• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

An index of "leaks" and status: forbrawlbattle's "second post" and Brawl360 removed

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeeklyJumpman

Smash Journeyman
At least he's set himself up for the next newcomer (he said it's Krystal)...
Which I hope is set for Wednesday again...

I kinda expect Krystal next, so it still won't confirm this guy's info.
He has his nose so high, he'd drown if it rained. (*joke*)

Plus, Sector Z doesn't stand a chance. We've already got Corneria -- an identical stage!
And it's kinda lame for him to say "Donkey Konga Stage"... that's just a lame title obviously showing that he couldn't think up a better one.
And we all know Luigi's B-down will involve the Poltergust to contrast Mario's Fludd -- so there's no "leak info" there.

BKBroiler

Smash Cadet
Everything that guy has posted, someone else has said. These people are losing thier creativity =(

Zinc

Smash Apprentice
My post from the other thread:
New rapscouter info!!! Just put it up right now!!:

Alright, im back and first off I want just want to apologize about the delay, I honestly thought and heard that there wasn't supposed to be another one, that was not supposed to be one of my lies, so as an apology I will tell you one of my lies, Captain Falcon is back, but not with a new moveset. Ok so here I go again 3 lies like always, and I will not post info I already posted before, I remember some of you were mad, because I did that before.

Thomp, Birdo, and Magikoopa are ATs.

Items from Mario Party will be in here.

Third Party Characters will be in Subspace Emissary.

There will be a co-op Arcade mode.

Not all levels will have reps.

In Subspace Emissary Snake teams up with the more cartoonish characters.

All Star mode will return.

Sonic and Link team up in Subspace Emissary.

Lon Lon milk will be an item.

There will be a level from Donkey Kong Country 3, and a old school Wario game.

Bowser Jr. is an Assist Trophey.

http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gen...topic=40867845
whats interesting is that he states that Thwomp, Magikoopa and Birdo are AT's
Forbrawlbattle stated that Thwomp, Magikoopa and Birdo are AT's aslo.

however it could be a lie and trusting these sources can be a bit risky.
considering thealmightygoat sounded realible only to be a fake.

Black/Light

Smash Master
My post from the other thread:
New rapscouter info!!! Just put it up right now!!:

Alright, im back and first off I want just want to apologize about the delay, I honestly thought and heard that there wasn't supposed to be another one, that was not supposed to be one of my lies, so as an apology I will tell you one of my lies, Captain Falcon is back, but not with a new moveset. Ok so here I go again 3 lies like always, and I will not post info I already posted before, I remember some of you were mad, because I did that before.

Thomp, Birdo, and Magikoopa are ATs.
(ok)

(Sure, why not? Could be fake though. . .)

(Confirmed already)

(. . .WTH, it could happen)

(Pretty much how I see it)

(Could happen just for the funny contrast but I dont know. . .could be fake)

(Sure, why not?)

(Again, it could happen but I don't think it will)

(Why the hell does everyone care about lon lon milk? I see this often. . .)

(Well, old Wario atl can point at this)

Bowser Jr. is an Assist Trophey.
(Fake, if this is so than I think he would have place it with the other ATs up there. Plus I think he is a PC)

http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gen...topic=40867845
What I think in () and what I say is fake in RED.

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
Black/Light, I would actually ASSUME Snake teams up with cartoony characters, it seems to fit Sakurai's way of thinking, ya know, because he has that contrasting sense of humor we all know and love but sometimes hate.
I could see Bowser Jr as both an AT and a PC. With the brush an AT, and a PC without it, making him a small luigi-fiied Bowser.

Black/Light

Smash Master
http://brawlcentral.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=1727

Check this guy's stuff out. His information isn't backed, but the format and verisimilitude is interesting.
That sounded interesting but Claus being cut because of his wings when we have the angel child/ Mr. Turns-cape-into-wings and the mother of all dragons in seems to be a bit of a VERY stange reason. IDK how his wings looked in his game but if they can make Pitt/MK/Char worl than I don't see why this would be any different.

Im calling fake but it doesn't matter. . .the only way to debunk this post is if one of the cut chars get in. Maybe he will say something new about the game to debunk later.

