• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Smashers in Cambridge?!

L-J

Smash Ace
That sucks.
If you find anyone not at uni could you ask if they want to play?
I havn't played in AAAAGES but I want to pick it up again
Yeah it does suck a bit, but hopefully at least 1/2 people will be around when you are outside term time. If there is anyone I/they will let you know in this thread :)

thanks, just to say, this weekend is fine for me.
Excellent! Let's say Saturday at 3pm for now. If it changes I'll let y'all know. MDU how're weekend's for you btw?

My address for those that don't know is:

Room DD32, Cripps Court (the huge white, modern one straight in front of the porter's lodge)
Queens' College
Cambridge
CB39ET

gm jack

Smash Lord
Saturday afternoon, but not evening, is fine with me.

If anyone gets lost, or wants to meet and get shown how to get there, my number is on the previous page.

gm jack

Smash Lord
LJ, do you still have your recording stuff (seem to remember you having some last year)? Would be good if a few friendly sets could be recorded for critique etc.

L-J

Smash Ace
'Fraid it's at home Jack - I do have it but it really is a pain in the *** to set up, hence why I left it. On reflection I probs should've brought it with me but it's too late now for this term :/

L-J

Smash Ace
PEOPLE sorry for the late notice but I've had a rugby game rearranged for 2.15pm tomorrow, so I'm gonna have to push back the start of the sesh to 4pm. I know Jack you said you can't do the evening but that should still give us some time to get some games in.

L-J

Smash Ace
I can do Wed from 7.30 also - I'm deffo not going out that night so people can stay till midnight if they want. Can't go later than that though cus I have a 9.00 on Thursday.

MaSe

Smash Apprentice
wed would be good for me from 7 but thurs not at all

Tamoo

Smash Master
Wait you have to go to an interview? I don't remember being asked for an interview when I applied last year, damn they must have started interviewing people then. Hate interviews :(
And btw I'm like 80% lboro 20% soton atm, I'll probably decide fully upon visiting both unis presuming I get an offer, in which case we gotta get some smash in ben (and mike if you're there at the time (: )

L-J

Smash Ace
Good sesh yesterday guys - totally worth sacrificing a night's sleep for (no sarcasm intended lol - sleep can wait). Right now I'm thinking Saturday afternoon/eve would be the best time for me over the weekend, though early evening Sunday would probably be doable too.

L-J

Smash Ace
Since when have we done mornings Jack? :p I assume you meant Sunday evening, but anyway if Matteo can do Saturday eve we'll roll with that. Chris or MDU (sorry don't know your real name as I haven't met you yet) are either of you free for any part of Sat eve?

Top Bottom