• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

StriCNYN3

Smash Journeyman
GG's to everybody that I played. Kinda sucks I never actually entered pools when I was supposed to, but still, I had a lot of fun. Lots of upsets =)

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
APEX 2010 by Chen Li Cha

It's mainly a Brawl thing :p
LOL! So good.

I saved all my 2nd pool matches to someone's Wii. It was against the wall separating the Melee and Brawl sides of the venue. If anyone has matches saved involving a Cyan Yoshi and the tag "Aizu", then pleeeeeeeease get in touch with me since I REALLY want them uploaded/saved.

Shoutouts in Results thread! GGs to all and I had a blast.

Alukard

Smash Hero
LMFAOOOOO at that dbz vid about the brawl side of melee ...

crazy how good that vid was with such short notice LOLOL

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
I have a video request as well. Anyone with replays of a Diddy or ZSS with the tag of MDM please upload, or pm me. I'd really like the replays.

Apex has actually reignited my drive in this game that I lost almost a year ago. I actually care about how I place and who I lose to now and it's time to stop being a mid level scrub. I wanna start analyzing my play and trying to fix bad habits.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I had so much fun here! The Japanese were so nice to me! It made me really happy, but I was sad to see them leave. I hope they come to more U.S. tournies! :D

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=10928091#post10928091

RESULTS ARE UP AND WILL BE UPDATED THROUGHOUT THE WEEK

HAT

Smash Ace
GG's to everybody that I played. Kinda sucks I never actually entered pools when I was supposed to, but still, I had a lot of fun. Lots of upsets =)
hey man, i'm the guy who was running a lot of the melee ****-

i'm really sorry about that. i'm usually flawless at my objectives when i'm running aspects of a tournament, but at apex i found i messed up a few things.

again-

i'm sorry to everyone for the few mistakes i did make. i don't remember specifically all of the problems what i had with my own actions, but its ok

anyway sorry for some of the ****ed up 2nd round teams matches- it was a rough bracket, cus there was a lot of competition at this tournament, and it's hard to seed quickly when there's that much going on.

i dont remember much else, but yea.

sorry guys.

overall, good tourny.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
So dumb i shoulda made it out of pools. pretty much it was between me or inui to get out of the second pools to get to bracket, we got the same set score but he got 1 more game win even though i beat him in pools so it ticked me off even more. oh well i did a good job, beat inui, boss, 2 stocking biglou's luigi, winning about a 7/10 of all my MMs in total, APEX 2010 best Tourny yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom