• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 SSB64 Event

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
allbrawl is a side event where all items are turned on...its more for fun.

I also do not mind pushing things back an hour early for 64. If that is what works I am all for it.

Sorry guys I am a bit tired got back from the beach but any questions PM/IM me

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
Put me down as confirmed. B-Rex might come with me. Can we also have a teams bracket? We are flying from Phoenix just for SSB64.

:phone:

BASEO

Smash Rookie
hi

hey guys. new to the boards. i am an nyc resident and a big fan of ssb64. it remains my favorite ssb game and one of my favorite games of all time! not sure what i'd have to do to be a part of this tournament but i'd love to join!

thanks
- base

Olikus

Smash Champion
Allright let see if i can put up a confirmed player list.

Poeple who have said theya re coming in this thread:

Koro
eggers
nintendude
hamburglar
dookdigity
B-rex

Might come
supreme dirt
me
ocean
king funk
firo
Blink
sensei
wenbobular
knithePhox

allright. Lets make them might show up to confirmed shall we?

Battlecow

Play to Win
hey guys. new to the boards. i am an nyc resident and a big fan of ssb64. it remains my favorite ssb game and one of my favorite games of all time! not sure what i'd have to do to be a part of this tournament but i'd love to join!

thanks
- base
Hey man- nice to see a new face.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=298262

There's the Apex post. Hope you make it!

Not that I will lol

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
dookdigity: confirmed. So can we do a teams tournament too? Should be really quick due to low amount of players and duration of smash 64 matches.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
I'd like to come to this. Its contigent on some irl stuff though. A carpool would be nice, anyone driving up from below dc on the east coast?

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I missed out on genesis last time because of job hunting and no monis but now that i have one and i have monis i'll be sure to make it to this one

acolyte10

Smash Cadet
Where exactly is this tournament? and how many people will be attending? i would only want to fly over if there would be a decent payout

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
jan 6-8

last year without promotion we got 25 players

this year we can hit 40-50 for 64

300+ for melee and brawl most likely

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
how big of a tournement is this compared to other tourneyys
This is comparable to Genesis on the East Coast. If you don't go to this you MISSED OUT! It is the APEX of smash 64 on the east side. If you can't make it there is always next year, but who knows who will be willing to go next year? It will be your only chance to beat Isai unless you fly to San Jose.

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
no way! isai's going? i mean, i had all intentions of entering regardless of his apearence or nott. butt now things are lot more interesting.

Infamous_Diablo

Banned via Warnings
Apex

wuddup everyone im new to the smash community and im entering apex. just trying to figure out how big of a turn out its gunna be lemme know if your going.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Post in the Apex thread in the Competitive events section. It clutters things up if you make new threads like this.

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
i understand that the tourney is double elimination. is that rule nullified during the quarter finals and above?

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
teams would be unofficial

and it would be double elim all the way why would we nullify that?

Battlecow

Play to Win
Guidelines for signing up are going to be in the main Apex thread, which is in the "Tournament Listings" subforum. I believe you have to register online.

Top Bottom