• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anything Can Change! Chrom for SSB4 - Closing Remarks, and an Invitation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hong

The Strongest
I would eat my own small-cloths if Chrom is not in this game. He is, without a doubt, the unannounced character I have had most faith in. I suspected it since before his appearance in the game (given past trends), before Smash Bros 4 was finally shown, and before the revelation of Regna Ferox. Going on a step further, yeah, I suspect he will replace Ike. Of course you can give Marth, Ike and Chrom different fighting styles, though it is a matter of diversity in the roster as a whole. That is to say, it is more likely they will want to represent a wider range of franchises.

And really, as someone who has been a fan of Fire Emblem since the third entry (that is, pre-international exposure), having two characters is more than I could ask for. Not to say I am opposed to a third character... but they would better represent the spirit of Fire Emblem if they used something other than swords.

Noler_Mass

Smash Ace
I am the official new owner of this thread and am currently working on revamping the main post!! Any ideas for what I can put in the main post are greatly appreciated, also I will be adding a support section, so if support Chrom make sure to let me know!

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Well, I'm sure that a Chrom fan like Noler would do justice to the thread. I'm looking forward to the revamped front post. :)

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
I would include a background for Chrom, moveset potential, arguments against him, and why they aren't good or can be proven wrong. Because most if not all of them can be.

•Col•

Smash Champion
I would include a background for Chrom, moveset potential, arguments against him, and why they aren't good or can be proven wrong. Because most if not all of them can be.
Arguments against any single character ever can be shown to not good. Even Naruto or Goku.

Better to show why a character should be or deserve to be in Smash... So for Chrom LOL GOOD LUCK. "He's new" and "FE: Awankening sold well" are not good reasons btw. Just a tip.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
I am the official new owner of this thread and am currently working on revamping the main post!! Any ideas for what I can put in the main post are greatly appreciated, also I will be adding a support section, so if support Chrom make sure to let me know!
Sorry to go off-topic, but how did you do that? (replacing the original first post.)

Noler_Mass

Smash Ace
Sorry to go off-topic, but how did you do that? (replacing the original first post.)
I talked to starphoenix about it, then after I got his approval which he wasn't at all hesitant to give I messaged mario_and_sonic_guy and he made me the owner.

I'm pulling together resources and researching the other popular threads right now, and of course I'm reading suggestions too, all of which I am thinking about. Definetly expect background, potential, arguments against, movesets, and other miscellaneous things like alternate costumes and info on the regna ferox stage. Also there will be a supporters list, so if you want to be on it let me know, other than my name I'm not going to assume anyone wants to be on it until they confirm it for me.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
I've been meaning to post something like this... and I finally have the time. :D

One of the biggest problems that people have with Chrom is his justification to be included. Why does he deserve to be in (let's ignore sales; it's not a deciding factor)? How does he stand out compare to all other candidates in Awakening? To further emphasize:

- Some people are sceptical of Chrom being Smash. Even in Chrom's concept art, he draws heavily from Ike (being related to Marth doesn't do him a favour as well). People are naturally going to think that Chrom would most likely be an Ike-semi clone (and I don't blame them, judging Sakurai's past decisions on these things). Or perhaps even an alt costume for Ike/Marth. And all this leads into...

- Moveset potential. While not a deciding factor, why should Chrom get a unique moveset, as he resembles Marth/Ike? Isn't just easier to make him a semi-clone? Also, Sakurai looks for uniqueness. How will Chrom be an unique addition? What will make Sakurai not brush past him, and not think Chrom will be redundant? I have no problem if Chrom ends up being a semi-clone, however, others do.

- Like I've said before, why does Chrom deserve to be in? What makes Chrom an important inclusion in the FE series (especially if he's not going to be in a future title), and similarity, how is Awakening an important game to the series? Give me a reason, I wanna know, why does Awakening need a rep? This links to the previous question: how is Awakening an important game to the series? Is it that important to warrant a character in Smash? (We already have a stage to represent Awakening. So the argument of "representing" Awakening is a moot point).

These are the questions that first come into my head, and I'm sure I can think of more. The answers to some might be obvious, but, again, I'd avoid brining sales into account, and perhaps make this a more or less a lengthy explanation as to "why". It's ultimately up to Sakurai whether X series/game deserves a fighter. However, keep in mind that not everyone will agree with Sakurai's choices, though, they might warm up to them (like me).

There have been many unique movesets posted here, right? I think you guys could win me over if one of them intrigues me (I'll look for these). However, as I said before, I'm neutral on Chrom, as with any other newcomer. :laugh:

Noler_Mass

Smash Ace
Definetly going to go over most if not all of what you said, thanks for some of the tips. I think I will at least mention the sales once or twice since it is a valid point, though it is not the only point by a long shot, anything that helps his chances should be included though.

•Col•

Smash Champion
...I'm not even going to bother.
Just to explain myself, "He's new" is not a good reason beause it could literally be used for any single Fire Emblem in a specific point in time... Same goes for Pokemon characters.

The 'FE Awakening sold well' thing isn't good either imo for 2 reasons... 1. It works just as well as a reason for another FE13 character like Lucina or Robin. And secondly, FE sales don't seem to determine a character's inclusion to Smash. Just look at Ike. His games sold pretty dang poorly...

The only other reason I've heard why that Chrom should be included is because 'He is cool'... Which is valid reasoning at least, but it's completely subjective. D: I think pretty much every FE lord is cool... So for me, that could be used for any other main FE character

I really really don't have much against Chrom. I just don't see the reasons to actually support him. If anything, rather than saying FE Awakening sold well, say it saved the series and deserves representation... And then give valid reasons why Chrom should deserves it over Lucina or Robin.

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
Forget Chrom, put in Lon'qu! :)

I wish lol.

Seriously though I'd rather have Robin...swords + magic, and possible customization maybe? Gender/set builds from the game

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
I'm going to put an abridged version of my side of things before I head to bed.

Chrom is the posterboy of Awakening. While Lucina is also there, and is a lord, Chrom equates to the position that Marth and Ike hold in their respective games. He is the main character of the game, which is a valid point for him, like it or not. While Robin and Lucina are important to the story, they are not the main character.

Look at the Super Smash Bros roster as it stands in Brawl. There is not a single supporting character in the roster without the main protagonist of said game. Having Robin or Lucina instead of Chrom or without Chrom is like having Luigi instead of Mario. That just doesn't work.

On Roy, this is how I see it. The fact that Arena Ferox is a stage DOES mean something. However, if Roy were the "new" FE character, it doesn't mesh with the stage. It doesn't make any sense. Anyone who doesn't know of Fire Emblem would think, "Oh. Roy must go with this stage." Except he doesn't. So I personally don't see Roy.

I mean think about the stages in Brawl. The only stages that didn't get a playable character are Pictochat, Electroplankton, and there may be one or two more. But would those series really GET a character? Probably not because Pictochat has no character, and Electroplankton is such a minor and obscure series that it would hardly draw any hype.

An example that has been used to counter my point was the NIntendogs stage in the 3DS version. However, I don't agree with this argument. What would they make a character from Nintendogs? A Beagle puppy? That wouldn't happen. I understand that Wii Fit Trainer was a choice no one saw coming, but just because she is the WTF doesn't mean we have to throw ALL logic out the window. There is not going to be a playable character from Nintendogs.

Fire Emblem, on the other hand, is a series that is gaining steam, and was saved by Chrom's game. If Awakening hadn't sold well, who knows what would've happened to the series? Also mind you, that while diversity in weapon use would be nice, three blue haired swordsmen wouldn't be a false representation of the series as far as Lords (who are the only characters who would likely get in anyway) go. I did the math earlier in this thread I believe. Basically, only a select few lords aren't blue haired, and even less than that don't use swords. If it even wound up being Marth, Ike, Chrom and Roy, it would be fair representation.

Also, the argument that "he would be a clone" is nonsense. You could say that anybody would be a clone of somebody else. But that doesn't make it so. Not to mention, Sakurai came up with movesets for both the Villager and for Wii Fit Trainer. I'm sure one way or another, Chrom will be unique. We will just have to wait and see.

TheTuninator

Smash Champion
- Like I've said before, why does Chrom deserve to be in? What makes Chrom an important inclusion in the FE series (especially if he's not going to be in a future title), and similarity, how is Awakening an important game to the series? Give me a reason, I wanna know, why does Awakening need a rep? This links to the previous question: how is Awakening an important game to the series?
Awakening quite literally saved Fire Emblem from being canned as a series, so...yeah.

For that reason alone, Awakening certainly deserves a rep.

Anyways, there's no reason to expect that Chrom would be a clone based simply on visuals. Sakurai winnowed down the clones in Brawl and is likely to continue to do so in SSB4. Aesthetic similarities are no indication of moveset similarities.

The strongest argument for Chrom's inclusion is popularity, as no FE newcomer really stands out as offering more uniqueness than you could get from a retro revival or a franchise that currently lacks representation. That said, popularity very much so matters for character inclusion in Smash, so it's not exactly a weak reason to include him, and many other highly requested characters have their popularity going for them more than any uniqueness (see: Bowser Jr., Toad, Roy, Krystal, etc).

D

Deleted member

Here's a half-assed Specials list for Chrom that I whipped up in about 5 minutes after looking at all available skills he has (don't ask me to make a list).
Bear in mind, I have not played a Fire Emblem game, so I don't know most of these moves' appearance, though I just go by what they refer to and descriptions. And note that in-game effects are largely being ignored (as per the norm for Smash).
If ever I decide to make a full moveset, it will be with him wielding the Pedestal of Flames along with his Falchion, and he will use the shield as a melee weapon.

B: Luna: Chrom will swipe with his Falchion while it produces a tornado that traps opponents and damages them (I figured if Roy was the fire guy, Chrom would be the wind man, and his normal moves will reflect that).

Side B: Javelin: Self explanatory; Chrom tosses a Javelin at a curve. When it lands on the ground, it gets stuck, enabling Chrom (or one of his opponents) to pick it up as a weapon to use.

Up B: Bowbreaker (or insert original name): The attack used at 0:10 of this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoaPXlKYoIo
Self explanatory, though to make it clear, he rises up, then crashes down at an angle while spinning forward.

Down B: Aegis: Chrom blocks himself with the Pedestal of Flames for a second while the jewels flash. After they flash, Chrom will spread his arms out and yell as a burst of energy comes from within him, covering him in an aura for an undetermined amount of time. During this state, Chrom is immune to knockback, though the amount of time he is in this state is shortened the more damage he takes. After the aura goes away, he cannot use the move again for an undetermined amount of time, in which case his appearance will be darkened until he can use it again.
The move is inspired by the original character Bando from the Naruto Clash of Ninja Revolution titles and his Chakra Armor ability, as shown here at the beginning of this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Xu5HG-5LxQ

Final Smash: Dual Aether: Chrom's Falchion glows like the Exhalted Falchion, and he slashes in front of him with a blue sword beam, stunning the opponents caught in the slash. Lucina warps in on the other side of the opponents, and the two fly through the opponents while crossing blades as in the Two Falchions video at 0:29, essentially pulling off a double Aether that sends the trapped opponents flying straight up, at which point, Lucina warps away from the battlefield.

Tell me what you think. Criticism is expected and will be reflected upon.

Noler_Mass

Smash Ace
Man all of these reasons being thrown around are awesome (even if most of them have been used by myself at some point, don't fret it though, I've talked about Chrom quite a bit)

Just so I know Scoliosis, Tuninator, thirdkoopa, lunadis, and gingerbread man you guys are all cool with being on the support list right? Because all of you seem to support him quite a bit.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Well, I'll take a look at Golden's movset.

- I'm confused about Luna. It's a dark magic tome in the GBA games (from where most of my knowledge about FE comes from), so it sounds weird. I know that later FE games changed it but still. The attack will be broken if it's spammable. I dunno, spawning tornadoes with a sword sounds odd (unless you're Meta Knight)

- I'm doubtful about Chrom using Javelins in his moveset, as Ike did not use axes either. Though I can't rule it out, if it's true that Ike was planned to have axe projectile.

- So I watched the cutscene. Man, I'm surely not fond of Chrom's voice. :urg: So, the move... is basically a mobile version Aether (or a mix of Aether and Meta Knight's Drill Rush). The move is interesting. I'll give it that. The move does seem to be derived from Ike's Aether in Brawl though.
I'm not sure how useful the move will be in an actual battle though. :p

- The move just seems like a derivation of Ike's Eruption. Think about it - The animation is different, functionally the attack is the same. This move needs some refining...

- The Final Smash idea is good. I don't have much to say on it. FS's just happen to be flashy ways of garnering KO's, so looking cool is all that matters. :p

Overall, this Chrom moveset was definitely more interesting than the others I've read. :)

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
You know.

Believe it or not.

I actually like Chrom. I really do. I just think Marth, Ike and Roy should have priority. If those three got it I would love Chrom to be in, but not until then.

Am I still considered a supporter?

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
You know.

Believe it or not.

I actually like Chrom. I really do. I just think Marth, Ike and Roy should have priority. If those three got it I would love Chrom to be in, but not until then.

Am I still considered a supporter?
I really don't think Roy should have priority at this point. Again, chew me out because of my feelings on the Arena Ferox stage. But hear me out.

As I said earlier, Roy appearing with a stage that isn't from his game wouldn't make any sense. Especially when it goes hand in hand with a different character. You can argue that the stage doesn't prove Chrom is in, but it definitely strengthens the idea of him in over Roy at least if you ask me.

Nothing is set in stone, but if people were to suggest that Toon Link is in from the Spirit Tracks stage, then the same should apply to Chrom. I honestly highly doubt that they would put in a different style Link that Toon Link and Regular Link because of the clashing in styles that would occur.

But this is all my opinion and is debatable.

TheTuninator

Smash Champion
So Fire Emblem Awakening saved the Fire Emblem series, because of that he deserves to be in the game.

Sounds like bribery.
Many characters have been included in Smash for promotional reasons in addition to others. Roy was one of these characters.

The question was "what makes Awakening significant enough to warrant a rep?" The answer: it saved the series, a fact we have been flat-out told by Intelligent Systems. It is pretty cut and dry. If that's not good enough for you, consider the fact that IS views FE:A as a celebration of their work across the franchise as a whole, due to the very real possibility that FE:A could be the last game in the series.

I really don't think Roy should have priority at this point. Again, chew me out because of my feelings on the Arena Ferox stage. But hear me out.

As I said earlier, Roy appearing with a stage that isn't from his game wouldn't make any sense. Especially when it goes hand in hand with a different character. You can argue that the stage doesn't prove Chrom is in, but it definitely strengthens the idea of him in over Roy at least if you ask me.

Nothing is set in stone, but if people were to suggest that Toon Link is in from the Spirit Tracks stage, then the same should apply to Chrom. I honestly highly doubt that they would put in a different style Link that Toon Link and Regular Link because of the clashing in styles that would occur.

But this is all my opinion and is debatable.
I agree. I've never expected Roy to beat out an Awakening character for SSB4. Nintendo loves putting the most recent Lord in Smash, and Awakening's immense popularity only further solidifies the likelihood of them doing so once more.

Having a stage definitely strengthens an Awakening rep's chances, though it is no guarantee of inclusion.

xXIke-SamaXx

Smash Lord
NNID
Azureflame92

- I'm confused about Luna. It's a dark magic tome in the GBA games (from where most of my knowledge about FE comes from), so it sounds weird. I know that later FE games changed it but still. The attack will be broken if it's spammable. I dunno, spawning tornadoes with a sword sounds odd (unless you're Meta Knight)

- I'm doubtful about Chrom using Javelins in his moveset, as Ike did not use axes either. Though I can't rule it out, if it's true that Ike was planned to have axe projectile.

- So I watched the cutscene. Man, I'm surely not fond of Chrom's voice. :urg: So, the move... is basically a mobile version Aether (or a mix of Aether and Meta Knight's Drill Rush). The move is interesting. I'll give it that. The move does seem to be derived from Ike's Aether in Brawl though.
I'm not sure how useful the move will be in an actual battle though. :p

- The move just seems like a derivation of Ike's Eruption. Think about it - The animation is different, functionally the attack is the same. This move needs some refining...

- The Final Smash idea is good. I don't have much to say on it. FS's just happen to be flashy ways of garnering KO's, so looking cool is all that matters. :p

Overall, this Chrom moveset was definitely more interesting than the others I've read. :)

Luna is a Skill in Fire Emblem, it's a move that halves the opponent Armor, the Animation of Luna in Awakening resembles Quick draw to some extent...Infact Luna is part of Aether.....

I doubt that Sakurai would give Chrom a Sword projectile because Chrom doesn't have one, infact the only decent ranged attack to that Chrom can use in his Great Lord class is the Javelin family weapons....

Let me give it a try for Chrom's sake:

Chrom's Moveset!
The moveset based on the ability to pair up:​

Normal B: Chrom summons a mage to do fire magic.​

Side B : Chrom summons a Paladin that charges forward while he is riding on the back of the horse.​

Up B: Chrom Summons Sumia to carry him to safety (you can control the pegasus). or make Sumia's pegasus an extra jumping platform where Chrom does Aether at the final jump :p.​

Down B: Chrom summons a Knight to protect him from attacks and then counter them with a his lance.​

Final Smash: Chrom swords become the Exalted Falchion and he summons Lucina now your attacks will do double the damage....​

He will use his Swords moves with his A moves.....​

TheTuninator

Smash Champion
Interesting stuff. A lot of people are ignoring the potential offered by Pair Up when dismissing Chrom as "boring".

Hell, in an ideal world we could see a Chrom/another character pair-up as the rep, but that won't happen.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I very sceptical of the possibility of Chrom using pair-up, if the problems Ice Climbers are facing is any indication.

And hey, I'll take any Chrom moveset which is purely based on swords like Marth or Ike and doesn't just play into the "middle of the road" between Marth and Ike.

TheTuninator

Smash Champion
Well, if he does have "pair up" attacks they don't have to be AI controlled. Shouldn't matter too much whether the projectile is laser or human shaped as long as it's following a set pattern.

I am fully confident of Chrom having a unique and fun moveset if he does get in. I do not know why people are so loathe to trust Sakurai on this one.

Gingerbread Man

Smash Lord
Every character that has been considered for a duo mechanic in smash has been rather cartoon-ish. Two characters stubbornly following each other around on a small battlefield just looks silly, and that's why it fits those characters. I don't think it would fit FE characters who are a bit more serious. Also, Sakurai said he was having trouble getting characters with partners (probably ice climbers) to work on the 3DS version. I don't think he'd be quick to add one for fire emblem.

Anyways, I'll get a moveset in sometimes today.

TheTuninator

Smash Champion
"Pair Up" wouldn't need to be a duo mechanic that kept two characters on the stage at the same time. It could be either call-ins MvC style for various special moves or, in the case of an actual dual character, simply switching like Zelda and Sheik.

Gingerbread Man

Smash Lord
"Pair Up" wouldn't need to be a duo mechanic that kept two characters on the stage at the same time. It could be either call-ins MvC style for various special moves or, in the case of an actual dual character, simply switching like Zelda and Sheik.
Oh okay. I didn't really read thoroughly. When there's a lot of new stuff I usually just skim it, and it doesn't help that I just woke up. I just saw "pair up" and immediately thought it was the same system suggested in my thread a long time ago. Sorry. You too, Ike-Sama.

TheTuninator

Smash Champion
Oh okay. I didn't really read thoroughly. When there's a lot of new stuff I usually just skim it, and it doesn't help that I just woke up. I just saw "pair up" and immediately thought it was the same system suggested in my thread a long time ago. Sorry. You too, Ike-Sama.
Haha, it's alright. I agree that having another character actually follow Chrom around everywhere would look pretty goofy. Can't imagine that they would do that.

