• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2013 - Pools up in OP! - Only at the door for FGC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dekillsage

Smash Lord
Stop complaining about Apex's bracket pools lol. Top 4 make it out and are put in winners bracket. In other games bracket pools only have the top 2 make it out, and the player who made it out of losers bracket stays in losers bracket for the rest of the tournament. Stop crying pls :urg:

Djent

Smash Champion
Stop complaining about Apex's bracket pools lol. Top 4 make it out and are put in winners bracket. In other games bracket pools only have the top 2 make it out, and the player who made it out of losers bracket stays in losers bracket for the rest of the tournament. Stop crying pls :urg:
This, honestly. I get that bracket pools aren't optimal for newer players, but it could be much worse for everyone.

oukd

Smash Lord
Premium
hm interesting update to my pool. hmmmmmm

my controller just crapped out on me i can't even dd right anymore. ultra prejohns...BUUUT thankfully i got a backup from a cousin :D thinking ahead yeeaahhhgyhgkglsdag
also bracket pools are fine hush you guys

JTsm

Smash Master
I meant for both smash scenes. But.... Hanky Panky is cool.

Also, don't let Reflex vs Zinoto face each 1st round of the pool.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
In the 2nd row down, there is bye 6 v. Bye 13. It probably should not have 2 byes facing one another.

I know the Byes teams but just to wonder, what do you mean by Team 1, Team 2, etc. I would imagine that would be the seeded teams but HBox + Plup and M2K + Armada are listed?

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
are "team"s also byes? if not, then where can we find what team has who?

also if "team"s are byes, then some of them could probably be moved to different places. tope and cyrain are already in 3rd round winners lol.

Mariabattleaxe

Smash Ace
In the 2nd row down, there is bye 6 v. Bye 13. It probably should not have 2 byes facing one another.

I know the Byes teams but just to wonder, what do you mean by Team 1, Team 2, etc. I would imagine that would be the seeded teams but HBox + Plup and M2K + Armada are listed?
The byes are for the TOs, you guys don't worry about those. The teams are also our concern. This is something in place for Friday morning. So dontcha fret ;)

are "team"s also byes? if not, then where can we find what team has who?

also if "team"s are byes, then some of them could probably be moved to different places. tope and cyrain are already in 3rd round winners lol.

You know all those monkeys that decide Friday morning that they want to team with RANDOM#26 BECAUSE THEY REGISTERED FOR DOUBLES?! Yeah those. We got a system for those. So, like I said, let us worry about that and you can look at the 4 teams that will actually make it to WF :) hurray!

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Even when I was new at the game, i still didnt complain who I had.. all that's important is to beat them so you put all your time into finding how to do that!

Mariabattleaxe

Smash Ace
That is not my wish, my wish to be an honor for everybody.. if I can. ;)
I'll meet ya half way..
Crows look at your enemies the wrong way and then you set their slain bodies on a funeral pyre so their ashes may join your ancestors.

To be fair, since I'm not going, I wanted to see the TO file to see what was going on.
oh are you a TO? Oh enlighten me on how you could seed better.
Tell me of your vast knowledge of hosting international tournaments, oh known and famed TO!

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I just wanna get this straight:

Top 4 make it out of pools and when the bracket is generated, 1st plays 4th and 2nd plays 3rd first round from that pool?

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Yeah, not about the sets, just whether that's the structure. So best person in pools plays 4th best person in that pool in the first round in bracket and the second best from that pool plays the third best from that pool in the first round of bracket.

JTsm

Smash Master
I'll meet ya half way..
Crows look at your enemies the wrong way and then you set their slain bodies on a funeral pyre so their ashes may join your ancestors.

oh are you a TO? Oh enlighten me on how you could seed better.
Tell me of your vast knowledge of hosting international tournaments, oh known and famed TO!
I maybe a local MI TO, but I do know Zinoto, the best Diddy in Midwest, shouldn't face the best Wario in NA. So yeah, I question the abilities of a TO, that may or may not be trolling about what the **** they're doing. I just want to be sure things are going correctly. Sorry for criticizing a problem that is probably already being fixed, but you may never know, **** happens. :denzel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom