• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone Who Plays G-dorf Watch This!!!

canswer

Smash Cadet
@HomE's combo video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6Q72qUFTy0

5 months or so of footage, i had a day and a half to put this together and i didnt get every clip i wanted in there, and i had to edit a couple minutes out. BUT i feel good about the final result

PLEASE watch the entire movie before judging, i saved the best for last, if you watch any of it, watch the last 2 minutes

if you watch the whole video you have my personal GUARANTEE that at some point you will say HOLY **** out loud.

THANKS

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
well I didn't say holy shiz out loud...but I did in my mind....I liked it...but too much Murder Fist for my mortal mind to digest...I liked it....

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I was more impressed with the Wizkick spikes than the Warlock Punches.

hyperstation

Smash Lord
The kill against ZSS on Spear Pillar was great. Best kill in the video.

(But really? A second thread of your same video?)

canswer

Smash Cadet
I'm a jerk...

who wants everyone to see this video

i just think its better then any other ganon videos out there and i literally failed a semester of college to get all the footage in this video, im proud of it...

Zephyrlot

Smash Rookie
Eh....it had its moments, like perfect timing of warlock punches and unpexpected spikes such as thunder stomp and wizard kick, but a lot of it really was just taking advantage of gullible players and the good endings of high-risk moves.

hyperstation

Smash Lord
I'm a jerk...

who wants everyone to see this video

i just think its better then any other ganon videos out there and i literally failed a semester of college to get all the footage in this video, im proud of it...
Yeah, I'm just bustin your balls.

kevinw0w

Smash Journeyman
sorry. I don't even main Ganon but mine is much better than yours.

What did I see?

About 10 minutes of punching opponents who roll way too much. Who simply can not react to a ganon who's charging his warlock punch.

I also saw needless wizard's foot which often caused sd's. Hmm... I wonder how many deaths you had in accordance to the number of kills you get from that? A

nd off the stage warlock punching. I know it seems cool and such, but it's highly unnecessary. Only really... really bad opponents would fall for those.

about 1/2 kills from punching
3/4 from wizard's footing
1/4 from d-air spiking

Not very impressive...

@HomE

Smash Ace
Honestly, the wiz kick spikes were hot, but otherwise, it was just stupid people not shielding warlock punches.
I know you are a respected member of the Ganon community. but you need to look closer..

i would say 3/4 of the ganon punches in this video are UNavoidable, they started an attack and i drop from the sky twirling in a purple mess of destruction and catch them as they release there charged smash attack.

i feel like everytime people see a ganon punch they assume the opponent was ********, maybe dropped the controller, or something along those lines...

i would love to sit down next to a fire with you guys and watch the youtube video, and explain how these punches arnt random "noobs" who dont know how to shield, but rather me using the ganon punch better then anyone else, but i really think if you guy watched closly to what my opponents are DOING when i START my ganon punch (90% of the time in the air and most of the time reverse or double reverse) im just punishing laggy moves...

I'm not trying to be a **** ***, im just saying dont dismiss this video so quickly due to the massive amount of G-punches, and realize that it took me 5 months to get this much footage, not 5 days

@HomE

Smash Ace
sorry. I don't even main Ganon but mine is much better than yours.

What did I see?

About 10 minutes of punching opponents who roll way too much. Who simply can not react to a ganon who's charging his warlock punch.

I also saw needless wizard's foot which often caused sd's. Hmm... I wonder how many deaths you had in accordance to the number of kills you get from that? A

nd off the stage warlock punching. I know it seems cool and such, but it's highly unnecessary. Only really... really bad opponents would fall for those.

about 1/2 kills from punching
3/4 from wizard's footing
1/4 from d-air spiking

Not very impressive...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

are you serious? like... are you serious??

if you dont main ganon you probably dont even understand the majority of the things that are happening in this video..

i would LOVE to destroy you with my ganon (even tho i dont main ganon anymore) i would destroy you, this is a video of JUST kills, it was not my intent to make a combo video displaying my play style. this was a MURDER VIDEO very plainly stated.

as for the suicide rate on my DBS (down-b spikes) im not gonna lie and say i never killed myself, but i definatly didnt kill myself alot. to do a successful DBS you land on the edge of the stage.... the thing is NO ONE ELSE USES TO DOWN B SPIKE EEVVVVVEERR

ive seen MAYBE 1 or 2 DBS in other ganon videos, this may sound cocky but i feel like no one else has taken to time to master the technique as much as i did.

in conclusion:

PLEASE take grade school math again, and dont talk **** when this isnt even your main, and you have next to no clue what you are talking about..

THANKS!

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
You're over reacting. Kindly calm down.

Those Warlock Punches were intentional and not accidental, you say?

I don't believe that. If you want to be considered good, start going to tournaments and work your way to the top. Or, upload a video match of yourself fighting a good player. Until that, you'll just be who you are.

WastingPenguins

Smash Ace
...you really think this is the best Ganon video out there? Sorry, not even close.

Your video is mildly entertaining thanks to a few cool (probably accidental) moments but mostly it's just rubbish. Lots of dumb, gullible opponents standing still and getting hit by slow, telegraphed moves. Is your Ganon good? I have no idea, but if you took five months of video and these are really the highlights then I can probably guess the answer to that question.

In short, your video is mediocre at best and you should be getting flamed to high hell for posting a second thread for it.

DRaGZ

Smash Champion
It was fun, but those people you were playing against really suck.

And the Murder Punch is never unavoidable, unless you broke the opponent's shield or something.

hyperstation

Smash Lord
Canswer, you're annoying. Stop making an as$ of yourself. This is, by NO STRETCH OF THE IMAGINATION the best Ganon video out there...it's boring. Ganon mains are NOT interested in seeing you land happenstance warlock punches for 9 minutes. In case you missed the memo, Ganon is arguably the lowest tier character in the game and has a LOT to prove. We like videos of people whooping as$ with our favorite character by playing BETTER than their opponent, not due to opponents walking into Ganon's WORST MOVE. Yes, even Utilt is significantly better than warlock punch.

Cut your high and mighty I-art-holier-than-thou bullsh*t and take the criticisms like a man. The way you're responding to people's posts is so childish. If you're so confident in your Ganon's skill, I'll gladly play you online to set the record straight. If you KO me in one of your amazing warlock punches, I'll happily suicide my remaining stocks so we can save the replay, upload it to SWF, and allow the ridicule to ensue. Just don't be surprised when I punish you roundly every time you try, alright?

And just because I entirely agree with WastingPenguins about the flames you should be getting for making a second thread promoting your video just a day after the first one, allow me. The reason people didn't respond to your first thread is because the video was not redeeming in any capacity. We would have been significantly less peeved if you did a bump of your first thread...but a second thread? Come on, man. Have some respect for yourself and the other members here...it's not like we just MISSED your first thread, buddy.

ShenCS

Smash Cadet
It was fun, but those people you were playing against really suck.

And the Murder Punch is never unavoidable, unless you broke the opponent's shield or something.
He did once <_<
You should listen. This was a Murder video. What's the best way to Murder someone? With the Punch. Ergo: a lot of Warlock.
Those Wizard Foot kills were the best bits though. Kudos.

By the way, your taste in music is terrible <_<

@HomE

Smash Ace
Well i guess i disagree with some of you, JUST for the record i am quite calm...

ill accept all the flames that i deserve

i feel like you all have ALOT to learn about Ganon and im kinda embarresed for you

G-punch > up-tilt

LET THE FLAMES BEGIN

WastingPenguins

Smash Ace
Hey Home, if you've got five months of match vids, why not post some? I'd be really interested to see them.

hyperstation

Smash Lord
Well i guess i disagree with some of you, JUST for the record i am quite calm...

ill accept all the flames that i deserve

i feel like you all have ALOT to learn about Ganon and im kinda embarresed for you

G-punch > up-tilt

LET THE FLAMES BEGIN
My offer to slap you around on wifi stands. Oh, and please don't emote FOR us. We'll be "embarresed" [sic] for OURSELVES if we want to be, thank you very much. Why don't you worry about being embarrassed for YOURSELF as you continue to dig yourself deeper into this sh*t hole on which you've been working so diligently.

Hmmm.... maybe he could teach us a thing or two. We should listen to him.

G-punch > utilt
Oh dear God... So much for that idea.
Twilight Prince is quickly emerging as my favorite provider of comedic relief to the Ganon boards.

hyperstation

Smash Lord
Awwww Dad, can I have the honors?
Of course. I'm sure you're asking just because you can't wait for this guy to finally teach you how to play a Ganon correctly. I mean, come on, everyone knows Kosk has SO much to learn and we all feel kind of embarrassed for him. He can't even place in tournaments with Ganon or ANYTHING! Please, teach my friend Kosk how to play, alright?

TP

Smash Master
My offer to slap you around on wifi stands. Oh, and please don't emote FOR us. We'll be "embarresed" [sic] for OURSELVES if we want to be, thank you very much. Why don't you worry about being embarrassed for YOURSELF as you continue to dig yourself deeper into this sh*t hole on which you've been working so diligently.

Twilight Prince is quickly emerging as my favorite provider of comedic relief to the Ganon boards.
Sig'd, and I really want to see a vid of you or Kosk destroying this kid. Get the last stock with a Warlock Punch for +10 irony points.

SaltyKracka

Smash Lord
Sig'd, and I really want to see a vid of you or Kosk destroying this kid. Get the last stock with a Warlock Punch for +10 irony points.
Ooh, I want a chance to destroy the nub too. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<_<

>_>

In all seriousness though, Canswer, you need to learn to shut up.

DRaGZ

Smash Champion
I want a shot as well.

EDIT: Unless you're not near the west coast, in which case I'd rather not play at all due to lag.

He did once <_<
You should listen. This was a Murder video. What's the best way to Murder someone? With the Punch. Ergo: a lot of Warlock.
Those Wizard Foot kills were the best bits though. Kudos.

By the way, your taste in music is terrible <_<
I know he did once, but the shield itself was broken with a Murder Punch, and that should never really happen to begin with.

And the best way to Murder someone is to footstool them.

canswer

Smash Cadet
I'll gladly play some matches on WIFI, I'm on a new Wii i don't know if i have played online here yet (i recently moved) but once i get my numbers and **** ill post them...

I also have a good amount of matches captured, but i made this video where i use to live and i need to get in touch with a friend to see if he can post some of those matches...

i feel like you all think I'm a nub who can only G-punch other nubs, hopefully i can change some opinions

i would really like to play some matches vs Kosk.. if possible

Swoops

Smash Lord
NNID
SwoopsTii
Awwww Dad, can I have the honors?
Psh, let's not give that title to a guy that whines like there's no tomorrow...nothing funny bout that :chuckle:

I've decided to ignore the first 4 minutes I watched of the video and just have fun in this thread...yea, I actually watched 4 minutes.

EDIT: It's not like we wouldn't appreciate the effort put in if it was decent...but...it's a little slap in the face to us who seriously use Ganon.

Top Bottom