• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rybaia

Smash Journeyman
Like I said, everytime we have foreigners, we have some ridiculous reports about how much better they are than the Americans. Then the tournament goes down and they never make top 3 (cept armada).

Good job on beating rain Larry

And not to brawl bash, but you should expect this kind of inconsistency in brawl results, Chibo.
Someone forget about Amsah. =P
And about the results I agree but even Melee tournaments have alot of incisistency.
Look at the results of Genesis, RoM 1/2, P4.
The pools, the bracket, the experience on various match ups, the mantal condition you have on that day, all this metters.
I remember I was so disappointed about SS placing at Genesis but then he ***** Armada at P4 and he almost placed in top 8.

Sorry for my bad english I hope yo guys understand qhat I'm trying to say.

EDIT: Good **** by Lee. Awesome match.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
axe literally walked away and straight let shiz back on stage game 2 on fountain...wow

fully intentionally, he had the edgeguard but just walked away

Merkuri

Smash Lord
Shiz is out. I predicted he'd get top 5. Danm!!

Anyone have a more current bracket image for melee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom