• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone like Smashville?

rayman1234

Smash Cadet
Maybe it's just me... but i like the music on smashville. Plus it has a nice moving platform and its slightly smaller then FD i think (easier to avoid spammers with the platform and the smallness). Plus, no dumb corners to mess you up.

kigbariom

Smash Lord
I love Smashville, right after BF
The balloon is win
And the platform saves my life every once and a while.

Ange

Smash Lord
The background is pretty, and I love the "Town Hall and Tom Nooks Store" music, and KK Sliders conserts.

The stage is simple too, just great for fighting in general. :D

marthmaster59

Smash Journeyman
It's a little too small. if it was the size of, say, pictochat, than it would be even better.

Sonicdahedgie

Smash Apprentice
Honestly, I don't think that Smashville is even too small, no matter the number of players. I constantly play 4 person brawls on there, and it's still fun. I think the key to smashville is that with the platform, it transforms to being completely flat half the time, to having a second level that isn't too high up.

Changing the size of the stage wouldn't make it better. It'd mean more running around. As it is, projectile players and close-up players are perfectly matched with it. It's amazing.

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
I've heard rumors about it being different during holiday stuff (christmas trees ect) That was a rumor a little before Brawl came out. Smashville is the Awsomest stage nonetheless,s but is that rumor true?

MDZD

Smash Rookie
Smashville imo, is the best stage. 1st SV 2nd FD 3rd BF
i just think sv is a great stage for a lot of characters

Barge

All I want is a custom title
The background makes me naustalogic.
Animal crossing is too good. And I love kk sliders bg music.

Phantom7

Banned via Warnings
Smashville is becoming one of my favorite stages. It's just like Final Destination with an additional moving platform that can either help you recover or hurt you by letting opponents recover. It all depends on the side of the stage it floats to. The only thing I hate about this stage is the music.

Also, when does the dog come out and play on the banjo? Do you have to do something, does he come ot after a long period of time, or does he come out and I just don't notice the dog because I'm too into the battle?
Saturday nights at 8 PM. Make sure you have your Wii clock set right or it won't work.

Btw, just go to smashbros.com, go to stages then go to Smashville. That should answer all your questions.

Ricky

Smash Journeyman
smashville is already my favourite stage and I like k.k. rider and 2:00 am it's better than FD because smashville doesn't have bad edges
True it doesn't have bad edges. But it's pretty small which gets me. The only song I like is ''The Roost'' in there. Fun yes moving platforms = awesome.

Er!ckLZ

Smash Apprentice
Smashville is one of my favs.....

Love everything bout it.... especially when it's night time =]
and NO, the music does not suck, it's average...

Anyway, I can 0wn at any stage, so it's no prob ^ ^

AranOcean

Smash Ace
NNID
AranOcean
3DS FC
1220-8584-3874
Smashville is an awesome stage. It's funny having the citizens of Smashville watching the fight like its a public event.

Top Bottom