• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

= Apex 2012 Official Brawl Videos Thread! =

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Someone make a gif of Leon's 0-Death on MVD. =P
That **** was mad hot.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I believe everybody was packing their equipment up around that time, so most likely not.

Naridax

Smash Journeyman
Charlottesville, VA (UVA) / Virginia Beach, VA

-MAC- Miguel

Smash Cadet
I have ally vs. otori, it will be up later tonight along with

Mr. r vs. OCEAN (no sound again) and I'm also sorry about this one, its very choppy and skips a lot. I'm sorry for this. my computer didn't day that it dropped any frames and is why I didn't ask them to save the replay to the game.

ADHD vs. OCEAN
San vs. TO joe

and that's all I have as far as singles go.

I've got lots of doubles also but I don't know exactly who is who yet so give me some time tonight and I'll let you know

edit: just to let you know, I'm converting these files as you read this

ADHD vs OCEAN? please?!! :smirk:

Orion*

Smash Researcher
Neither do I. I luckily got to sit right next to larry irl when it was played out but would have loved to have a 2nd look at the set to take notes :)

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
My set with Otori wasn't recorded. Otori didn't want the set recorded for some reason +_-

Tesh

Smash Hero
He must have done something shameful to win eh?

Also it was isn't commonly part of all rulesets that you can't refuse to be recorded?

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
He must have done something shameful to win eh?

Also it was isn't commonly part of all rulesets that you can't refuse to be recorded?
Nah, he played pretty beast.

Our set was called on a non-recording set up. M@v offered to record the set anyway by switching the Wii me and Otori were playing on with his own, which has unlimited save time, but Otori refused the offer. Since the set up we were was not hacked to begin with we could not save any of the replays.

Top Bottom