• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ann Arbor - Rofa's Biweekly Smashfest/Tournament - Returns after ROFAS CIRCUIT EVENT

Status
Not open for further replies.

dingding

Smash Ace
ya I don't think ya missed any ankoku but I say that RJ is the best Snake in the midwest cause he took out joel at digi ops but lost to anther

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I'm sorry, when did beating Joel make you the best *whatever* in the Midwest? Shaeden 2-0'd Joel with Marth, is he the best Marth in the Midwest? Oh yeah, and Dope beat Joel with Dedede, so I suppose he's the most amazing Dedede player in the Midwest. Anther beat Joel for three tournaments in a row, so that must mean he's the most freakin' godly Pikachu in the world!!

Stop staring in awe at players who beat X or Y player and start getting good enough to do it yourselves, scrubs.

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
i actually still play gw btw lolllllll. i tried mario but hes 2 hard, i still play him though but i find i have 2 use more effort which i dont like to so i dont.

dingding

Smash Ace
no lain.. ur the best gernader dude wit snake 100% come back
thaats like yeah.. im still tripping to this day bout that knowing i could have won

TheMann

Smash Ace
WTF all of you are maining snake too?! I missed those two tournaments to work on MY snake since I'm maining him too.

lol JK still playin Luigi, he's too good. Better than snake can even dream to be!! :chuckle:

Everybody start maining luigi!!

rofa

Smash Journeyman
LAIN ON ROFA'S COMPUTER

lol. i will moneymatch you overswarm and skeet.

no tournament this weekend.... how... miserable. yet, enjoyable at the same time.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
LAIN ON ROFA'S COMPUTER

lol. i will moneymatch you overswarm and skeet.

no tournament this weekend.... how... miserable. yet, enjoyable at the same time.
WTF? No tournament?

There are TWO. Marion and ENTER THE FRAY!

dingding

Smash Ace
im not going but i heard my friend talk about it and he said there was no tournament

rofa

Smash Journeyman
haha, id be super down except for the fact that there is a RAVE at my house tonight. it's going to be ****ing hype and you guys should all come here and get ****ed up!

Scala

Smash Ace
So there's going to be another smashfest next friday, right? How many people are actually planning on attending? Raise your hands.

On another note, who's going to CyGamZ AND do you think they would be cool if I came along an just played friendlies without participating in the tournament? $20 bucks is a big commitment for a mediocre player

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
They wouldn't be cool with it at all. It's hosted in a movie theater, you're paying $20 to enter the tournament area and play in the tournament.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Whether you're new to the competitive scene or not wouldn't make a difference, CyGamz is a special case. If it were something like rofa's tournament then I'm sure he'd let you show up just to play friendlies without having to pay a cent.

Scala

Smash Ace
Oh OK, that's good to know actually. After you said that they wouldn't be OK with it I got the impression that all tournaments were like that. I knew Rofa doesn't care at his tournaments and was thinking more along the lines of Rofa being the exception rather than CyGamZ being the exception. Thanks for the info regardless.

lain

Smash Master
yeah dude any normal tournies run by players always allow friendies. except for like... maybe a few rare cases.

this tournament is just ********.

MLG RULES MY ****

lain

Smash Master
they did. completely in fact.

but i'm still pissed off about the guy feeding me blatant lies. haha.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Rofa! I'm moving into Vayseth's place on Monday, so I'm expecting to play you a ****load before you leave. I'm determined to get back to the level I was before I left to study for the MCATs.

And Lain can play too =D

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Since there was a rave the other day, and Rofa can't do anything with vids unless he's at a lab thing or whatever, I'm going to guess we won't see them anytime this week. Unless the lab's open on weekends.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
Rofa! I'm moving into Vayseth's place on Monday, so I'm expecting to play you a ****load before you leave. I'm determined to get back to the level I was before I left to study for the MCATs.

And Lain can play too =D
and ill be there on thursday to play you guys

dingding

Smash Ace
is there possilbilies for going a bit early on friday cause my parents are leaving at like 3:30 to up north and there my ride to every where

dingding

Smash Ace
no like the rofa is still having a smashfest like normal but on the 28th cygamz, which is a place in showcase cinema, is having a single's brawl tournament and it'll probaly be horrible like the last 1 they had. and DBS get on allisbrawl chat and play me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom