• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Powers

NightSky

Smash Journeyman
Hehe Telepathy for me....that would just be epic
also...having the ability to turn anything i touch into pizza :D(really loves pizza)
of course i would want to control it...i mean EVERYTHING into pizza wouldnt be too...great

XrRydr

Smash Rookie
Healing others is pretty cool, though I'd be really diggin' invisibility. I would have the freedom to walk around and experience things without being invasive and just observe and be aware. Walking through walls wouldn't hurt either.

RandomLax

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RelaxBro
3DS FC
3668-7762-8508
Id have the power from R.O.D, PK, Isai's Mindgames or L's Deductive reasoning

bleyva

Smash Ace
i want t-1000's abilites from Terminator 2, for obvious reasons

-amazing killing power
-do anything you want as long as you stay away from pools of molten steel
-touch hot girls, take on their forms, have fun
-DO ANYTHING

MASTER_VOID

Smash Journeyman
ummmm prob magnetos magnetic powers.........lol i would carry around a sack of metal marbles just in case sumone gives me lip and a metal plate to fly myself around places.......beats a car and gas prices anyday!!

Mewter

Smash Master
Space manipulation/ Gravity powers, which would include teleportation and to an extent, time manipulation(?). And in order to do that, you would need particle control.... :laugh:

Or, just to be simple, teleportation. You keep the fun, and you don't ruin your life. Now, what happens if you teleport directly into a wall?

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
mind control. dont say why but i have issues with certain people.

and if that doesnt work i could always want pk thunder or kirby's cooking pot

m3gav01t

BRoomer
BRoomer
the power that i have is to predict the future. for instance, i predict that the next post will talk about...mmmmm...pizza and anime.

edit: see? **** i'm good.

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
The ability to go back in time so I can do one of Smashboards many meme's!

BirthNote

Smash Master
NNID
GeneticDestiny
I'd want to have all the powers of an Avatar. I'll be Avatar BirthNote, control the elements of water, earth, fire and air; if someone pisses me off, I'll bloodbend them. And, since every1 else who commented here has a power, I would use my energybending to take your powers away from you. Even though you all have powers that have nothing to do with Avatar, I can take the energy that gives you your powers from you.

And lastly, since it goes w/ my username, I will create a BirthNote- a book that controls birth. I can stop some1 from even existing or just prevent some1 from being born. Once your name is erased from the book, all traces of your existence is gone.

Vecayse

Smash Apprentice
I'd definetly have telekinesis. I sometimes look at things from far away when I want them and just hope they come in to my hand (yes I'm that lazy, and sad).

metashinryu

Smash Ace
i would like the power to manipulate time and space, just imagine yourself crashing on a car and at the very moment you break your *** retrocede to the time you could jump out ot some crazy stuff like that...

or wolverine-ish regeneration powers

BirthNote

Smash Master
NNID
GeneticDestiny
Thats awesome Birthnote :)
Personally I would have Alchemy *clap* *boom* -shiny light- ha New Iphone :)
That alchemy power would be great too. I could get a PS3, a new 360 and a flat screen tv without paying for it or stealing it :).

edit: not that I do steal or anything...

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
That alchemy power would be great too. I could get a PS3, a new 360 and a flat screen tv without paying for it or stealing it :).
You'd still have to pay, just not in moneys.. Don't forget equivalent exchange! :laugh:

Unless you find a broken item that you fix with the alchemy for yourself, of course.. Then you wouldn't have to pay.

I love the Fullmetal Alchemist series, but I wouldn't want Alchemy, people would chase after me.
I would like to be able to...
Teleport
Fly
Cast spells of Ice (PEEKAY FREEEEEEEEZE)
Have an All Seeing Eye.

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
Special Power....
We'll I'd like to be able to turn into Brawl characters but If thats out of the question...
To create and control Ice.
Ice is awesome

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
I think John's power from Watchmen would be amazing to have. The fact that he made an evil fortress in Mars blew me away!

nicekid76

Smash Apprentice
I would have to say being inadvisable and able to teleport
that way when i teleport some where people wont be like OMG he can teleport cause they cant see me
and...
...ummm I would have to be able to fly and breath under water and survive in fire -I guess I kinda wanna be a better form of super man

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I would have to say being inadvisable and able to teleport
that way when i teleport some where people wont be like OMG he can teleport cause they cant see me
and...
...ummm I would have to be able to fly and breath under water and survive in fire -I guess I kinda wanna be a better form of super man
you wanna be inadvisable. is that even a super power?:laugh:

so what the hell is fullmetal alchemist about anyways?

btw i just found great use for mind control. getting the chick you always wanted...... yeah

Lustar

Smash Cadet
I would like to have the power to reset time. If I make a mistake I could just reset time and eliminate it. You could never worry about making mistakes ever again. That would be very awesome.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
That sounds like an anime movie I saw the other day, where every time the main character jumped she would rewind time. She kept using it to ace tests and sleep in as long as she wanted, I didn't get to see the whole thing so I don't know if there were any consequences but I'm guessing there would be a drawback.

Top Bottom