• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

animated sprite gifs.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
two things.

betrins is done

second, could you repost the gif i have to edit, lost it, sorry. *man hit face one i mean. thats the one you wanted right?*

Neo-X

Smash Journeyman
Oh, I have a not so big request. Could you animate Lloyd Irving, doing some of his regular attacks? I can give you a sprite sheet too. I'll get it up on ImageShack now.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
Lego, look at the waiting list, people that are suppose to help arn't available so it may take some time.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Yhea you should try and find some more people who can make gif's.... helpers never help XD

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
Hey, I know you're behind, but when you reach me I just want a quick pic flic of Ridley OBLITERATING sonic.

He could slash him like the Kirby Pichu one you made me, bite him, blast him, whatever is easiest for you

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I'll wait, but I like your sprites.

Gif: Ganondorf
Animation: Warlock punch, then flash the word's "WARLOCK BANNED!!"
Colors: I like purple. :) And black.
Stage: Final D is fine.
Size: Whatever you use is fine. Not large, but large enough to see what's going on.

Keep up the good work. :)

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
nice av Odin, have to ask, you getting anywhere close to my re request of the sig i asked for. i figure id just ask.

Bertin

Smash Rookie
id love to help but i dont have the skills. im currently taking a digital design class working with photoshop. i can do sprites but clueless about animated ones.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
thanks, anyway, ive been sick for the past few days and havn't been able to accomplish much due to it, just figure id let you know.

demoncaterpie

Smash Champion
Abra abra cadabra. I wanna reach out and grab ya!
Alright guys, it's been a while but DH Ninja asked me to help out, so I'm coming back from sig-making retirement!

As of right now, I'll only be doing sigs that have already been requested. DH should be sending me the requests right now, so I'll get started sometime today.

Don't think of this as a full time thing though. I'd love to make sigs for all of you, but I just don't have the time right now. College keeps me pretty busy.

So yeah, just letting you know that your sigs will be made soon. If anybody wants to repost your requests, or if you have any changes that you want to make, just post them here or PM me. Remember, I'm only doing sigs that have already been requested (if that makes sense:)).

Here's some examples of my work:

Neo-X

Smash Journeyman
Those are really good. I actually can't believe how HARD it is to make a sprite animation.....I've been working on this one thing, and I did everything I needed to, but I just CAN'T get it right for some reason.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
It takes me so long to make animations considering i don't use Photoshop for my frames...

Anyways don't think you could work on my request could you?

Vro

Smash Lord
Hey DH, I made a request a while back. I'm not sure if you already made it and posted it or if I'm just being annoying. I asked for the falco multishining on pokemon stadium, fyi.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
don't remind me, i have a waiting list that gets updated very frequently and is accurate. look at the front page.

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
Not a prob, now if i could only get some help around here
Hey dude, its been a while. good new though, i have mastered macromedia flash 8 and have made my first flash movie. i have 1 problem, i cant upload it. i dont know where to go now from here so if you have any advice i would love to hear it.

my story is pretty good, its called super mario bros. X, i have only half the movie done, but i did this on purpuse because i want to see if people will like it.

i can email you the file if you know how to upload it. please answer soon.

Top Bottom