Brawl in my room. Got a room full of talent (me, Zeton, Denti, Razer, Dojo), we just don't have a TV.
What room number? Me and DRN will be there...probably around midnight if you guys are still awake

PokemonMasterJamal3

Smash Apprentice
I'd like to point out that I can no longer make it to this, so someone would be getting a Bye. :p

Although speaking of that, can my name be replaced with Shofu (who signed up as "bigshofu")? He accidentally signed up for Melee Singles instead of Brawl Singles (which is what he intended to enter), and it'd suck if he couldn't enter the game he (attempted to) sign up for.
Re-posting for new page. Someone please help out Shofu. :(

Yobolight

Smash Lord
Will the streams immediately be saved after they are streamed, so I can catch up if I miss a little?

YoBiddyLPs

Smash Cadet
Okay, my friend, Shofu, signed up for brawl, but it put him in melee instead for some reason. Is there ANY way, if anyone who is signed up can't make it, he can take their spot? It would be much appreciated. He flew in from CA for this!

Yobolight

Smash Lord
Hey can yall help out a friend named Shofu? He accidently ended up in the Melee pools when he should be in Brawl. Thanks!

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Seems like anyone at the Heldrich has no TV unless they brought their own. The TV's at the Heldrich aren't compatible with consoles, it's impossible.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Does noone travel? Most hotels have incompatible TVs because they prefer having the checkout crap controlling the whole tv

Tomorrow ill have mine

Tesh

Smash Hero
Wii U gamepad can operate alot of TVs, ofcourse if no one brought one, its probably cheaper to buy a remote instead.

Ryo_Guikido

Smash Ace
Same here. We have a setup but no working TV. Last year we got it working with a universal remote, if anyone has one, please come to room 545 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom