• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone Who Plays G-dorf Watch This!!!

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
Psh, let's not give that title to a guy that whines like there's no tomorrow...nothing funny bout that :chuckle:

I've decided to ignore the first 4 minutes I watched of the video and just have fun in this thread...yea, I actually watched 4 minutes.

EDIT: It's not like we wouldn't appreciate the effort put in if it was decent...but...it's a little slap in the face to us who seriously use Ganon.
sadfaceeee

MRS1

Smash Journeyman
I liked some of those warlock punches. That vid kind of made me believe the warlock punch might be more applicable. Sure, it's usually dependent on the opponent getting nervous and dropping shield to go punish too early, but I get hit by a lot of Ganon's moves like that, especially the U-tilt. Have you guys tried Ganon punching on the way down from a Flight of Ganon yet? Maybe seeing a purple Ganon flying through the air about to unleash destruction would scare people enough not to try punishing.

-Mom

TP

Smash Master

Finns7

Smash Ace
Ur not bad Im sorry guys I might have missed all the flame action but when I watched his vids I just took it for what it was (well what I thought it was) and thats a lulzy ganon highlight real...Its not the best thing ive seen but its good for some laughs...Your matches u gave are not against the best people but think about it how many PRO D3's (the best) actually play wifi....Idk from wat I can tell ur not bad but u should incorporate othere tacticts to get to the next level.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Ur not bad Im sorry guys I might have missed all the flame action but when I watched his vids I just took it for what it was (well what I thought it was) and thats a lulzy ganon highlight real...Its not the best thing ive seen but its good for some laughs...Your matches u gave are not against the best people but think about it how many PRO D3's (the best) actually play wifi....Idk from wat I can tell ur not bad but u should incorporate othere tacticts to get to the next level.
No Finns...he isn't good at all. Just look at how he plays in those matches, closely this time, he was extremely lucky with those spikes and Ganoncides.

Finns7

Smash Ace
Im not saying he is xerxes or nothin but Im not sayin he is a warlock punch spammin nubz

Top Bottom