• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Good Sonic Brawlers?

rocker1356

Smash Cadet
I play Sonic as a secondary and I came onto this board. All I can find are people who find glitches. Does anybody want to Brawl who uses him or have any tips I can use to improve my playing?

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
Fail. All fail.

This isn't gayfaqs.
Search Bar.
Look at the other threads.
Wi-Fi thread for challenges
Glitch thread

I shall **** play you if you wish.

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
Read the top of the page. Always use the search function before you ever make another thread in my lair.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Can the real Slim Shady ROOOOY!, please step forward, and teach this noob how to read instead of making yet another thread on "how do I improve?"

Also somebody needs to post the "FRIENDS ONLY!" picture.

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
Can the real Slim Shady ROOOOY!, please step forward, and teach this noob how to read instead of making yet another thread on "how do I improve?"

Also somebody needs to post the "FRIENDS ONLY!" picture.
lol it's my pic

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804

Seriously though, go to Tumby's stickied thread in there. It's the comprehensive thread of more or less all you need to know.
I'm not going to play you as I don't play on wi-fi anymore.

rocker1356

Smash Cadet
Okay. And thank you very much but this is not your lair, Chis. Roker is here now, and I am the ultimate brawler. MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Tenki

Smash Hero
Hey, he's in Utah.

__X__ is in Utah.

take from this or create as many implications as you wish.

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
You're not SoincMaster5. When someone fights you, you wont be suddenly be amazing.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Okay. And thank you very much but this is not your lair, Chis. Roker is here now, and I am the ultimate brawler. MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!
You misspelled your own name. That just proves how fail you are.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Please, just get out of here, either stop posting or just leave altogeter I don't care, you're a troll and I should be reported just for replying to you.

Sonic boards are crazy as is, head out the door, and never look back.

Napilopez

Smash Lord
Please, just get out of here, either stop posting or just leave altogeter I don't care, you're a troll and I should be reported just for replying to you.

Sonic boards are crazy as is, head out the door, and never look back.
Well I don't look baacckk, don'ttt critiiicciizzeeee.

I'mmm jusstt livviinnn byyy my owwnnn feeliinn.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Well I don't look baacckk, don'ttt critiiicciizzeeee.

I'mmm jusstt livviinnn byyy my owwnnn feeliinn.
Nice post Chis.

lol, Napi.
Do you like being called Napi? Whenever I type that I always think "nappy headed hoe". We all remembered what happened last time this was said, and then I sound racist for calling you Napi. I'm just gonna call you Nape from now on.

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
Ok man, for the sake of cleaning up the Sonic boards, I'd say you need to stop acting like a scrub. You don't think you are? Well let's take a look at your last few posts.

I did not spell my name wrong. IT IS ROKER!!! I go by that and I pwn everyone I play. MUAHAHAHAHA AGAIN!!!!
How rude. And feel free to insult me. It makes me all the osomer.
It's ok if you want to be a part of the Sonic boards, but you have to remember that post-quality is very important on SWF. No one will respect a guy who claims to "PWN ALL" he plays without some logical evidence to back that up. Heck you might be an awesome Sonic, but shouting it out in every post doesn't convince anyone. Infact, here in the Sonic boards, as well as most other boards, saying stupid things like that is really proving that you don't have skill. If you post intelligently and understandably, and more than one line, we are all going to respect you sooner than if you just spam your way to Smash Lord.

I CAN PWN YOU ALL!!!! You are just scared to admit it.
Have you ever played us? Have you ever seen us play? The answer is probably no, so you have no basis for which to assess your skill against ours.

You are the ultimate brawler? Then surely you have so major tourney titles under your belt? Can you link us to the threads? If you used Sonic feel free to post them in the Tournament Results Sticky.

Trust me, being nice to others and posting intelligently is a far better way to enjoy your time here at SWF... so give it go.

EDIT: Although this guy wasn't given the royalest welcome either, he has probably atleast avoided people thinking he is a complete scrub. He is doing the same thing as you, but in a polite way. HERE

Napilopez

Smash Lord
Nice post Chis.

lol, Napi.
Do you like being called Napi? Whenever I type that I always think "nappy headed hoe". We all remembered what happened last time this was said, and then I sound racist for calling you Napi. I'm just gonna call you Nape from now on.
Hehe nah I'm totally fine with being called Napi =P. People who interact with me in spanish tend to nickname me Napi, while my English speaking friends call me Nape, because of the different pronunciations of the two =P.

Nappy-Hair(instead of my actual name Napier, lulz) was an old nickname of mine as well XD.

nah- PIEHRRE in spanish.

NAY- pea-air in english =P. Actually I have no clue how to pronounce my name in english, but thats the most common one I hear XD.

EDIT:

Chis. Side taunt XD.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Greenstreet FTW.

rocker1356

Smash Cadet
Well, okay then. Sorry if I was rude, I guess. It is not like I was not insulted first. I just played back after wanting some help and I did not look at the stickies or whatever they are called.

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
No worries.

By the way, the think Boxob exerts enough spam into these boards as it is, so the rest of us should be trying to make the Sonic boards an actual character board, instead of a dumpfest. Otherwise it will probably look how it does now for the rest of eternity. None of us are that new to Sonic, so it shouldn't be hard (at least for the more experienced players), to make most of their posts intelligent and on-topic.

Meh, I just want some structure here to be honest.

Napilopez

Smash Lord
Roker, first thing you should do when looking for help is check out the stickies. We don't really all mean to be rude(well, maybe one or two of us XD), its mostly in good fun. Its just that we get about 10 new peeps per week asking the same questions we've asked so many times before, which is readily available via reading the stickies or through a search.

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
Well, okay then. Sorry if I was rude, I guess. It is not like I was not insulted first. I just played back after wanting some help and I did not look at the stickies or whatever they are called.
That was your 1st misteak.

rocker1356

Smash Cadet
I agree. I have been watching smashboards trying to get an account for a while and the Sonic board is not the most helpful place. I would think that the Brawlers on this website would be a little more helpful.

Just a question? Is there anything wrong with there being newbs here and asking a few questions? Sorry if I sound rude but it sounds like all the posters here just talk anyway and do not post about Sonic other than glitches often. Feel free to tell me if I am misinformed.

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
I agree. I have been watching smashboards trying to get an account for a while and the Sonic board is not the most helpful place. I would think that the Brawlers on this website would be a little more helpful.
If you're looking for help, go to another character board. You won't find help here. Well you can try PM'ing "memphischains" and see what he says.

Napilopez

Smash Lord
Lolaso.

I'm sorry roker, but you haven't put enough effort into reading. We have TONS more useful information than just glitches. Check out the stickied Thread index. And watch videos of other good Sonics, you will learn something. You may want to check out Mr 3000, Puffball(tag Espy), and Tenki. 3 very different styles that are all quite ffective.

Top Bottom