• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Smashers in Cambridge?!

MaSe

Smash Apprentice
rich can you shoot me a text as soon as you know for what time you're inviting people? i'm not sure whether i will use the internet again before tomorrow. thanks

L-J

Smash Ace
Results of round robin ditto tournaments of Ne Rapite Stulte's respective mains. For the Banter!

Falcon: 1.) MaSe
2.) L-J
3.) Frugs
4.) GM Jack

Marth: 1.) L-J
4.) GM Jack (beat MaSe)
4.) MaSe (beat Frugs)
4.) Frugs (beat GM Jack)

Fox: 1.) L-J
4.) GM Jack (beat Frugs)
4.) MaSe (beat GM Jack)
4.) Frugs (beat MaSe)

Sheik: 1.) L-J
2.) Frugs
3.) GM Jack
4.) MaSe

rustediron

Smash Lord
So yesterday has led to the discovery of Aqua's Greatest Hits album on Spotify. If I don't see you on Saturday, it's because my flatmates have murdered me.

sinai420

Smash Cadet
sorry i had to take off so early yday, it was still pretty good tho, when should be next? midweek?

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Too many St. John's references with smashers to be a coincidence >.>

MaSe

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, what about Wed night again? It's probably the only midweek session I could go to

sinai420

Smash Cadet
i might be OK for wednesday, i don't know yet! i'll probably be late for it though

MaSe

Smash Apprentice
I can make it from 7ish so let me know from when you're inviting richard

L-J

Smash Ace
I have a bop with probably a swap beforehand so I can't do anything Friday. Btw for Wednesday it'll have to be a shortish sesh cus one of my friends is having a 21st meal and I wanna go even if I arrive late, so can we say 6.45-9.00ish?

MaSe

Smash Apprentice
ok i'd like to join you guys on saturday. so is it half past 12 at the corner on grange road then?

L-J

Smash Ace
Btw guys if anyone's free even for a short time this eve feel free to come over whenever - I wasn't really able to practice effectively yesterday cus of how bad I was playing lol, and it'd be good to get some in before Saturday (can't play tomorrow at all cus of swap + bop in the evening).

gm jack

Smash Lord
Sorry I started raging at you yesterday evening. I felt that I was getting hit by more knees than the other team when I was with you. Then I was on the other team and realised you were just kneeing everything.

Top Bottom