• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Animated Smash Bros. (title TBA) creation thread - ANIME/GOKU CONFIRMED

How should anime characters be handled?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
Here are some more animation cels.
384A9378-6EA9-4B75-9DAA-E7249FE3FD33.png
Toodles
(Mickey Mouse)

When Mickey and his friends are in need of assistance, all they have to do is say “Oh Toodles”. Toodles is Mickey Mouse’s super energetic computer friend that is always there to lend a helping hand. Toodles is powered by the Mousekedoer at Mickey Mouse’s Clubhouse. Mickey and the gang usually use Toodles to help figure out what tool they need to use on their newest adventure. Over time, Toodles become more than just a helper, he became part of Mickey’s gang. When you need Toodles, just remember to say the magic words.
CA3B011E-38B0-4C57-9F1D-28AE24283724.png
Launchpad McQuack
(Mickey Mouse)

Launchpad McQuack is a very interesting Duck. He serves as a pilot and sidekick to Scrooge McDuck and Darkwing Duck. Launchpad is Scrooge McDuck’s devoted employee and chauffeur. Launchpad is also Darkwing’s personal pilot, sidekick, and developer of the Thunderquack. From flying Scrooge and the kids to their next adventure or helping Darkwing Duck stop crime in St. Canard, he’s always devoted to his friends. The real question is, how does he have time for both? Different timelines, alternative dimensions? There is definitely one thing for certain, Launchpad will always find a way to crash his planes.
2BE53C79-BFA9-48A3-8A8D-FA8499E5040D.png
Bubble Bass
(SpongeBob SquarePants)

This big green bass is known as Bubble Bass. Bubble Bass is known for being arrogant and rude to everyone he interacts with, including SpongeBob. One time, Bubble Bass once hid the pickles to his Krabby Patty under his own tongue to get free food and ruin SpongeBob’s confidence in himself. Another time, Bubble Bass lied to SpongeBob and Patrick to get them to move his stuff across town for free lunches, because he was too lazy to do it himself. Maybe one day, this unmannered lazy fish will do something more in his life.
893C8D95-1C2C-48BC-8561-407D9F463082.png
Santa’s Little Helper
(The Simpsons)

One Christmas, Homer was trying to make money so the family could have gifts this year, after Bart had to get a tattoo removed. Homer went to a local dog track and had inside information about what dog would win. Instead of going with the dog he heard about, he betted on Santa’s Little Helper, thinking his name was a sign. Unfortunately for Homer, Santa’s Little Helper was on a losing streak and lost. After the race, Santa’s Little Helper was abandoned. Luckily, Homer decided to take in Santa’s Little Helper and use him as a gift for the family, saving Christmas for the Simpsons. Ever since that day, Santa’s Little Helper has remained an important part of the family.
8F387F2E-E6A7-4E26-A50C-270CEF2118F6.png
Killer Krusty Doll
(The Simpsons)

This doll may look like a normal children’s toy, but there is more to it behind the scenes. When Homer needed to find a last minute birthday gift for Bart, he came across this evil doll at a store filled with cursed items. The doll is based on the famous children show celebrity, Krusty the Clown. Homer gave this doll to Bart, despite the warnings from the shopkeeper. The doll made several attempts to kill Homer, until a repairman finally switched the button on it’s back from evil to good. The killer doll spent the rest of his days being Homer’s personal servant for Lisa’s Malibu Stacy doll.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I've been giving this some thought, but I regret to inform everyone here that I am no longer interested in continuing this thread due to the recent announcement of Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl.

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
I've been giving this some thought, but I regret to inform everyone here that I am no longer interested in continuing this thread due to the recent announcement of Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl.
Could I continue where the project left off on another thread? If not, I understand.

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
That's Sad, Wario Wario Wario.
You can check us anytime you want, remember?
You are the one, who created the idea of Animated Smash Bros, so Y not U can check it to see how we're workin?

Top Bottom