• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Good Riverside Melee Smashers That Can Actually Give Me A Challenge??!

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
What have you accomplished then that makes you such a good judge on skill? Beating a sandbagging Romeo?

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
What have you accomplished then that makes you such a good judge on skill? Beating a sandbagging Romeo?
why don't you play me and find out, i don't have to justify my skill level to a scrub like you

are you just gonna bark little doggy?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
why don't you play me and find out, i don't have to justify my skill level to a scrub like you

So if one scrub loses to another, that proves....?

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
jtb, isn't it time for your daily emo entry in your xanga about how broken up you are over your ex?

LMAO remember the line how you guys never felt like bf and gf, just glorified friends?

WONDER WHY

money match me or stfu little girl

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
oh yeah, and if you keep talking without money matching me, i'll keep airing out your personal laundry

you should see the logs i have of various smashers (who shall remain nameless) and I laughing over your journal entries

Sleepy

Smash Ace
I dont feel embarrassed, knivez talk **** to me all the time, im pretty much numb to it. I dont think im da **** or anything, i just talked some talk to spur a people who are confident and get a good challenge. For real, I wanna play and find good people, is that too much to ask?
yeah everyone has that problem nowdays with melee too. Just gotta look around and branch out to other people, or find a thread where people are looking for people to play in your area. I understand that you want to play more people, but challanging and using someones name to abuse it is a little over the top.

Either way, find some smashfest or tourneys out there to attend, since you have a car you already have your foot in the door to be a smasher in the scene. Even if melee isn`t as big as it used to be.

Knivez

Smash Ace
Hey Neal, close this thread. (Neal is my ***** and he listens to everything i say or else i kidnap his dog). Btw man, I'm really sorry that your dog died... that's some ****ed up stuff. I would have preferred for someone like Champ to go the way of the dinosaurs, but i guess you can't win em all. And no johns about no longer being a moderator here because u have your own allisbrawl site that will soon be nothing but a 404 error page when people realize that "ALL that Brawl IS" is nothing more than watching fabian argue with negga P about how much better one is than the other. In other words, POINTLESS. Blacks and mexicans aren't mean to get along, so way to prove the stereotype. Let's get racist up in here.

Alright before i get going here, i just wanna say CALLLM DOOWNNN, deepsocal style.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
jtb, isn't it time for your daily emo entry in your xanga about how broken up you are over your ex?

LMAO remember the line how you guys never felt like bf and gf, just glorified friends?

WONDER WHY

money match me or stfu little girl
Perhaps I haven't been on the site since my last response ;)

I don't really care much about my xanga, if it was so private it wouldn't have been shown to the public. Then again, why bring it up in the first place? Was that suppose to make me feel bad?

And you ignored my question. Why do you think you are good enough to judge someone elses skill when you haven't done anything?

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
LMAOOO, that's why you were posting like, "Wow, someone new registered at my xanga and I don't know who it is." And then a couple of days later you were like, "I still don't know who it is, this is very weird." Then a couple days after THAT you did make it private / closed it down.

Don't worry Ryan, it's not surprising that a female just can't find you sexually attractive. LMAOOOOOOOO

More coming soon

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I closed it for other reasons you don't know, so don't be jumping to conclusions >_>

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
[CoolSmashGuy] (1:26:39 AM): I wanted you to do something because you wanted to
[CoolSmashGuy] (1:26:40 AM): JTG?
The hero loto (1:26:49 AM): I love how like
The hero loto (1:26:52 AM): JTB is so bad in relationships
The hero loto (1:27:00 AM): It was prolly his first too =(
[CoolSmashGuy] (1:27:09 AM): there were times I would try and you would just turn away, making me feel like the biggest idiot in the world

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Again, if this is suppose to mean something, please let me know.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
The hero loto (1:22:16 AM): You enjoying that xanga?
The hero loto (1:22:20 AM): there are too many good quotes
[CoolSmashGuy]: lol ya I know
[CoolSmashGuy]: I was gonna start copy pasting
[CoolSmashGuy]: But there were too many
[CoolSmashGuy]: I've been single on every Valentines Day for the past 19 years. This year doesn't change anything
[CoolSmashGuy]: *buys razor blade*
The hero loto (1:24:02 AM): Slice up and not acrossss
The hero loto (1:24:05 AM): So emosies
[CoolSmashGuy]: .That is quite a strange user name......

I hope that's just coincidence, I rather not have an internet stalker.
[CoolSmashGuy]: (get *****)
[CoolSmashGuy]: Atleast my mom is taking me out to lunch. Thats nice of her.

LMAO jake the boy you are so pathetic. How does it feel to not even be a man?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
That proves that you're pro at Melee, amirite?

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
That's what happens when noobs open their mouths, think they're good, but won't even money match.

I'm going to punk Ryan just because I know I can. That's what bullies / *******s / trolls do. And he can't do anything about it.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I asked you to prove why you are so good at smash, and you wanted to MM. Can't back yourself up with tournament results?

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero

ryan, you're trying too hard. you KNOW you suck at this game, I KNOW you suck at this game, and there's no reason why i'd waste my time getting into some pissing contest about how good i am with you. i don't care if you don't know how good i am. if you thought you were better than me, you'd money match me, but you won't, so you know the truth. you're ridiculously see through, which is why i took the route of least resistance: making fun of you (something i'm sure you're used to, going back to grade school).

try again

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I beat Pbody every time I played him in tournament, so that must mean I'm better than him, right? I mean, how you do against one person means how will do you against everyone?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
You seem to think that someone who can't beat you isn't good at the game. I never said I was better than you, I don't expect to MM you and win after not playing Melee for so long. But I am good at the game, and unlike you, I have the tournament results to back it up.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I mean, come on, haven't you seen my combo video? It's the definition of ****.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
yes, although i'll give you a half-mulligan because you don't know his play style. it's really simple though: he'll camp the entire match, then spam forward smashes for the kill.

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
It'd save P a lot of typing just to say "you suck." every post really

But then again, all his blathering is to give the impression he sounds smart and legit becuase he wont stand for such simpleton comments.

then once he gets trapped in a corner, he'll say "MM $100" or something like that.

I wonder whatever happened to McRustyJr

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
P I'll MM your doc next time I see you

Top Bottom