• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Animal Crossing City Folk

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
I have an idea for Nintendo for Animal Crossing:

Stop trying to be Harvest Moon. It's a better series and there is nothing anyone could say or do to change that.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Actually, I like Animal Crossing better. I don't think that they're trying to make it like Harvest Moon, because Harvest Moon is a farming sim. Animal Crossing isn't a farming game. The point of the game was to have a friend own it so you can visit there town and see how good it was.

I don't see how it's trying to Harvest Moon.

Puddin

Smash Lord
Actually, I like Animal Crossing better. I don't think that they're trying to make it like Harvest Moon, because Harvest Moon is a farming sim. Animal Crossing isn't a farming game. The point of the game was to have a friend own it so you can visit there town and see how good it was.

I don't see how it's trying to Harvest Moon.
Because Harvest Moon fanboy says so. Honestly I don't see it either =\ Animal Crossing is about bragging to your friends how you have a crown, or a full Museum, or all the golden items and then going to their town and chopping down all their fruit trees with your golden axe.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I have an idea for Nintendo for Animal Crossing:

Stop trying to be Harvest Moon. It's a better series and there is nothing anyone could say or do to change that.
There is only one thing I can say here;

No. I've played Harvest Moon, it's not that good, Animal Crossing is. That's my opinion, you have yours. I hate it when stupid fanboys like this come into threads about something and are complete morons. I hate Halo, but do you see me going into the Halo thread and saying that Halo sucks? No, because that's just rude. This is the same thing, only without saying that Animal Crossing sucks. If you don't like the franchise, then don't enter the thread. Easy as that.

That said, these new announcements are AWESOME. The definite return of Jingle is great. That'll fix one of the biggest problems of Wild World. DLC is another great announcement. It's nice to know that they're not holding back on the online for Animal Crossing--we can only hope that it'll be better than some previous titles (*COUGH*Brawl*COUGH*). But it does have voice chat, extensive uses for the online, DLC...etc.

Meleeruler said:
If I remember correctly from the creator interview IGN had earlier today, there will be separate houses in different locations in the town. Also, the WW/CF traveling thing was revealed in this interview as well.
Yes! Official confirmation that they fixed that! I'm so glad we have separate houses again.

Spire III said:
That's definitely the first floor. Look to the left of the entrance - stairs are leading upwards. Unless you can get a third floor, that's definitely the first floor.
Well, there was a third floor last time--with the bedroom, where you save. But again, I'm pretty sure there's an exit there between the stairs, so...yeah. I agree, the basement was awesome. You can do whatever the heck you want with it without the HRA stalking you and telling you "YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG!"

Seriously, does anyone else find it creepy that the HRA is looking at your house? Or even worse, that Tom Nook threatens you if you refuse to allow them to?

Puddin said:
* The front, back and sleeves of shirts can be customized.
WOAH. AWESOME! That's great. I wonder (and hope) if you can still apply the design as a hat and get the classic Animal Crossing look. If so, I'm doing so.

Seventh Sword said:
Captain Falcon Mii & designable attire = Captain Falcon. In my AC:CF?
Haha! If I weren't so opposed to Miis, that'd be great.
But this was clearly destiny. They WANTED Captain Falcon to be in the game. Captain Falcon = CF. The subtitle for this game is City Folk, which = CF. It was destined to be this way. :laugh:

SkylerOcon said:
Maybe with the Wii DLC we can get famous themes from other Nintendo games as our Jingle? Like, instead of having to spend an hour recreating Mario Brothers, we can just download it?
Mm...no. Not jingles, Jingle. As in the character, the reindeer who comes around on Toy Day Eve and hands out Jingle furniture.

But that would be really nice, if they did that. One upgrade the system needs, at LEAST, is sharps/flats. You can't build certain songs correctly because the scale isn't large enough to put it in a key where sharps/flats wouldn't be needed, and so you're stuck making notes sound off. If they could just extend the scale and/or add sharps/flats, I'd be a happy man. I think I've mentioned this before, but it came to mind again.

Ilex

Smash Ace
Miis effing ruined this game. Wtf Nintendo? As if they haven't shoved Miis down our throats enough. This just took all uniqueness and dignity the animal crossing character ever had.

Miis didn't work in WarioWare, they didn't work in Mario Kart, and they sure as hell won't work in Animal Crossing. What's next, a Mii copy ability in the next Kirby game where you turn into your Mii? Perhaps Miitroid? Maybe an F-Zero game where you can ride on the back of your Mii instead of in a car.

Miis better stay the hell away from Smash or I'll loose all faith I ever had in Nintendo.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Miis effing ruined this game. Wtf Nintendo? As if they haven't shoved Miis down our throats enough. This just took all uniqueness and dignity the animal crossing character ever had.

Miis didn't work in WarioWare, they didn't work in Mario Kart, and they sure as hell won't work in Animal Crossing. What's next, a Mii copy ability in the next Kirby game where you turn into your Mii? Perhaps Miitroid? Maybe an F-Zero game where you can ride on the back of your Mii instead of in a car.

Miis better stay the hell away from Smash or I'll loose all faith I ever had in Nintendo.
I agree with this, completely. It didn't necessarily ruin the game, but...it's ridiculous. Could you set aside the casuals for FIVE SECONDS so you can give us our hardcore game? Please? What are we going to do, replace the Pikmin with tiny Miis? Introduce a new Mii Pokemon? Let you play as a Mii in Sonic? (Yeah, like they could screw with that franchise any more) Have you save Princess Miich in Mario? Replace the Starfox Team members with Miis? Slipmii and Pepmii? Have all Fire Emblem characters be Miis? It's just...ARGH! Miis suck. They need to die and stop invading good franchises.

Ilex

Smash Ace
I agree with this, completely. It didn't necessarily ruin the game, but...it's ridiculous. Could you set aside the casuals for FIVE SECONDS so you can give us our hardcore game? Please? What are we going to do, replace the Pikmin with tiny Miis? Introduce a new Mii Pokemon? Let you play as a Mii in Sonic? (Yeah, like they could screw with that franchise any more) Have you save Princess Miich in Mario? Replace the Starfox Team members with Miis? Slipmii and Pepmii? Have all Fire Emblem characters be Miis? It's just...ARGH! Miis suck. They need to die and stop invading good franchises.
Yeah. Keep the Miis in the crappy casual games like Wii Music and gtfo the gamer franchises.

Even with the abominations in the game, I'll probably still buy it due to the replay value of Wild World.

Isn't it funny how a lot of the ideas that we deemed as bad in this thread were actually implemented into the game?

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Yeah. Keep the Miis in the crappy casual games like Wii Music and gtfo the gamer franchises.

Even with the abominations in the game, I'll probably still buy it due to the replay value of Wild World.

Isn't it funny how a lot of the ideas that we deemed as bad in this thread were actually implemented into the game?
Yeah. We discussed the city and decided against it, yet it was implemented. We discussed Miis and were totally against them, yet they were implemented. Then again, they get credit for (most likely) putting the basement back in, putting holidays back in, having intense online, etc.

Still, it's a little obnoxious. I love how the entire premise of Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games is so that Sonic and Mario can finally fight (although Brawl is really better for a true battle, especially since Mario can outrun Sonic, which is entirely unrealistic), yet there are Miis? Doesn't that defeat the purpose? Oh wait, no, it doesn't, because otherwise the casuals won't want to play it. Sheesh, where do I get these CRAZY ideas?

derek.haines

Smash Ace
Mii's actually seem like the logical next step for the game. They're an already widely-implemented character creation tool, and it just makes sense to have them in there. Seriously, for a game that has always valued individualism through the creation of patterns, town jingles, and home decoration, the avatar that the player controlled always seemed out of place as computer-determined template. If the game is going to give you all of these choices as to what you can do in the game (See: Pretty much whatever you want), then why can't you choose who you play as?

Ilex

Smash Ace
Mii's actually seem like the logical next step for the game. They're an already widely-implemented character creation tool, and it just makes sense to have them in there. Seriously, for a game that has always valued individualism through the creation of patterns, town jingles, and home decoration, the avatar that the player controlled always seemed out of place as computer-determined template. If the game is going to give you all of these choices as to what you can do in the game (See: Pretty much whatever you want), then why can't you choose who you play as?
They could have made it customizable that without the need for Miis :/

derek.haines

Smash Ace
They could have made it customizable that without the need for Miis :/
True, but it was already there, built into the console. I'm not saying that it's the best way it could've been handled, but character creation definitely needed to be there.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Mii's are OPTIONAL. You do not have to have them. Don't like em, don't use em. I like Mii's and like the fact they're included in games. They're never the best character, but it's still a nice touch. Will I use my Mii as my player? Most likely not, but I like the option is there if I want it.

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
Harvest Moon made 1 good game (64). City Folk will be AC's third.

Still, they don't have the same feel at all to me.

derek.haines

Smash Ace
Harvest Moon made 1 good game (64). City Folk will be AC's third.

Still, they don't have the same feel at all to me.
Friends of Mineral Town/Back To Nature were also quality, though the 64 version is my all-time favorite. Rune Factory was also a great deal of fun, and though it had it's fair share of flaws I also enjoyed HM:DS. If you ever played Magical Melody for the Gamecube, it feels a lot like Animal Crossing. A LOT. That too was a fun title, though it strayed a bit too far from the normal Harvest Moon feel in order to be more like AC.

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
Can't wait for this game. This probably will make me look crazy, but I've never played Animal Crossing before. After seeing videos of the Gamecube one on Youtube, I really wanted to get it, but I still haven't. Now I have a chance to get this! Hooray!

Puddin

Smash Lord
Yeah, I really like that we can costumize the sleeves, front and back of the shirt because now if we use a design for our shirt we don't have to have the design on the sleeves, which was really annoying in AC:WW. How am I supposed to have Luigi Overalls if they appear on the sleeves too?!

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
True, but it was already there, built into the console. I'm not saying that it's the best way it could've been handled, but character creation definitely needed to be there.
There practically IS character creation! You can design your outfit, down to hats, glasses, sleeves, backs of shirts, and fronts of shirts. You can change your hair if you want. The only character creation this serves as is face creation, and quite honestly, I'd rather have the Gyroid-like face from the original Animal Crossing mixed with the stung face than a Mii for a face. And I'm not exaggerating.
The game values individualism, but if the character can be any old character, then why not play something else? Animal Crossing has NEVER BEEN about total character creation. It's had it so you get a randomly picked character depending on how you answer questions since the beginning. It may be "the next logical step", but I really don't think it is. If you want ultimate character creation, play The Sims. For those of us who actually like Animal Crossing and don't like the clear-cut casual appealing in EVERY GAME NOW with the Miis, we would like ANIMAL CROSSING, not Mii Crossing.

Mii's are OPTIONAL. You do not have to have them. Don't like em, don't use em. I like Mii's and like the fact they're included in games. They're never the best character, but it's still a nice touch. Will I use my Mii as my player? Most likely not, but I like the option is there if I want it.
But just because it's optional doesn't mean that it's not stupid. If they made a Pokemon Mii (let's just pretend for a moment) you wouldn't have to use the Pokemon, but you'd still have to
A) Live with the fact that it exists
B) See opposing trainers have it
The same thing goes here. It's STILL invading a good franchise because they're obsessed with their friends, the casuals, and I still have to see others (possibly my friends who won't realize that this is not a good thing) using the Miis. It may seem selfish, as Spire pointed out, but it's still irksome. The fact that Miis (which are downright ugly, by the way) have become so important in a great Nintendo franchise is disturbing and annoying.

derek.haines

Smash Ace
There practically IS character creation! You can design your outfit, down to hats, glasses, sleeves, backs of shirts, and fronts of shirts. You can change your hair if you want. The only character creation this serves as is face creation, and quite honestly, I'd rather have the Gyroid-like face from the original Animal Crossing mixed with the stung face than a Mii for a face. And I'm not exaggerating.
The game values individualism, but if the character can be any old character, then why not play something else? Animal Crossing has NEVER BEEN about total character creation. It's had it so you get a randomly picked character depending on how you answer questions since the beginning. It may be "the next logical step", but I really don't think it is. If you want ultimate character creation, play The Sims. For those of us who actually like Animal Crossing and don't like the clear-cut casual appealing in EVERY GAME NOW with the Miis, we would like ANIMAL CROSSING, not Mii Crossing.
It's never been about ultimate character creation, but it probably always should've been. This game is about living a different life from your own. It gives you total control over the way you dress, the way you decorate your house, the things you do while you play, the way you treat people, and yet it's almost random how your basic appearance is, which leaves you only with the option of starting over to look any different. That just doesn't make much sense to me. Miis aren't the best solution, no--but they are a solution. It means that Nintendo is listening and adapting, which is a real step forward for them.

But just because it's optional doesn't mean that it's not stupid. If they made a Pokemon Mii (let's just pretend for a moment) you wouldn't have to use the Pokemon, but you'd still have to
The same thing goes here. It's STILL invading a good franchise because they're obsessed with their friends, the casuals, and I still have to see others (possibly my friends who won't realize that this is not a good thing) using the Miis. It may seem selfish, as Spire pointed out, but it's still irksome. The fact that Miis (which are downright ugly, by the way) have become so important in a great Nintendo franchise is disturbing and annoying.

Seriously, if Miis are going to ruin this game THAT much for you (that you'd be annoyed to even see them), then you have one option: Just don't play it. The rest of us can enjoy it, and have fun goofing around with the Mii system to create Animal Crossing characters that have butts for faces or that look like Spongebob or George Bush. You really don't have to, and that's fine because nobody is going to make you. It's just a shame that one single component could really ruin it all that much for you. This isn't a serious game, and this is not that serious of an issue. Have some fun with it whether you approve of the decision or not.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer

Calm down, man. I don't like the inclusion of Miis either, but they're not ruining the game. This isn't Nintendo trying to change one of their franchises to cater to casuals, because it was a casual game in the first place. Don't get me wrong, only a hardcore gamer would take the time to complete the museum and catalog, but Animal Crossing does have a lot of casual elements in it.

Just because we have Miis in it doesn't mean that the game will suck. It will annoy me, sure, but this isn't another reason for me to hate Nintendo. It really is the next logical step.

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
Did anybody really expect Miis to not be included? I figured they'd just dump the traditional Animal Crossing character design altogether, seeing as the creator of Animal Crossing also created Miis. I've got to say though, they look absolutely ridiculous in the game compared to the normal characters. The Mii's head in the video Nintendo showed during their conference was totally out of proportion to the rest of the body.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
It's never been about ultimate character creation, but it probably always should've been. This game is about living a different life from your own. It gives you total control over the way you dress, the way you decorate your house, the things you do while you play, the way you treat people, and yet it's almost random how your basic appearance is, which leaves you only with the option of starting over to look any different. That just doesn't make much sense to me. Miis aren't the best solution, no--but they are a solution. It means that Nintendo is listening and adapting, which is a real step forward for them.
But if you're trying to live a life different from your own, then why do you need to have Miis, which ultimately serve as a way to have yourself in the game?
And how can you say the game always should've been about character creation if they didn't put any sort of ultimate character creation into the first two games and have added only a face/hair character creation into this one? Perhaps that was the goal from the beginning.

Miis aren't a solution at all. If you're really looking for ultimate character creation, they're not doing that. They let you choose your own face and hair, and Mii faces aren't all that fantastic and you can get more hair colors from Animal Crossing itself.

In any case, Nintendo is not listening and adapting--I guarantee you that they added in Miis because they know that that's what casuals really want. Why do you think they've added Miis into so many other games? Because casuals don't care about playing as Mario, or Sonic, or Wario, or any Nintendo character. They would rather play as themselves, which would be their Mii.

Seriously, if Miis are going to ruin this game THAT much for you (that you'd be annoyed to even see them), then you have one option: Just don't play it. The rest of us can enjoy it, and have fun goofing around with the Mii system to create Animal Crossing characters that have butts for faces or that look like Spongebob or George Bush. You really don't have to, and that's fine because nobody is going to make you. It's just a shame that one single component could really ruin it all that much for you. This isn't a serious game, and this is not that serious of an issue. Have some fun with it whether you approve of the decision or not.
I never said that they'd ruin the game, in fact I made a point of saying that I don't think they do so when Ilex said they did. Most of the game's features are really awesome, and I loved the previous two installments (albeit maybe not Wild World, but I think my love of the first one makes up for that). Is it going to detract from the gameplay experience much? No, I'll get a kick out of hitting anyone who has a Mii head. Does it irk me a lot that Nintendo added it? Yes, because I know exactly what the point of it was. It's more casual catering.

Calm down, man. I don't like the inclusion of Miis either, but they're not ruining the game. This isn't Nintendo trying to change one of their franchises to cater to casuals, because it was a casual game in the first place. Don't get me wrong, only a hardcore gamer would take the time to complete the museum and catalog, but Animal Crossing does have a lot of casual elements in it.

Just because we have Miis in it doesn't mean that the game will suck. It will annoy me, sure, but this isn't another reason for me to hate Nintendo. It really is the next logical step.
Again, I don't think they do ruin the game. It just annoys me that Miis were added.
I know Nintendo isn't trying to change the franchise to be casual, because yes, it appeals to casuals very easily. However, Miis are pretty much for casuals.

For me, it is a reason to hate Nintendo because they don't seem to realize that the Animal Crosser is a character just as much as any other Nintendo character.

I doubt the game will suck at all, the fact that they've brought back staples from the first game that they, for whatever reason, removed in Wild World are returning is quite awesome. I just dislike Miis and felt like ranting about it.

Did anybody really expect Miis to not be included? I figured they'd just dump the traditional Animal Crossing character design altogether, seeing as the creator of Animal Crossing also created Miis. I've got to say though, they look absolutely ridiculous in the game compared to the normal characters. The Mii's head in the video Nintendo showed during their conference was totally out of proportion to the rest of the body.
Well...I was kind of hoping they wouldn't but I actually figured they would do as I heard many wishing they would, and as you thought, just forget the Animal Crosser altogether and make Miis the characters. I suppose that they deserve a lot of credit for not doing that.

But yeah, the Miis look absolutely ridiculous.

M.K

Level 55
Simple, pl0x:

"If you don't like Miis, don't use them. Nobody is stopping you."

EDIT: And yes, I too hate the inclusion of Mii's in games such as this. I didn't even like them in Mario Kart Wii, so I don't use mine. I use Dry Bones, the awesomest little dead turtle that ever did live....or not.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Update: Apparently WiiSpeak will not come packaged with Animal Crossing: City Folk. This means that if we want to have chat for Animal Crossing, we'll have to spend an extra thirty bucks.

This kinda surprised me because Nintendo's most recent peripherals come packaged with a game. I guess I shouldn't be complaining though, because that's how it is on other systems.

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
UGH. Just read through all 13 pages as punishment for attempting to post a topic just like this...

A few ideas:

- untouchable clock. I mean face it, if you ever messed with it, you abused it. Even though I liked messing with it (just was on GC) i think it'd make the game better if you just couldn't. But maybe thats just me.

- mini games (for fun) We won't see NES games anymore (fail) but why can't we play mini games and maybe even post high scores online? I mean we always see random basketballs, soccer balls, volleyballs and what not lying around, why not utilize them?

- Or maybe not even allow anytime mini games, just when you happen to come upon a ball?

A few ideas I liked:

- Supernatural Animals. An alien neighbor would be sweet.

- Return of holidays (confirmed already but yeah)

- Brawl-related furniture (Don't deny it. A smash ball floating around your room would be awesome.)

((lmao. final smash = instant death to all cockroaches in your room))

-updated songs from KK.

and a prank idea:
get 4 people in one world, make sure one of your buddies doesn't have a shovel... surround him, dig holes all around him, and leave him. Just a thought.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Update: Apparently WiiSpeak will not come packaged with Animal Crossing: City Folk. This means that if we want to have chat for Animal Crossing, we'll have to spend an extra thirty bucks.

This kinda surprised me because Nintendo's most recent peripherals come packaged with a game. I guess I shouldn't be complaining though, because that's how it is on other systems.
Bah, that's ridiculous. I guess that's how it is for other systems, but $30? Bah. I guess you don't have to purchase multiples though, unless you break the first one. Maybe this is a good sign (or possibly a bad sign?). Maybe they're not including it with something because it's going to be used a lot in the future and they don't want to give it away with something. Or maybe they don't want to give it away because, just like the DS Voice Chat headset, it'll be practically useless. Hopefully it'll be the former.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
- untouchable clock. I mean face it, if you ever messed with it, you abused it. Even though I liked messing with it (just was on GC) i think it'd make the game better if you just couldn't. But maybe thats just me.
Nah. That's become a staple of Animal Crossing. And plus, it's integrated with the Wii's internal clock which you can change at any time, so it'd be impossible for that feature to work anyway.

- mini games (for fun) We won't see NES games anymore (fail) but why can't we play mini games and maybe even post high scores online? I mean we always see random basketballs, soccer balls, volleyballs and what not lying around, why not utilize them?
YES.

- Supernatural Animals. An alien neighbor would be sweet.
Nah, maybe an alien ship crashing as an event for a secret item would be cool (wasn't that in the GC verison, already?)

- Brawl-related furniture (Don't deny it. A smash ball floating around your room would be awesome.)
No. Bring back the Mario sets from the original Animal Crossing.

-updated songs from KK.
Yes.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Nah, maybe an alien ship crashing as an event for a secret item would be cool (wasn't that in the GC verison, already?)
Was in the DS one, could shoot down Gulliver's ship.

Was reading some old stuff I found in my room today, so much from the Gc version was left out in DS. No lighthouse, no wishing well, no big pond...

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Nah. That's become a staple of Animal Crossing. And plus, it's integrated with the Wii's internal clock which you can change at any time, so it'd be impossible for that feature to work anyway.
Agreed. You can't get rid of time-travelling. Not only would it be very difficult, but it would be awful. It's a staple.

Plus, if they remove it it'll be something stupid that'll screw you over when you're being honest and changing it for a good reason. Like in Pokemon Diamond/Pearl, they have that idiotic system where, for whatever reason, you can't migrate anything for 24 hours after you change the clock. Um...but I'm on vacation, I changed time zones, and I wanted that to be reflected in-game. And if I change it back I STILL can't migrate for 24 hours? What a load of crap!

So yeah, it'll end up like that, and that will be downright annoying, not helpful at all.

No. Bring back the Mario sets from the original Animal Crossing.
Well, they were actually in AC:WW, they were just impossible to obtain.

In any case, they should be brought back into normal circulation. You had to do a special Wireless download thing to get them in WW, so...yeah. In any case, Mario items should be brought back, and the Master Sword, N logo, G logo (NO WII LOGO), and Arwing should be brought back. I know Master Sword was in WW, but I don't remember about the others, and if they weren't there, they should come back. Also, I demand a Metroid-themed item. And I want something Pokemon-related as well.

...Hey, I can dream, can't I?

Hey, I thought of an interesting idea...it wouldn't happen, but...what if they let you have a pet Pokemon? I don't know how it would be implemented, but they could be taken from the Everyone's Pokemon Ranch Channel (copied, of course). Again, not sure how it would happen, but it'd be interesting, don't you think?

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
That would be cool (even though I know it wont happen). Having a wailord follow me around would be....weird. They would need a size limit or have it so only certain pets like eevee.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
That would be cool (even though I know it wont happen). Having a wailord follow me around would be....weird. They would need a size limit or have it so only certain pets like eevee.
Well, I was thinking more of an "inside your house" kind of system. Or perhaps you could have a backyard in which you have the Pokemon.
In any case, I don't think size limits would be entirely necessary. From what I've seen of Everyone's Pokemon Ranch, the sizes are almost all the same, relatively small, size. Gyarados is the Pokemon that makes me think that no Pokemon is very large. The first picture on this page shows it. Gyarados is normally a lot larger than that, and if you've seen the Anime, you should really know that.

In any case, I'd be happy if it were just certain small Pokemon. As long as my beloved Shaymin can make it as well. ;)

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Well, I was thinking more of an "inside your house" kind of system. Or perhaps you could have a backyard in which you have the Pokemon.
In any case, I don't think size limits would be entirely necessary. From what I've seen of Everyone's Pokemon Ranch, the sizes are almost all the same, relatively small, size. Gyarados is the Pokemon that makes me think that no Pokemon is very large. The first picture on this page shows it. Gyarados is normally a lot larger than that, and if you've seen the Anime, you should really know that.

In any case, I'd be happy if it were just certain small Pokemon. As long as my beloved Shaymin can make it as well. ;)
Only inside your house? How about it can go outside but not passed the brick ground on the entrence to your house.

As for the size thing, I still say they should limit it to certain pokemon only. The thought of a groudon marching through my house seems really.....weird.

The shaymin thing reminds me of something. When platnium comes out will you be able to transfer shaymin- sf and giratina- of over to ranch. Im guessing they will just update. I dont even have ranch so I'm not sure if they already have the origami version of it already in the game.

Top Bottom