• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aman's, Plural's, and Cmpr's sig shop! Updated 8/13

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
I would be fine with that as long as plural is. I will put you on my waiting list because I am currently doing Giga's sig.

A_man13

Smash Master
Excuse my lack of activity. Kind of hard to focus on school and pursuits like this (especially with the classes I'm in). I could work on sig stuff, I just need to get down on the nitty gritty of school.

A_man13

Smash Master
@CMPR: Ah, no. I'm really not in the mood to do signatures anymore. Heck I even question what I am still doing on this site.

plural

Smash Journeyman
=/...

anywho, how about not putting "I'm closed" on the title, thats giving the impression everyone's closed. I think.

A_man13

Smash Master
I think you guys would be better off starting a new thread or something so that you have more free editing will.

EDIT: Alright, let me put up a poll. I'm probably gonna at least have to keep up with PS due to my Web design class. Who says I should open up my section of the shop again? I really don't mind doing it as it was getting into the groove of school work. So what do you say?

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
I also vote for A man to stay in the shop. You're a good sig maker, but you should make your list shorter dependingon your school work.

P.S: WHO LIKES MY NEW AVI?!

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
well, I wasn't trying to be annoying or anything, I just wanted to know since Aman mentioned something about you guys opening a new thread.. ;)

A_man13

Smash Master
I know he changed the render he wanted and showed me the new one via Aim, so I'm sure I should be able to do it.

True Ice

Smash Cadet
I would like a sig and possibly matching Avi please...

Maker: Any

Image: Dark Samus kind of like my sig with an eclipse in the back with samus surrounded by snakes

Text: Viper on one side and Trice on the other (left/right, or top/bottom, corners or whatever you think looks good)

Colors: I want the artist to be creative, have at it

Size: as big as you think to make it look good

Thank you very much. I will gladly tell everyone where I got the amazing work done.

Top Bottom