• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Animated Smash Bros. (Title TBD) Creation Thread - CONTINUATION!!!

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
To help avoid confusion, I made a collection of all the food in the game under the food item. I will update this list every time we decide on a new food item. Going forward, we might decide the favorite food as a group. You can always find this list linked on the first post of the thread, under items on the word food!

Food (Item submission, food, and slideshow submitted by JOJONumber691 JOJONumber691 )

What is Food?

This is the only Healing Item, with it healing 25% regardless of what it is, unlike Smash. There’s a catch however. Every character has a “Favorite Food”. If a Character eats their Favorite Food, they heal double.

List of food/favorite food:

Mickey Mouse gets Foodles.
Bugs Bunny gets a Carrot.
SpongeBob gets a Krabby Patty.
Homer gets a Donut.
Goku gets a Rice Bowl.
Usagi gets Ice Cream.
Luffy gets Meat from ONE PIECE.
Jotaro gets Tea.
Aang gets Fruit Pies.
Panty and Stocking gets Jean-Paul Heaven.
Donald Duck gets Orange Juice as a food.
Bruno Bucciarati gets Spaghetti.
Shrek gets Onions (submitted by Glubbfubb Glubbfubb ).
Invader Zim gets Bloaty’s Pizza (submitted by cashregister9 cashregister9 )
Optimus Prime gets Space Carrots (submitted by cashregister9 cashregister9 )
Fred Flintstone gets T Bone Steak (submitted by Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds )
Dipper & Mabel gets Pitt Cola (submitted by Butters Stotch Butters Stotch )
Strong Bad gets Fluffy Puff Marshmallows (submitted by cashregister9 cashregister9 )
Gumball gets Joyful Burger (submitted by Butters Stotch Butters Stotch )
Wallace and Gromit gets Cheese and Crackers (submitted by Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule )
Skeletor gets Ambrosia (submitted by cashregister9 cashregister9 )
Jack Skellington gets Pumpkin Pie (submitted by Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds )
Finn & Jake gets Bacon Pancakes (submitted by cashregister9 cashregister9 )

Here’s a Slideshow with images: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/123bohzP304upLbt6pY_EfAveHr_fDikSO7RMRjgADY0/edit

Last edited:

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
Item submissions are now over!

Anchor Arms cashregister9 cashregister9
ACME TNT evanwoo10 evanwoo10
Anvil Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds

Due to all the problems from earlier, I will allow the Anchor Arms, ACME TNT, and the Anvil to all join the item selection! Congratulations to cashregister9 cashregister9 , evanwoo10 evanwoo10 , and Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds ! The poll to decide what happens to the onions will continue for a few more hours. I will leave another link to the poll below!

Job #20: Submit a moveset for Jotaro Kujo or Aang

The only requirements are to have both specials and a final smash. You can also add a little extra detail for their moveset if you like (only optional). You can submit a moveset for one or both of them. If anyone wishes to see an example, you can look at our past movesets linked in the first post of the thread.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Jotaro

Gimmick: Stand Meter, Jotaro would have a meter and when it's full Star Platinum, Jotaro's Stand will appear behind him empowering all of Jotaro's Moves

Neutral B: Ora Ora, Jotaro would summon Star Platinum and Star Platinum would punch forwards and the first opponent hit would be caught in a flurry of punches, the longer you hold the button the farther Star Platinum goes

Side B: Star Finger: Star Platinum appears and sticks 2 of his fingers out that extend

Down B: Star Counter: This is a standard counter and when activated Jotaro Punches and the opponent is slowed down.

Up B: Star Uppercut: Star Platinum and Jotaro Uppercut and ascend with that uppercut

Final Smash: Star Platinum: The World: Jotaro Stops time, all opponents are frozen and Jotaro does a bit extra damage

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Jotaro moveset, might do an Aang one later:
His gimmick is the stand meter, pretty much how it works in Heritage for the Future. Now normally his stand Star Platinum will be behind Jotaro and will help him in some of his attacks. But theres's a small stand meter that will very slowly deplete overtime and will deplete more when you get hit. When the stand meter is fully depleted, Jotaro will be stunned. Using his down special, Jotaro can turn off his stand which will cause his meter to slowly fill up again. A lot of his attacks will differ whether or not his meter is on and some attacks he can't do if his meter is off.

Neutral Special: Beatdown
Star Platinum slides forward and repeatedly punches a bunch of times forward. If his stand is off he'll just punch forward a couple of times.

Side Special:
Star Platinum slides very far forward. If he runs into someone he'll then teleport behind them and punch them in the back. Jotaro can't use this attack if his stand is off.

Up Special: Flight
See the source image

A yellow aura goes around him, and he shoots directly upwards. Having his stand out makes him go higher.

Down Special: Stand On/Stand Off
Turns his stand on or off

Final Smash: Star Platinum The World
He starts off by stopping time. If people are close enough to him, they will be stopped for about three seconds. Then, if Jotaro hits them it'll lead into a cinematic where he does a beatdown on them.
Visual search query image

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
The onion poll is now over

Onions will be put into the food/favorite item category. I am still really sorry for all the confusion from the item job! There will be more specific descriptions put in place for the future!

New Feature: You can now submit enemies for Animation Domination (our equivalent to Smash Run)

Along with Animation Cels, you can now submit enemies for Animation Domination, our version of Smash Run! When submitting enemies make sure to describe how they would fight (not a fighter moveset). Enemies must be minion/army type characters, not actual bosses. You can only submit up to three enemies at a time. If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask me!

Moveset submissions for Jotaro Kujo & Aang will end in a few hours!

Last edited:
Job (Animation Domination enemies):
Cicada Monsters (Scooby Doo meets Courage)
(I know that crossover didn't released yet, but like Roy, who debuted in Melee before his FE game, why can't we just submit the enemy because of Courage × Scooby Doo crossover Promotion purposes?)

They would fly or walk as their business, and if it spots the Player, it chases it and attacks it, it would latch and bite the Player.

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Here's my Aang moveset:
Neutral Special: Air Current
See the source image

He swings his arms forward and makes two big air currents forward

Side Special: Fire Bending/Water Bending
He throws either a fireball forward or a ball of water forward. Whichever one he throws is random.

Up Special: Glider
See the source image

He flies upwards with his glider. It works the same as Steve's up special in smash bros.

Down Special: Earth Bending
See the source image

He leaps forward a bit which causes a gigantic pillar of earth to erupt. It stays there for about two seconds and he can't do two at a time.

Final Smash: Avatar State
See the source image

He flies upwards in the Avatar state, with all four elements circling around him. The elements then explode around him and knock opponents away.

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
Moveset submissions are now over!

Champion of Hyrule’s Aang moveset submission will be chosen! Congratulations to Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule !
Below is a poll to decide which Jotaro Kujo moveset will be chosen!

Job #21: Submit a stage for Jotaro Kujo or Aang

You can submit a stage for Jotaro Kujo, Aang, or both of them. Describe what the stage is and how it would work. What cameos or hazards would there be as well?

JOJONumber691

Smash Lord
Morioh for Jotaro. Morioh is the primary location of Part 4, Diamond is Unbreakable, a Part where Jotaro is a Main Character. The Layout is essentially Lylat but good, with Owson’s and Deux Magots in the immediate background, alongside the Ghost Alley in between them. In the background you can also see the Train Station and the the Budo-ga Oka Middle and High School behind it on the right, and on the left you can see Josuke and Okuyasu’s Neighborhood, which in the further back you can see Rohan’s House and Tonio’s.

In terms of Cameos, you can see Josuke, Okuyasu, Koichi, Yukako, Tomoko, Yuya, Rohan, Joseph Joestar, and occasionally Kira. Reimi and Arnold are always present no matter what because of the Ghost Alley being a thing. In terms of other cameos, Tamami, Hazamada, Mikitaka, and basically everyone walking by in the background. As for a Stage Gimmick, this Stage will shift various colors as the match goes on, thus bringing in the Color Shifts of JoJo’s into play, especially since the Sky is already Yellow. The Music will change the Colors of the Stage to match the General Colors of that Part too. Jotaro will occasionally cameo, but only when he isn’t present in the match.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Jotaro stage: Cairo

I couldn’t really find a picture without the characters, but pretty much, you play on a web above the city of Cairo, where DIO fought Kakyoin. The area is almost completely flat but there is also a clock tower on the left and building on the right which need to be destroyed before you can KO anyone on those sides, like the KOF stadium stage.

41E16159-D9F3-43E4-88E3-01403AC91F69.jpeg

You play on the rooftops of the buildings in the background of this picture, but can also go on the stairs and on the floor. It’s a fairly large stage.

cashregister9

Smash Hero

Appa

Appa would be a flying stage, Appa would be large and the stage takes place over the length of him, The cameos appear on Appa himself, Katara, Sokka and Momo all sit on the back of Appa, Appa would then fly around seeing each kingdom, Starting with the Water Tribe where you see the Southern Water Tribe Capital, moving onto the Earth Kingdom where you see Ba Sing Se, The Air Nomads Temple ending with the Fire Nation Capital before it resets

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
Voting for Jotaro’s moveset is now over!

Champion of Hyrule’s Jotaro Kujo moveset will be chosen! Congratulations to Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule and thanks to everyone who participated in this job!

Stage submissions for Jotaro Kujo and Aang are now over as well!

Below are two polls to vote for your favorite Jotaro Kujo and Aang stages!

Job #22: Submit a villain/antagonist character (submission by evanwoo10 evanwoo10 )

Make sure to explain who the character is, how they could work, how they can be appropriate and censorable (only if they are a adult/mature cartoon or anime character), and why they deserve to be in our game! Just a reminder, only one character will be selected to join the roster for this job!

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Maleficent
See the source image

The main antagonist of Sleeping Beauty, Maleficent is often considered to be one of the most iconic Disney villains, and I think she would be a great representation of not only villains, but Disney films as well, which are obviously a huge part of animation history. She would fight wit dark magic and could even turn into a dragon for her final smash or something.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Stewie Griffin

A Hyperintelligent Baby with plans for World Domination

Family Guy is a popular Animated show with plenty of Iconic characters and Stewie is just one of them.

Stewie wouldn't need much censoring just the general no cussing and no blood, The potential devices like a Ray gun also don't need to be censored

Last edited:
Job #22:
Peg Leg Pete (Mickey Mouse)

He is a Cat, who is villain of Mickey Mouse series. He is not really iconic character from Mickey Mouse universe. He deserves to be in Animated Smash Bros, because he would be like DK of this game (due to being heavyweight fighter) and his attacks be punching or etc.
And his Final Smash would be Steamboat Willie, where he throws Mickey off the boat and crashes into Enemies.

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
Job #22: Omni-Man (Invincible)
AB28CC62-0F7C-4016-BDCF-5B8D4082521D.png

Omni-Man is the main villain in the animated series, Invicible (based on the Image Comics series by the same name). Omni-Man (AKA Nolan Grayson) is the father of the superhero Invincle and the world’s greatest superhero. Unbeknownst to the world, Omni-Man was sent by the Viltrumites to infiltrate earth and eventually conquer it. Omni-Man serves as the main (hidden) villain of the first season of Invincible. He possess superhuman strength, speed, and flight. His final smash could involve an over the top action cutscene to reference the fight at the end of season one, think.

Character submissions will end in a few hours!

JOJONumber691

Smash Lord
Is this when I finally submit Frieza? Yeah, this is when I finally submit Frieza. Frieza, the biggest villain in Dragon Ball History and one of my personal favorite villains of all time. I have an interesting idea for him, so I’m just going to get this one out of the way now. He’s a Fighting Game Character, meaning he brought over DBFZ Mechanics. Not too many, mostly inputs, but I do think Frieza could very easily bring over the Magic Series as well, with Lights, Mediums, Heavies, and Specials being able to link with each other, just like Dragon Ball FighterZ.
7600FFE1-34F9-4995-B5B6-7DEA953492AC.png

Frieza’s Neutral Special and Down Special are meant to match the Special Button in Dragon Ball FighterZ. Death Beam on the Ground, Blasts in the Air. Point down and you get Eye Lazers. Simple as that. There are no inputs.

Frieza’s Side Special is “Next Time You’ll Die!” He shoots a ball along the ground and it explodes on contact with anyone, but is very blockable. Input is⬇↘➡

Frieza got a Back Special baby!!!!!!!!!! Death Saucer is a Boomerang Attack that can hurt Frieza, just like in Dragon Ball and in FighterZ. Just Block or Dodge lol. Massive Stage Control too! Input is⬅↙⬇

Frieza’s Up Special is Super Dash. Works just like DBFZ, but more up lmao. It has a slight homing property as well, but only when very close and in a 1v1. No input.

Frieza’s Final Smash is Golden Destruction. He shoots a Death Beam. If it hits, he goes Golden and does a Dragon Ball Combo, including a Nova Strike, ending in a Death Ball. If Stage Morph is on it will transition the Stage to the other Stage early. After this he reverts back to Normal.

Oh would you look at the time! INPUT TIME!!!!!!! Frieza has a ⬇⬇ Special in the form of Warp Smash, where he warps forward shooting an energy blast, just like in FighterZ. And just like FighterZ too is that of he’s Close Enough to the opponent he just warps behind them lmao.

Frieza also has a ⬇↘➡ A Special in the form of Earth Breaker. He fires two blasts right in front of him with Upward Knockback. Perfect for all of your Ladder Combo needs!

Frieza’s Alts are references to other Frieza Race Members, such as Cooler, Frost, Metal Cooler, and a reference to Golden Frieza, which changes the Final Smash to have Normal Frieza’s Colors. He also had the FighterZ Black, Blue, and Orange Alts as well. Overall, Frieza is basically one to one with his FighterZ incarnation, down to some of his Weird Normals, such 2/3 of Smash Attacks being Projectiles. But overall, he’s very complicated, just like in Dragon Ball. Like, unironically one of my most wanted, and one of my favorite villains of all time, so yeah, this was going to be very detailed lmao.

His Stand is Made in Heaven. Reset the universe why not. It increases the Game Speed and changes the Stage if Stage Morph is on. It also gives Frieza a huge Power Boost lmao. Lasts 15 Seconds. His Favorite Food is Liver Dumplings. I mean, Frieza is clearly Space Hitler, and Frieza has literally NOTHING Else to use, so sure why not. I also have a concept for Plankton, but it’s a Clone Set reusing from SpongeBob for the most part, so if we ever have to submit clones or SpongeBob Characters I will go into it more then, but for now, I really like Frieza lmao.

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Is this when I finally submit Frieza? Yeah, this is when I finally submit Frieza. Frieza, the biggest villain in Dragon Ball History and one of my personal favorite villains of all time. I have an interesting idea for him, so I’m just going to get this one out of the way now. He’s a Fighting Game Character, meaning he brought over DBFZ Mechanics. Not too many, mostly inputs, but I do think Frieza could very easily bring over the Magic Series as well, with Lights, Mediums, Heavies, and Specials being able to link with each other, just like Dragon Ball FighterZ.
View attachment 328181
Frieza’s Neutral Special and Down Special are meant to match the Special Button in Dragon Ball FighterZ. Death Beam on the Ground, Blasts in the Air. Point down and you get Eye Lazers. Simple as that. There are no inputs.

Frieza’s Side Special is “Next Time You’ll Die!” He shoots a ball along the ground and it explodes on contact with anyone, but is very blockable. Input is⬇↘➡

Frieza got a Back Special baby!!!!!!!!!! Death Saucer is a Boomerang Attack that can hurt Frieza, just like in Dragon Ball and in FighterZ. Just Block or Dodge lol. Massive Stage Control too! Input is⬅↙⬇

Frieza’s Up Special is Super Dash. Works just like DBFZ, but more up lmao. It has a slight homing property as well, but only when very close and in a 1v1. No input.

Frieza’s Final Smash is Golden Destruction. He shoots a Death Beam. If it hits, he goes Golden and does a Dragon Ball Combo, including a Nova Strike, ending in a Death Ball. If Stage Morph is on it will transition the Stage to the other Stage early. After this he reverts back to Normal.

Oh would you look at the time! INPUT TIME!!!!!!! Frieza has a ⬇⬇ Special in the form of Warp Smash, where he warps forward shooting an energy blast, just like in FighterZ. And just like FighterZ too is that of he’s Close Enough to the opponent he just warps behind them lmao.

Frieza also has a ⬇↘➡ A Special in the form of Earth Breaker. He fires two blasts right in front of him with Upward Knockback. Perfect for all of your Ladder Combo needs!

Frieza’s Alts are references to other Frieza Race Members, such as Cooler, Frost, Metal Cooler, and a reference to Golden Frieza, which changes the Final Smash to have Normal Frieza’s Colors. He also had the FighterZ Black, Blue, and Orange Alts as well. Overall, Frieza is basically one to one with his FighterZ incarnation, down to some of his Weird Normals, such 2/3 of Smash Attacks being Projectiles. But overall, he’s very complicated, just like in Dragon Ball. Like, unironically one of my most wanted, and one of my favorite villains of all time, so yeah, this was going to be very detailed lmao.

His Stand is Made in Heaven. Reset the universe why not. It increases the Game Speed and changes the Stage if Stage Morph is on. It also gives Frieza a huge Power Boost lmao. Lasts 15 Seconds. His Favorite Food is Liver Dumplings. I mean, Frieza is clearly Space Hitler, and Frieza has literally NOTHING Else to use, so sure why not. I also have a concept for Plankton, but it’s a Clone Set reusing from SpongeBob for the most part, so if we ever have to submit clones or SpongeBob Characters I will go into it more then, but for now, I really like Frieza lmao.
Can you please not submit full movesets when you submit characters? It’s just supposed to be a short explanation on how you think they would fight, and I think submitting a whole moveset now is unfair to people who have a different idea for how he would fight

JOJONumber691

Smash Lord
Can you please not submit full movesets when you submit characters? It’s just supposed to be a short explanation on how you think they would fight, and I think submitting a whole moveset now is unfair to people who have a different idea for how he would fight
I mean, if Frieza wins, then he can get the Moveset Treatment, I won’t participate outside of voting since that moveset submission would just be the same as giving updates to the current version. Same thing applies to Bruno and I just really like making movesets to show how I view these characters, especially since Frieza is my most wanted impossibility, but when we get into the Moveset Voting for Frieza and Bruno, I think that should be kept in mind.

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
Voting for stages are now over!

Jotaro Kujo’s stage will be Morioh by JOJONumber691 and Aang’s stage will be Ba Sing Se by Champion of Hyrule. Congratulations to JOJONumber691 JOJONumber691 & Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule , and thanks to everyone who participated in this job!

Character submissions are now over as well!

Maleficent Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule
Stewie Griffin cashregister9 cashregister9
Peg Leg Pete Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds
Invader Zim Glubbfubb Glubbfubb
Omni-Man evanwoo10 evanwoo10
Frieza JOJONumber691 JOJONumber691

Vote for your top three favorites! You can vote for your own submission in second or third place. First place is three points, second place is two points, and third place is one point. Only one of these characters will be joining our roster for this job!

JOJONumber691

Smash Lord
It’s so difficult to not vote for Frieza in first, but them’s the rules I guess.
1. Omni-Man
2. Frieza
3. Zim

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
Voting for character submissions are now over!

Maleficent Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule - 4 votes
Stewie Griffin cashregister9 cashregister9 - 2 votes
Peg Leg Pete Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds - 5 votes
Invader Zim Glubbfubb Glubbfubb - 12 votes
Omni-Man evanwoo10 evanwoo10 - 6 votes
Frieza JOJONumber691 JOJONumber691 - 7

Invader Zim will be our first villain rep! Congratulations to Glubbfubb Glubbfubb and thanks to everyone who participated in this job!