Black/Light, I would actually ASSUME Snake teams up with cartoony characters, it seems to fit Sakurai's way of thinking, ya know, because he has that contrasting sense of humor we all know and love but sometimes hate.
I could see Bowser Jr as both an AT and a PC. With the brush an AT, and a PC without it, making him a small luigi-fiied Bowser.
Ya, I could see that one being true. . . Its just, alot of that seems like it could actually happen so one had to go. And I actually see BJ using his Bush if he is a PC BECAUSE it would make him unique and not a Luigi Bowser. But w/e:p

Talendime

Smash Ace
That guy (InfiniteGTX) said this at the bottom of his blog.
"Also, I've recently been told that Super Smash Bros. Brawl will have a dual-layered disc set. One disc is solely for the Subspace Emissary; yes, it's that big."

But at the bottom of Sakurai's "What is the Subspace Emissary?" Update, he said "Oh, and this is all included in the same Game Disc, so rest easy."

Hmm.. I wonder who I should believe.

GinRei

Smash Apprentice
That guy (InfiniteGTX) said this at the bottom of his blog.
"Also, I've recently been told that Super Smash Bros. Brawl will have a dual-layered disc set. One disc is solely for the Subspace Emissary; yes, it's that big."

But at the bottom of Sakurai's "What is the Subspace Emissary?" Update, he said "Oh, and this is all included in the same Game Disc, so rest easy."

Hmm.. I wonder who I should believe.
Sounds like InfiniteGTX doesn't know what a dual-layered disc is. It's not 2 discs in the same case, it's just a double sized disc, so technically they could both be telling the truth, with InfiniteGTX just being ignorant as to what a dual-layer disc is.

LeuMasT

Smash Apprentice
Stay tuned to the official guide thread guys: If the translation that just came out gets confirmed, Ness has officially taken the ax in a direct sentence this time.

Talendime

Smash Ace
Stay tuned to the official guide thread guys: If the translation that just came out gets confirmed, Ness has officially taken the ax in a direct sentence this time.
I figured that as soon as I heard they weren't bringing back everyone (which was like two years ago)

LeuMasT

Smash Apprentice
One_Step87 comes back from the grave to post his roster!

-Mario
-Luigi
-Peach
-Bowser
-Geno
-Paper Mario
-Link
-Zelda/Sheik
-Ganondorf
-Young Link (Cel-Shaded)
-Vaati
-Samus/ZSS
-Ridley
-Fox
-Krystal
-Wolf
-Yoshi
-Donkey Kong
-Diddy Kong
-King K. Rool
-Pikachu
-Jigglypuff
-Pokemon Trainer
-Lucario
-Lucas
-Claus
-Marth
-Ike
-Sigurd
-Professor Kawashima
-Kirby
-Meta Knight
-King Dedede
-Wario
-Captain Syrup (WTF Character)
-Mr. Game and Watch
-Ice Climbers
-Pit
-Lip
-Isaac
-Felix
-Sukapon
-Animal Crosser
-Pikmin and Olimar
-Captain Falcon
-Sonic
-Snake
-Klonoa (3rd Party WTF)

PyrasTerran

Smash Journeyman
Bah.

Zant > Vaati.

Well, Namco and Nintendo do have a good relationship.. I suppose I'd prefer Klonoa over Pacman..

Who are Captain Syrup, Felix, and Dr. Kawashima?

Meh.. if Mario gets 6 representatives then it shouldn't be a problem to have Mewtwo in as the 5th representative for Pokemon.

I both like and dislike this lineup..

..if it's even true :p

Guru_The1nOnly

Smash Cadet
on the bright side if this newspaper article is fake we can debunk all the leakers that post fake rosters in accordance to it.

Gold_Darkness

Smash Apprentice
Fake

Professor Kawashima is a real person. His books were the origin of the Brain Age series.

He was mentioned in the polls I believe, but Sakurai said no.

TnadeN

Smash Cadet
wait isnt isaac and felix the same person?
"Felix (ガルシア, Garushia?, Garcia in Japanese language versions) is the silent protagonist of Golden Sun: The Lost Age and may be considered the game's counterpart and rival to the prequel's main playable character, Isaac."
-Wiki

Guru_The1nOnly

Smash Cadet
didnt one-step say it was 38 in his original post now hes changing his mind? Can he be written off as an attention ***** now?

Nintandy²

Smash Apprentice
Vaati for me over Zant. And haha, Klonoa, somebody's been reading my mind. I LOVE the Klonoa games, but apart from a few GBA games, I don't see how he has any ties to Nintendo. That said, I would love a sequel from Lunatea's Veil :).

-- Andy

Black/Light

Smash Master
didnt one-step say it was 38 in his original post now hes changing his mind? Can he be written off as an attention ***** now?
"-Roster: 38 1st & 2nd Party Characters (Disagrees with NyaseNya, who says 35 total)"
Yes, 38 Nintendo characters.

And he is a fake. The proved that with that stupid a** "Nintendo told me to take my info down" stuff.

GinRei

Smash Apprentice
Even though I don't believe OneStep (as posted above, he's changed his tune about character count), I always like seeing Sigurd included on lists. FE4 FTW.

Pieman0920

Smash Master
Hmm, and I really was believing him before that too...I guess he was making it up, since it contradicts his old statements. He must have made it up right on the stop, too, so it could go along with that 48 roster thing. =/

Blue_Kirby

Smash Rookie
While I am happy to see that Klonoa made the list(which he really should when we consider moveset potential) the mention of Vaati left me questionable as did Sigurd....but it's Kawashima that sends up the real red flags, as unfortunate as it is...my mind is telling me fake.

Aurora Jenny

Smash Lord
NNID
Dart_Rodales
Whoever commented about Serebii deconfirming Saffron City, he actually hasn't. All he said was his source didn't comment on that stage OR the possibility of a Pokefloats 2. So, that he doesn't know for sure.

Zinfandel

Smash Journeyman
Plus, onestep posted his roster after the newpaper article that also says 48 chars.

He's as fake as Clinton's moral outrage over the Hot coffee debacle.

AdmantNESS

Smash Ace
Rapscouter posts again:

http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=928518&topic=40867845

Scroll down:

O.k. im back, like always 11 bits of info and three lies and remember I put in three lies because I want you to use your head to see what seems plausible and what's complete bull, because if you don't use your head you start thinking Necrid is in Brawl.

Luigi has his Poltergeist 3000 as one of his special moves.

You will have to fight dark versions of some of the characters in Subspace Emissary.

Team Rockets theme from Pokemon Red and Blue is a song in here.

Rings from Sonic the Hedgehog are items that will recover health.

There will be an Assist Trophy from Endless Ocean.

Mewtwo is returning, he has not been taken out or replaced.

There will be a level from the original Donkey Kong.

There will be three New Pokemon levels. (this includes Pokemon Stadium 2)

The Arwing will be an Assist Trophy.

There will be no more Animal Crossing, and Pikmin levels.

The boss in Subspace Emissary from Metal Gear is one hell of a mean boss.

MacLotr

Smash Rookie
RapScouter AGAIN... also, he said that the delay was NOT something he could have predicted, and that was NOT one of his three lies, so unmark that as a lie. It WAS a truth.

"Thomp, Birdo, and Magikoopa are ATs.

Bowser Jr. is an Assist Trophey."

MacLotr

Smash Rookie
RapScouter AGAIN... also, he said that the delay was NOT something he could have predicted, and that was NOT one of his three lies, so unmark that as a lie. It WAS a truth.

"Thomp, Birdo, and Magikoopa are ATs.

There will be a co-op Arcade (classic) mode.

Bowser Jr. is an Assist Trophey."

Pieman0920

Smash Master
He's not really. He's just someone the fans have recently thought might be a good idea. That doesn't mean Sakurai thought he was when he finalized the roster. Heck, I've seen alleged statements that he doesn't think its likely Takamaru would get in at all.

PyrasTerran

Smash Journeyman

...did you, umm... actually beat Twilight Princess?
Yes, and I stand by my statement of Zant > Vaati proudly.

Vaati never surprised me with split personality syndrome :p

Plus I think the Twili just rock overall.

Sorry, sir, but to me, both aesthetically and concept-wise, Zant is more intriguing to me.

Doesn't matter though since the roster is most likely fake.

Hey, that wasn't a bad idea, to use this fake roster to debunk others with similar characters..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom