• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 Info Dump!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
whats the basis for
macd > zhu
and then
kk > macd
?

has there been any info? im hyped for KK being in winners semis

Levingy

Smash Apprentice
I'm dissapointed to the stream not showing melee-bracket enough. I guess I just thought melee would be the main event enough to get streamed in bracket all the time.

Engo

Smash Ace
Looking at that bracket it seems like all Canadians ended up eliminating each other off the bracket. Weon X eliminated Kage and Unknown eliminated IB. Sucks that it had to be that way.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
Ugh M2k cud've run a train through losers if he hadn't ragequit the tournament. I'm mad right now.
Nah bro. Losers bracket belongs to Unknown and Javi. :embarrass:

are u sure? it doesnt seem feasible that all 8 people who are recording had equipment failures. short of that its the TOs fault for not directing them to recording setups.
I'm positive. Juggelyguy didn't go into it, but he basically said that the entirety of Friday's matching on non-stream setups got lost.
He said they wud try to fix whatever the problem was for sunday (today), but he was doubtful it would happen.

Merkuri

Smash Lord
Ugh M2k cud've run a train through losers if he hadn't ragequit the tournament. I'm mad right now.
Well keep in mind that the tourney ended up playing Brawl and Melee at the sametime, where as before the were supposed to be played on separate nights. I don't think it was so much of a ragequit as him being unable to focus on both games at the sametime.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
If hax wins, I'm happy because hax is my boy.

but im also mad because not a single javi match has been on stream/recorded other than his crew match -_____-

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Tec0 > Leffen
SW > Plup
SFAT > Chudat
Hax > MacD
Tope > S2J
Unknown > Tope

L-J

Smash Ace
Well keep in mind that the tourney ended up playing Brawl and Melee at the sametime, where as before the were supposed to be played on separate nights. I don't think it was so much of a ragequit as him being unable to focus on both games at the sametime.
If that's the case then fair enough, but I always like to see m2k do well (in melee) so I'm still mad. And looking at his potential bracket assuming apj's one is correct for his section he wud've had hax, sfat, macd, javi and then the loser of Armada PP, the latter of which would've been an amazing match if he'd got that far which i'm sure he could have.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
I'm positive. Juggelyguy didn't go into it, but he basically said that the entirety of Friday's matching on non-stream setups got lost.
He said they wud try to fix whatever the problem was for sunday (today), but he was doubtful it would happen.
What? How is it possible for 8 people to all screw up their recording devices? I've never operated one, but dont you just plug them in and hit record like a VCR? lol
Someone has to be tampering with them. :mad:

And I'm sure M2K forfeiting was to concentrate on Brawl moneys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom