• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Good Riverside Melee Smashers That Can Actually Give Me A Challenge??!

San Diego Reaper

Smash Journeyman
Hey, im in riverside and lookin for an opponent who can gimme a challenge. Im pretty confident in my skill and doubt there is anyone or very few who can beat me over here except knivez, (who i play with frequently). But i hope im severley mistaken, and if someone is out there... COME TEACH ME A LESSON. If you live somewhere close, i have car so im pretty flexible, post here and ill pm you or you can pm me.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
i'll **** knivez

tell him i said that ;)

i'm not going to riverside unless i get to play thee knives. but you're welcome to come here, hahaha. let's money match.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
no, he won't get flamed because knivez is actually great. it'd be pretty hard to suck if you play with knivez regularly.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
no one ever stops playing melee

i.e. if you ask him to play, you don't suck, he doesn't hate you, and he's free, i'm sure he'll play

but that's a pretty rare combination cuz knivez has pretty homosexual tendencies

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
I **** knives end of discussion.

I **** riverside end of discussion.

I **** deep socal.. ENOUGH SAID...

But the truth is Deep Socal <3 =D

Edrees, Champ, MikeY, Knives, and my favorite cause he gave me a ride back LOL Araknophobic.

Evilnemesis

Smash Lord
I dont post or read this stuff anymore but alan "knivez" roy sent me an IM saying if I wanted a good laugh and linked me to this thread.

I gotta say that guy aka kendrid is not good lol. Dont waste your time. He loses to jtb's samus
Im living in Riversidw now btw, so anytime you wanna get *****. Just let me know

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I remember this one time in a wack Riverside tournament, he thought he was getting better because he brought me to one stock when all I was doing is trying to land random rests.

i **** falcomist

more like falco missed

Good **** Mike, that one made me laugh

Knivez

Smash Ace
kendrid u ****in tard. I told you i'd stop playing with you the second you let your head get too big. Honestly you're not good, so stop trying to provoke people. Making me post something on smashboards after months of inactivity... You're like a kid who needs adult supervision to keep ya from doing stupid ****.

Just calm down, and stop getting ***** by everyone here. You sound like a noob, and thats because you are one.

Luigi, now that you're back in Rside, lets play with the noobs ( san diego rapist and JTG)

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
yikes i kind of feel embarrassed for this guy. luckily he can't be all bad if he's from SD.

As a person that is, by-in-large we're terrible at smash

San Diego Reaper

Smash Journeyman
I dont feel embarrassed, knivez talk **** to me all the time, im pretty much numb to it. I dont think im da **** or anything, i just talked some talk to spur a people who are confident and get a good challenge. For real, I wanna play and find good people, is that too much to ask?

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
then drive to someone's house. no one's gonna come to some random dude's house who probably sucks.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero

look at our locations. mapquest it yourself. we don't know what your definition of "close" is. to play anyone in melee it's a 30min drive minimum, really. stop being lazy/dumb.

no one good is close to riverside except knivez and luigi.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Pretty sure I'm good at Melee.

araknophobik

Smash Master
i live in san bernardino about 10min away
probably transfering to ucr in the near future

it's **** near impossible to have alan and luigi on the same thread
so i just wanted to take this time out and say
get ***** in teams =]

Top Bottom