Job #23: Submit a moveset for Panty & Stocking or Donald Duck

The only requirements are to have both specials and a final smash. You can also add a little extra detail for their moveset if you like (only optional). You can submit a moveset for one or both of them. If anyone wishes to see an example, you can look at our past movesets linked in the first post of the thread.

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
Job #23: Donald Duck Moveset
Normal Special: What’s the big idea!?
07D5E2FB-D464-4262-AD4C-97CA117BF7CC.jpeg

Donald Duck begins to hop on one foot with a fist stretched out. Donald’s other arm will begin to swing around to charge a big punch.

Side Special - Unlucky Duck
B1B56392-A154-4C6F-83D1-7147F81F3FA0.jpeg

Everywhere Donald goes leads to bad luck. Donald will begin to look panicked and duck down, while random painful objects begins to fall across the stage. They will try to hurt Donald, but end of failing instead.

Up Special - You can fly?
EDCAC259-BDFA-4BC0-AA3D-057AB9D32C68.jpeg

Donald will begin to flap his wings and begin to fly up, while feathers begin to fall off him. Donald’s flapping wings will hit incoming fighters. When he gets too high, he will realize he can’t fly and begin to fall.

Down Special - Caballero Solo
BECB27D1-CE3C-465B-B90D-5989A011121E.jpeg

Donald Duck will begin to sing and perform with his guitar. Broken music notes will begin to launch out and stun or even hurt fighters.

Final Smash - Donald’s Tantrum
CF8100C9-2BB2-4263-935D-D15EDA6ABC38.jpeg

A small cutscene will play, showing Donald Duck glowing red and getting angry. Donald will dash forward, trapping anyone that gets hit into what looks like a huge dust storm. Fighters who get sucked or fall in will be helpless, while Donald repeatedly keeps hitting them, until finally being launched.
Moveset submissions will be open for a few more hours!

Last edited:

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
The moveset submission round is half over!

My Donald Duck moveset will be chosen. Panty & Stocking still don’t have a full fighter moveset yet. If anyone wants to submit one, you can still do it. The only requirements are to have both specials and a final smash. Since we already spent a lot of time on movesets, the next job will begin now!

Job #24: Submit a stage for Panty & Stocking or Donald Duck

You can submit a stage for Panty & Stocking, Donald Duck, or both of them. Describe what the stage is and how it would work. What cameos or hazards would there be as well?

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Donald Stage

McDuck Manor

This stage takes place in front of the Manor and the layout is completely flat, In the background you can see many cameos of different Duck Tales characters like Hewey, Dewey, Louie, Scrooge, Webby, Della, Launchpad and Gladstone to name a few

Panty and Stocking Stage

Daten City Church

This stage takes place on top of the roof of the building and you can run accross the rooftops, Garterbelt, Brief, Scanty and Kneesocks can be seen on top of the stage.

Panty and Stocking Moveset

Gimmick: They both appear on stage and can be separated but certain attacks can only be used by one of the sisters, You can select the "Main" sister on the CSS or by pressing shield + B

Neutral Special: Backlace, Panty shoots her dual pistols forwards

Side Special: Stripes I & II, Stocking dashes forwards slashing with her 2 swords

Down Special: Chuck, Chuck appears and runs forwards dealing damage to those he runs into

Up Special: Angel Wings, Panty and Stocking summon their angel wings and fly upwards

Final Smash: Fly Away Now, Panty and Stocking dash forwards with their weapons, whoever gets hit gets sent into a cutscene where Panty and Stocking become their Angel Forms and attack the opponents with their weapons

Last edited:

JOJONumber691

Smash Lord
Panty and Stocking are probably the most obscure character on this roster, and that’s including Zim, so I am probably the only person who could actually give these two a moveset. Well, they’re only one character, they just fight together. Similar to Ice Climbers, but actually well designed. They’re the Second Lightest Character, only beat out by Bruno Bucciarati himself. This is mostly because they have some pretty ridiculous stuff at their disposal, so let’s take a look shall we?
F97C7C14-D201-487F-ADD6-63183CC79D32.jpeg

Before we get into the Actual Character themselves, we should probably get into the Gimmick, and why they have as much ridiculous garbage as they do. They’re a Puppet Fighter, but not in the Traditional Way. You see, Panty is a fair bit slower than Stocking, meaning that she naturally falls behind throughout the match. This ends up giving Panty and Stocking some natural Stage Control on top of their explosive Rushdown, courtesy of GAINAX being GAINAX. I’m not going over every normal, but Panty did get a slight creative liberty taken, where instead of needing different Underwear to use different guns, her gun instead shapeshifts naturally, for some VERY obvious reasons. Mostly pointing this out now as The Smash Attacks involve other types of Guns. Also, most of Panty’s Tilts are Gunshots, but her Tilts are all proximity based, so if someone’s too close, she’ll do a basic Punch and Kick before shooting. Also, both Panty and Stocking have moves only one can do, so if one gets KO’d, you lose their moves. They both have a Jab and Tilts though. Panty only has Smash Attacks, Stocking has Aerials, both can Grab, but Panty has throws, while Stocking has the Followups. And the Specials depend. This character wants to create pressure in the most effective way, being able to have perfect Stage Control if you play your cards right. So, let’s, finally, get into the Special Moves.

Normally the Neutral Special would be here, but this move is BY FAR their most important Special, being the Side Special, Chuck. Chuck drives their Pink Hummer on Stage (yes it’s 3D, just like in Panty and Stocking), and hits anyone in the way. This is a really good Full Screen Disjoint that both can use. Not that powerful for being ran over by a Hummer, but that’s because the Hit isn’t the main purpose. The main purpose is to regroup Panty and Stocking, thus allowing Panty to Recover. It also drives up walls. That’s just something it does in the show apparently don’t ask. But it will drive up the wall no matter what unless either is off stage. This move has a cool down of six seconds to prevent Spamming. Since this is Panty’s Recovery. Also noticeable Second Delay can sometimes cause either to be KO’d. This is Cancellable by the way.

Their Neutral Special is courtesy of Panty, who ends up using Attract, where every character in range gets pulled to Panty doing the Door Leg Trick (I’m not going too far with this, since this game is for good boys and girls, but considering she’s not wearing any Panty’s, and 2D hides that really easily, so it still meets the E10 Rating). This pulls over most characters, with the exception of the girls, Bruno, and SpongeBob (canonically asexual). They won’t be affected in the slightest. This is mostly a Combo Tool into Grab. You can also use this while Panty is on the Hummer.

Stocking is up next, as the Up Special is the Helicopter Blades. Finally, something simple. This is Stocking’s Recovery, and it’s basically Spin Attack fused with Mach Tornado. Considering how this is Stocking’s only Special Move, this is very important, so essentially, imagine the power of Spin Attack with the Mobility and Range of Mach Tornado. Als perfect out of shield lol.

Panty and Stocking’s Down Special is Stay. It essentially keeps Panty in one place shooting and occasionally Grabbing. This is really good for Stage Control, which helps with Neutral significantly. Especially since you can now combo directly into your best kill moves, fully charged. Told you this character was ridiculous.

Panty and Stocking’s Final Smash is Fly Away. They both get into their Angel Outfits and go forwards. This cuts to an explosion, eventually the opponent explodes. They would also strip, but A, this is 2D how would that work, and B, this game is for Good Boys and Girls, with these two barely passing by to begin with, so we’re definitely skipping that part. Just pretend they stripped in the explosion lol. Major Damage, Instakilling over 100%, and it summons back the other Angel if they were KO’d, but it’s very laggy (since Fly Away Plays to complete the reference on top of the opening animation), as well as it being blockable and VERY punishable on Block, not to mention the Freefall that missing puts you into. Still, no matter what you get the other Angel back, so it’s still really good.

Overall, my god does this character, or more accurately Characters, get stupidly complicated. But Stocking has an explosive Rushdown at the cost of no defense, with Panty being the exact opposite, Turtle-like Defense with no Offense. But put both of them together and you get a contender for Best Character in the game, held back by a MASSIVE barrier of entry. But that’s kinda the point. They’re definitely the most obscure character on this roster, by a very wide margin, besides Zim, but even then they’re still far more obscure lol. They’re primarily balanced by missing moves, and being the second lightest overall, even if it’s two targets instead of one. But hey, I got the Puppet Character so why not. Colors are a mix of referencing other characters, other outfits, alongside one color referencing the Author Avatars for FAKE TYPE., Baron Ham Panty and Ms. Iwasake Stocking. Hey, they’re both Duo’s of Obscure Japanese Characters who take heavy Influence from Western Animation so why not. This Alt even changes their Final Smash to be all Black with a White Outline, just like the FAKE TYPE. Shadow Forms. I’m also tempted to include a reference to Rick and Morty, but FAKE TYPE. Is more thematic, and I’m limiting myself to 8 here so no.

As a refresher, Panty and Stocking being one character share Jean-Paul’s Heaven Pudding for Favorite Food, but I am changing a Stand. Panty still gets the Emperor, which gives her Gun Homing Bullets, but Stocking now gets Anubis. Essentially buffs the Damage of her Attacks to 1.5x. They both get their Stands no matter their distance. This one was LONG!!!!!!!! so I really hope this one gets picked. Puppet Fighters, am I right? :4pacman:

Last edited:

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
Panty & Stocking’s stage will be Daten City Church from Cashregister9! Donald Duck’s stage will be McDuck Manor from Cashregister9 as well! Congratulations to cashregister9 cashregister9 !

We got two new Panty & Stocking movesets from cashregister9 cashregister9 and JOJONumber691 JOJONumber691 in the past 24 hours. Below is a poll to decide which moveset will be chosen!

Job #25: Submit up to two newcomer character prompts (voting will begin in 12 hours)

You can submit either one or two prompts for this job! When submitting newcomer prompts, try to think about what you think our roster needs or is lacking. You are allowed to submit past newcomer prompts as well. The top three character prompts will be chosen. The highest voted prompt will get two characters into the roster and the rest will get one.
• a second rep
• a movie character
• a action cartoon character

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Job 25: Newcomer
the_loud_house_lincoln_loud_1.png

Lincoln Loud (The Loud House)

With Spongebob already in, why not my favourite white haired boy from the second popular Nick show and that is Loud House.

Plus, he's confirmed as a fighter in the upcoming Nick All Star Brawl alongside Lucy too.
(He was a fighter back in Super Brawl World and Super Brawl Universe with Luna and Clyde)

It would be freaking funny to see a normal human child who's average going up against freaking Goku.

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
Job 25: Newcomer
View attachment 328648
Lincoln Loud (The Loud House)

With Spongebob already in, why not my favourite white haired boy from the second popular Nick show and that is Loud House.

Plus, he's confirmed as a fighter in the upcoming Nick All Star Brawl alongside Lucy too.
(He was a fighter back in Super Brawl World and Super Brawl Universe with Luna and Clyde)

It would be freaking funny to see a normal human child who's average going up against freaking Goku.
I’m sorry, but job 25 is just about newcomer character prompts. You could submit up to two prompts that could include Lincoln as a potential character (ex. a Nickelodeon character, a slice of life character, a character in a currently running series, etc).

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
I’m sorry, but job 25 is just about newcomer character prompts. You could submit up to two prompts that could include Lincoln as a potential character (ex. a Nickelodeon character, a slice of life character, a character in a currently running series, etc).
Oh, I forgot.

Might resubmit him later.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Submit a newcomer from a web animation series

Submit a newcomer that originated from comic strip adaptations (not like marvel comics but like newspaper comics like Peanuts or Dilbert)

Last edited:
Top Bottom