• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

animated sprite gifs.

.::Link::.

Smash Apprentice
I was wondering if you could make me one:

Link runs to the middle and sticks his sword in the air (or something of the sort)
C. Falcon runs in and either falcon punches him OR his >A in the air (or like i call it....the knee of justice :p)
Then C falcon taunts....or does something flashy
Then mario breakes in and does his smash on him.....
Mario looks up and a bomb drops on him killing him..

Then 3 stripes with each char picture covers the screen saying _________User on it

and maybe this could all happen on final destination?

P.S: So sorry if this is much to ask or if it is to hard to do.....if this is so just tell me and itll be ok if you dont do it

Thanks in advance

-Link-

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
IM almost done with kites so i well ask DH_ninja if he would like me to do yours, I have to go by the list though so i dont really know when we will get to yours, i will find out.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
nah, let me worry about the list, i assign people animations i feel they are able to do and do well. I'll get to yours eventually Lego, just give it some time, your rushing it. Also, i can do that Link, im assuming put said characters name in the blank spot.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
glad you understand, i kinda screwed up, anyway, if looooni doesn't want it, you'll get it.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
okay, i suppose i could do that. anyway ive changed the logo on the shop around a bit, same layout different sprites, check it out.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
I think Luni did want the animation... and I was the one before the 6K post so I should get it!!

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
loooni pmed me about it, also i believe the post after has more priority Lego, sorry. Also, if any of you guys are finished with the Gif, just post it here for the person and pm them about it being done.

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
loooni pmed me about it, also i believe the post after has more priority Lego, sorry. Also, if any of you guys are finished with the Gif, just post it here for the person and pm them about it being done.
all right, i am almost done, i wont be able to post it till monday though, i am packing for the everett trip tonight and the band leaves tomarow, i might be on for a few minutes tomarow, but i would not have time to finish it tonight. so i will have it on sometime early next week.

o, and i am doing yours kite, just wanted to let you know if you read this before next week.

Squeek727

Smash Cadet
Hey could you make one with Kirby on FD doing an unswallowcide on Samus? If you dont know what that is just PM me i suppose. If your too busy dont worry about it.

Squeek727

Smash Cadet
Yes DH it is, I knew you would know lol. But kirby also needs to live. Basically the enemy struggles out and falls down while kirby floats back up =D

KYLEMARTHFALCODANIELSON

Smash Apprentice
hey, first off, amazing, amazing work so far, its really impressive and i wish i could do that.
anyways, could you make me one?
Scene: finaldestination
Characters involved:marth,sheik,gannondorf,falco, doc, roy, pichu and Ylink.

something involving marth sheik ganondorf and falco ****** the rest in whatever fashion you'd like and then the four of them leaping in the air freeze: marth in the middle of his nair, sheik in the middle of her uair and falco in the middle of shooting a laser(where the little red ring is around him from the recoil of the shot) and ganondorf in the middle of his fair. and as they freeze in mid air the text: We're Coming Back...
if you could that would be awesome, and can you make it big enough and unblurry to where it could be my desktop background(1280 x 1024) and one 1 the size of a sig? if you can that would be cool. thanks in advance.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
I can do it, but it will probably take me a very good amount of time to get to it. as for the desktop background, im not going to aniamte it of course, but you sure you really want a sprite one?

KYLEMARTHFALCODANIELSON

Smash Apprentice
that's fine about how long? do you know yeah the background i want just the frozen scene with we'' be back" part the sig one i want animated like i described. what do you mean "you really want a sprite one? is there an alternative?

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
Ummmm is King Boo's supposed to stop moving???
king boo is moving, so is the timy boo's in the back ground, it's just the frams are moving so fast that it lags a little, atleast, thats what its doing on mine.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
that's fine about how long? do you know yeah the background i want just the frozen scene with we'' be back" part the sig one i want animated like i described. what do you mean "you really want a sprite one? is there an alternative?
just seemed unusual is all, also people who are working on the animations assigned, please try and hurry it up. *i know most of you are already almost done.*

also, it does lag a little, but it does loop.

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
just seemed unusual is all, also people who are working on the animations assigned, please try and hurry it up. *i know most of you are already almost done.*

also, it does lag a little, but it does loop.
i should have it posted by the end of the day, most likely.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
i have a three day school week this week, so i should be able to get some done.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
Sorry to say that over the break i got sidetracked so i will attempt to do one tommorow as for the other people working on the animations i assigned, try and hurry.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
Um...its actually a little faster then regular speed lego, its just that theres less going on and more moving frames that are very well spaced.

Top Bottom