• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

antd's Tool Assisted Videos - Super Falcon! Ultimate-Cancel Combo

ant-d

Smash Lord
Everyone knows Fox can combo >=)

I did a modified version of 'spaders web' but of course I wont be uploading it since its not my idea and has already been done well enough.

Edit: I didn't see Cort's post:

I agree, its not impressive, but he has a good ability to juggle with his jab that I haven't done before. Yah I was lacking Yoshi combos ^^

(what?! 10 character limit warning)

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Haha, nice vid.
I was hoping it'd be 2 consecutive pounds at once...even though I have no idea how that'd work.

ant-d

Smash Lord
Beware of large pictures

Link BtP 21"90
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JudEP_QucKw

I changed Platform 8

Some Details:

All these pictures are actual screenshots from the 21"90 run.

The best way to save time on non-slip-off platforms is to land on the edge so that all lag is canceled. Ok, there's 1 frame of lag.
The lag is canceled because Link will begin to go into falling off animation (the animation where he makes some noise and wobbles on the edge) This cancels lag, so you can immediately jump. To do this, you must go to slipoff the platform, but instead of holding away you must hold towards for 1 frame. This stops Link from slipping off.

You can get no Landing Lag here, if you double jump at the earliest moment. I don't know if this is normal.

To be in the best position to slip off the next platform, you should DI Down-right/left to get into this position.

After slipping off, immediately fast fall to here. Then jump on this frame, immediately back-air. MAYBE it would be faster to land on the edge of this platform to cancel landing lag, but I'm not sure of the difficulty/possibility of doing this in reverse.

Run off the platform, fast fall immediately, jump at this point. All landing lag will be canceled when you land on the next platform.

Run for 1 frame and double jump. The double jump must be done as fast as possible, so that Link is quite low. The longer Link is in the air, the slower the end time will be.

Jump as soon as Link takes a step off this platform.

Jump to this height and Up+B whilst holding left to slip off the platform. There is a 5 frame window where you can Up+B and get the same slip off time. This picture shows frame 1 of those 5. The slip off time here is critical. +1 frame late slip off = +"07 to total time, AT LEAST.

Fast fall at this point. It's the earliest frame you can fast fall on whilst still going the right direction.

Jump the earliest you can without hitting the wall, then Up+B on this frame to slip off the platform.

Jump on this frame, after 3 frames, Up+B, holding right throughout this part. This platform is troublesome, +/- 1 frame = +"12/"18

Cort

Apple Head
Link one was pretty great. Samus one was uh... not so great? >_> Both were fairly entertaining though. Keep em coming. Do Pikachu's BtP :O

Nephiros

Smash Ace
The video you have requested is not available.

If you have recently uploaded this video, you may need to wait a few minutes for the video to process.

o jeez, am I too fast or what @_@

Top Bottom