• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

animated sprite gifs.

demoncaterpie

Smash Champion
Abra abra cadabra. I wanna reach out and grab ya!
I just finished them entering the room. All I've gotta do now is put in some cool shots of Pikachu blasting stuff and Kirby swallowing stuff (that sounded wrong:laugh:).

Unfortunately, I wont be able to work on it this weekend, since I'm back at my parent's house on a mini-vacation. As soon as I get back to my dorm, I'll finish it up.

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
I decided to try GIF making, and this one took me about 3 minutes when i figured stuff out

i prefer to place a dot in each frame where the sprite will be so I don't get plagued with off-placement, any other tips though?

If you PM me some sprite sheets I guess I could lend a hand

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
nice sig...

and I just use Active GIF creator, it's simple and compatible with all conventional forms of images.

Anyway I'm tired, that story I just wrote took a lot of me....

night

EDIT:

Kite91

Mada Mada Dane
hey i hava requet can u just do something with fox and falco and put my name in it Kite it dont matter wat they r doing ive seen ur stuff they are really good

pwnzorz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ABlackMage
3DS FC
0103-9129-9741
have pink luigi (preferably) do the ****** run (forward+B) and basically mowing over other characters sending them flipping into the air.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
thats good falco and vro, i havn't gotten to yours yet, just be paitent, yo ucan see the waiting list, been very busy.

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
Hey DH_Ninja, have you been able to check out my flash film on newgrounds, if not it's called super mario bros. X and if so than how did you like my first flash film.

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
i couldnt find it, link Pl0x???
My profile name on newgrounds is Supermiles.

The video itself is called "Super Mario Bros. X"

The picture i have for it is a super mario world background with words across the picture.

The reason for no link to this is newgrounds is down right now so i cant get on to give you the link. sorry.

anyway.

i am still getting used to the flash programing and am trying to make a cool signiture vid for my smashboards page.

if you have time could you help me. I am trying to put me and my friend into it. He uses fox and i use Falco. I wanted them to run from both sides of final destination towards each other and do a over a move, than have a explosion. than when the smoke cleared there would be a pic of falco and fox standing next to each other with the name 189luigi above falco and Valdens above fox. like i said before i am having dificulty with this so if you have the time for it, i would greaciosly apreciate (sorry for spelling) it.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
i'll give the request a go, but im really getting behind on orders, been VERY busy.

mkmelee

Smash Lord
Cool shop, but I'd really consider slowing the pace of your gifs down, as many of them look like a match in lighting mode in melee. Too fast to really be enjoyed.

If you don't have enough sprite variations to slow the pace down and add more frames in between, then I'd suggest editing the sprites to expand your sheets, or just make new ones.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Yhea ^^^ I have been saying that for a while just slow em down a bit.

Anyways how is my Starwars one coming a long.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
Leg, there is a waiting list that i go by. anyway, i'll add you two guys to the list to help out.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Kool only 9 posts till the big 600...

So now that you can take about 3 requests at a time do you think you will eventually reach my one with in the next month?

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
Thought you left, my bad. what with the shop being closed. anyway, i'll add you back.

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
Allright, now that i am doing work for DH_Ninja, and all of you i want to make my first impression good. since i am starting with kite, i wanted to as if haveing fox, sonic, and mario coming in for an attack from 3 different directions, than when they colide there will be an explosion and when the smoke clears you see all three of them standing next to each other with the word Kite above all three.

I think this is pretty good kite, but I wanted to ask you before i went ahead and spent the time on it.

Do you like this idea?

p.s. DH_Ninja, super mario fan games galexy has alot more sprites and sounds for diferent types of games, these are preety good to. thanks.

Top Bottom