TheTuninator

Smash Champion
If Chrom doesn't have Pair Up in his normal moveset, his Final Smash definitely needs to use it. Call in Lucina and go to town on whoever it hits.

xXIke-SamaXx

Smash Lord
NNID
Azureflame92
Luna is a Skill in Fire Emblem, it's a move that halves the opponent Armor, the Animation of Luna in Awakening resembles Quick draw to some extent...Infact Luna is part of Aether.....

I doubt that Sakurai would give Chrom a Sword projectile because Chrom doesn't have one, infact the only decent ranged attack to that Chrom can use in his Great Lord class is the Javelin family weapons....

Let me give it a try for Chrom's sake:

Chrom's Moveset!
The moveset based on the ability to pair up:​

Normal B: Chrom summons a mage to do fire magic.​

Side B : Chrom summons a Paladin that charges forward while he is riding on the back of the horse.​

Up B: Chrom Summons Sumia to carry him to safety (you can control the pegasus). or make Sumia's pegasus an extra jumping platform where Chrom does Aether at the final jump :p.​

Down B: Chrom summons a Knight to protect him from attacks and then counter them with a his lance.​

If Chrom doesn't have Pair Up in his normal moveset, his Final Smash definitely needs to use it. Call in Lucina and go to town on whoever it hits.

Final Smash: Chrom swords become the Exalted Falchion and he summons Lucina now your attacks will do double the damage.... they actually hit like one person....Chrom becomes immune

He will use his Swords moves with his A moves.....​

D

Deleted member

- I'm confused about Luna. It's a dark magic tome in the GBA games (from where most of my knowledge about FE comes from), so it sounds weird. I know that later FE games changed it but still. The attack will be broken if it's spammable. I dunno, spawning tornadoes with a sword sounds odd (unless you're Meta Knight) Luma is a Skill in most other FE titles rather than a Tome. In Radiant Dawn, it had a wind special effect, so I thought it may have been the same in Awakening.
The attack would have considerable lag in between usage to prevent it from being spammed like Ness' PK Fire.

- I'm doubtful about Chrom using Javelins in his moveset, as Ike did not use axes either. Though I can't rule it out, if it's true that Ike was planned to have axe projectile. Ike was added to Brawl before he ever so much as touched an axe. Axes didn't come until Radiant Dawn, which was towards Brawl's final stages of development.

I'm not sure how useful the move will be in an actual battle though. :p It is more comparable to a souped-up Sonic's Homing Attack than anything else (other than the lack of homing). Ike's Aether has him throw his sword into the air, jump, catch the sword, spin a bit, then slam downward like Kirby's Final Cutter. My move for Chrom has him leap into the air and 'saw blade' his way to the ground below him at an angle.

- The move just seems like a derivation of Ike's Eruption. Think about it - The animation is different, functionally the attack is the same. This move needs some refining... .....I REALLY don't see how you got Eruption out of that. He's not attacking; he's giving himself 'armor' so to speak instead of the typical Counter. Did you not see the video of the inspiration?

- The Final Smash idea is good. I don't have much to say on it. FS's just happen to be flashy ways of garnering KO's, so looking cool is all that matters. :p Ok.

Overall, this Chrom moveset was definitely more interesting than the others I've read. :) Good, that's what I was going for. :laugh:
Responses in Red.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
As far as I remember, Luna didn't have a Wind effect in Awakening, but I think that'd be fine, and actually really cool. I mean, Sakurai's taken liberties before, after all.

And although rather unlikely, I'd love for Chrom to be a "stance" character, with a weapon switch Down B, allowing a Sword moveset and a lance moveset.

xXIke-SamaXx

Smash Lord
NNID
Azureflame92
Responses in Red.
What wind effect ? Luna has nothing to do with wind, it's basically the short term for the original name Lunar Blade, which mean the Blade of Moon while it's counter part is Sol short term for the original name Solar Blade which mean the Blade of Sun, Luna+Sol = Aether the only difference is Luna and Sol has a higher proc chance then Aether....Proc chance for Aether = 1/2 the Proc chance for Sol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom