• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone get the blue circle ?

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
The only blue circles I have are from my brothers, who live close by. Other that, I have a few green ones, and the rest are yellow, orange,, and red.

PKNessEB

Smash Journeyman
I don't have anyone in blue,the ones I have is some green,some yellows,a few reds & oranges.They changes sometimes.

Some of the people on my list that I have played with isn't showing a connection circle.:confused:

Barge

All I want is a custom title
the colors dont really mean anything to me, I dont lag with any of my friends, whether they be green or red

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I'm convinced that the blue circle is a myth, regardless of what the instruction manual says. <3

A6M Zero

Smash Ace
Nah, my friend has a blue circle with his brother, however they live in the same house and own seperate wiis.

Now you know, the recipe for a blue circle is 20 feet of seperation.

zamz

Smash Journeyman
I have 3 blue circles...all of which are people I've never met before. I don't know where they live. They could live next door to me, or they could be in a completely different state. Go figure.

Out of 64, I have roughly 30 greens, 15 yellows and the rest orange/red. I rarely run into a very laggy game. But even the best connections are still laggier than offline play. I think many of you who say: "our games don't lag"...aren't aware of the lag. There'll always be button lag in online mode, but a better connection's lag won't be big enough to 'effect the outcome of the game.'

Roihu

Smash Ace
I have green with friends who live from right about a 5 minute walk from my house to 30 feet away. Everyone else is like orange. =\

Slithe

Smash Apprentice
I have a blue circle all the time when I play one of my friends, but he only lives about 10-15 minutes away, but sometimes I've actually heard people who say that they have better connection with someone across the nation as opposed to someone who only lives a few blocks away.

IKE_Angel

Smash Journeyman
lol my roster looks like a rainbow i even got purple (kinding but i do got like the same amount of everything GO!!!! comcast)

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
What is this "Blue Circle" you speak of? Is this a sort of a myth you read in books?

xgina

Smash Cadet
i live in an australian town that's about a 3 hour drive to melbourne, so no

GreatFalco

Smash Apprentice
No blue for me, not even green.
Though I only play with other spanish smashers, I only get red, orange and some yellow. Internet sucks here...

Top Bottom