• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Andross for Brawl! Starfox needs a cool enemy

Starálfur

Smash Apprentice
It is not an argument. It is a question. Duh. So what would be the first thing in your mind if an Andross with a body challeneged you to a duel in the next game?
Duh.

The first thing would be confusion. I'd be trying to figure out who he is (because Andross, to me and most other people, is a floating head and hands) but my secondary reaction (once I figured out who he was) would be anger. Reasons would be...

Staralfur said:
1. I'd think the 'new' Andross would suck, I don't want a primeape scientist (not exactly a valid point I agree - much like your Wolf will suck point).
2. They pulled his body and moves out of their ***
3. It wouldn't be the 'proper' Andross no matter what they said.
So what was the point in that question, exactly?

To (once again) show how incredibly unpopular a newcomer Andross would be?

Exenwyr

Smash Apprentice
Wrong. Andross was the original villain. He needs to be represented. Krystal and Wolf haven't been in nearly as many games.

Andross:

star fox
(star fox 2)
star fox 64
star fox adventures

Wolf:
(star fox 2)
star fox 64
star fox assault
star fox command

krystal

star fox adventures
star fox assault
star fox command

wolf is in the same amount of games, and krystal is in one less. if you remove star fox 2, it's all even.

I personally want wolf. this game needs more villians/rivals.

El Marco

Smash Rookie
maaaaaaaaaaaaaan forget andross... brawl needs

PHOENIX WRIGHT, ACE ATTORNEY!!!!!!!!!!1111111!!!!!!!11!

FireBomb

Smash Lord
I can see it! Right before he is about to die, he un;eashes his special which would be shouting "OBJECTION!"(image1), then you see him rising back from wherver he is with image 2 faded in the background, lands and pounds his hand on the ground,(like right before he states his case) causing a big shockwave (best special i could think of in 2 minutes). Anyways, what would Andross have? A big annoying laugh and a huge/unecessary/ugly close up?

SupaSmashBrotha

Smash Ace
If any floating heads are to be in this game then it should be this guy:

Zordon for Brawl!!

P.S. I never realized this but Zordon looks a lot like Dr. Evil.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Oh yeah? Newcomer: Gracie! Her attacks include making you wash her car until you grow tired. Then she puts you in ugly clothes and you die!

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Andross' long lost cousin Cranky Kong should be in before Andross for a few reasons
1) his body is still intact
2) he has been in more games
3) he is cooler
4) he is still alive
5) he needs training for cranky kong country
6) he Pwns
7) he owns
8) he is the original DK
9) his wife is dead, he needs to keep his mind busy
10) he is better than andross

bijoukaiba

Smash Journeyman
Andross' family tree

Cranky's side of the family can fight hand to hand, Andross and his mystery sister's sides can only fight in little ships.

and a big version.
http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/1261/starfoxdktn5.png
Cool family tree. I never knew Cranky was married.... (then again, I've never owned any non-handheld Nintendo console prior to the gamecube)

I think it's cool how Nintendo makes references to other series in several of its video games. Perfect example, speaking of Starfox: James McCloud, a racer in F-Zero.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Spoiler

In a secret Star Fox Command ending, Krystal (distraught over breaking up with Fox) flies into distant space. She discovers Andross (injured and now with a body) on a barren planet. They look at each other, marvel at their good looks, and have a passionate evening under the stars. They have forty nine babies together and eventually take over the galaxy. Fox hangs himself.

Starálfur

Smash Apprentice
he has to resort to makeing stuff up now, he's really fighting a losing battle now

I'm sorry but I can't blame him for making that joke when the last page has been people going:

Andross sux! ROFLLOLPMSL!

Any1 is betar den Andross!!!1!

xianfeng said:
Andross' long lost cousin Cranky Kong should be in before Andross for a few reasons
3) he is cooler
5) he needs training for cranky kong country
6) he Pwns
7) he owns
9) his wife is dead, he needs to keep his mind busy
10) he is better than andross
You guys make me want to support Andross.

Inferno_blaze

Smash Lord
The next game will be an 18 rated fighter game with Krystal and all the other girls fighting, those who lose get ***** by andross (oh and a revived pigma), It's been confirmed I swear.

Neo M.J

Smash Apprentice
The next game will be an 18 rated fighter game with Krystal and all the other girls fighting, those who lose get ***** by andross (oh and a revived pigma), It's been confirmed I swear.
Sweet, whens it coming? Is it for Wii? I hope I get to play as Andross in it:grin: !

Inferno_blaze

Smash Lord
It's planned for release this christmas but will be delayed 5 times till 2008 where it will be released with low quality graphics and will be hard to play, any button you press results in someone getting *****. It is for wii but all moving the remote does it get to the **** scene faster.

Top Bottom