• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

animated sprite gifs.

brawlpro

Smash Master
Florissant, St. Louis, MO Tech Skill: Over 9000
Hey think you could make me a gif. You know the 4 letter name tags in melee lol right?

In this gif could you make a green fox with the tag BPRO and a blue fox with the tag DEKU. On dreamland. Here is how the animation should go :):

Have the match start w/ both characters, then make the green fox fthrow the blue one, he techs and rolls back, green fox w/ BPRO tag runs after him w/ a techchase into a drillshine which knocks him off the stage then he firefoxes back but gets shinespiked by the green one then dies. Sound good?

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
Going good except the spriter's resource is having some probs so i can't get on it.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
I might have forgotten to add you to the list, when did you post your request.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
Bowling, plus trying to maintain a comic series on another site. Its been very busy. Im going to try a few this weekend.

I never said I would. I was just trying to see if he could figure it out for himself. And its not an alternative account its a new one, an alternative would require you to have one in the first place.

Akiak

Smash Ace
Can I have one? This could be hard
Background: On the Arwing. Flying possibly.
A pretty long fight with Mario, Link, Pikachu, and Kirby. Suddenly Yoshi flutter jumps (the shaking feet attack) in and the shaking feet send them flying off the ship. Then he smiles and thumbs up and says "I pwn!".
Then Peach comes in and Yoshi does a tongue attack, but Peach pulls out Toad and the tongue hits Toad. After Yoshi ate him, he lays the egg but Toad breaks out of it and kills Yoshi and Peach with a beam sword. But then he falls off and dies. Then Mario Link Pikachu and Kirby jump back onto the ship. The animation should be with the beginning and end connected.

But don't make it too fast like the last ones. It should be understandable. Thanx a lot!

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
It is, i'll give it a shot, this one could actually take a while. I'll look forward to it.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
Not a problem, nothing new to say, will try to do an animation or two later Saturdays or sunday.

METROID MAN

Smash Journeyman
DH_Ninja, I Know your REALLY BUSSY.....
BUT!
I have a proposition for you.
Im working on several different "trophy" sprites, non animated.
What I would need you to do is the following:
1: Be able to "gold-ify, silver-ify and bronze-ify" any sprite. So, If I gave you pickachu, you could make him silver.
2: Either FIND or MAKE some trophy sprites with place to put somthing on the top. I cant find any on the web, maybe you can. They cant be too small or too big. (hopefully 16-bit.)
Please PM me if you can do either, or if you have any questions.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
Post the sprite and i'll see what i can do, its jsu ta simple recolor so it shouldn't take long.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
Any idea if the star wars GIF I requested will be done anytime within the next month?
No idea when i will, sorry.

Can you make the triforce in my sig spin, as well as have samus glow a little?

hehe XD.

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i251/Hadou-Master/hylian2
I don't think i'll be able to do that. I don't specialize in signatures really, i would need the original image minus the triforce to do the spin and the samus, i'm not sure how good a glow effect i can do. also, if i did work on it, it would take me so much longer to get around to. Have you tried requesting in any other threads, i really hate having to decline, but i can't do this one.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
I only got one taken care of that was not on the list, its the pokemon, i promised someone a while back and finally got around to it. no idea how the work on the gif's i assigned to people are coming along and i still need to get my 600th post gif out of the way. School work hinders so much.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
That's ok, I don't really mind lol.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
i will mm you someday i think we will egt along im bigger than BEAR!
Bear almost killed me when I beat him in tourny at that last houston tourny lol.

Well >_>...He looked really mad anyways XD.

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
i went to the second tgm tourny and he got drunk and was calling me his best friend and what not i was cracking up bad....

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
Ight, im going to have to ask for you guys to take the conversation to private messages.

Top Bottom