• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aman13's sig shop! Closed perminently

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
In England, I think Aman meant in Central Mountain Time, which is still in the early afternoon or something close, I don't know, I'm in EST, it's barely 3 o'clock here.

And cmpr is right, Aman takes a while, but it's much worth it.

A_man13

Smash Master
It's about 1 here. And don't wory, I haven't forgeten about you guys.

Glad to have ya back, Almighty.

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
A_Man!!!!!!!!! lol I have something new for you since theres only 9 spaces!!!! lol
Request time for Fezzy...

Render: http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-30500

Colors: Green and whatever color you think matches.

Don't care about the style, you pick, just want one of your Sigs, since mine still blow.

Text: CuRE

Font: IDC

Just have fun with it, I'll use this one(So don't be worried about me not using it)since all of my sigs turn out ugly.

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
Why is it an assumption that every person that lives in an american state lives in that state's well known cities? I live in West Virginia, but not Charleston, the little known hick town of Harts Creek to be exact.

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
Praise jesus!!, well cya guys.

EDIT: Change of plans, I need to wait til wednesday before I can go because my schedule is as follows

Today: I have no ride
Monday: Tae Kwon Do class
Tuesday: Guitar lesson

but anyway, I'm back for the day, also btw, I just needed someone to ask, instead of a school enrollment form, which I obviously can't get now, can I give them a report card and an attendance certificate from my school instead?

Sorry spam, but just sayin, I'm back again.

Shazy93

Smash Apprentice
he verybody, just sayin ill b stayin at thebladeali's house till sunday. bye every1!

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
He technically is not full but he will not take any requests until he s down to five. But A man, wat about gflare?

Hey A man save me a spot... unless i am auto roadie= top of list. I wat a sig done but every one is requesting so i cant wait to ask you. Lolz.

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
I apologize, then, I'll just put it on hold, now, even if you know it all, don't say it, it makes you seem, well, like a jerk or a stalker. Just give the knowledge when needed.

thanks anyway!

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
It is exceedingly easy to be a roadie here, just look at all the posts and respond to everything! It's not gonna happen with me though, because I've been gone for a good while.

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
I'm not callin anyone a stalker or anything like that, and if I had anything but dial-up, I'd get aim, but now, I'm just chillin. Hasta Luego. Can anyone speak spanish?

yoshiunity

Smash Apprentice
NNID
YoshiUnity
Hey Yoshiunity! Havn't seen you around since the Yoshi Hit and Give thing!
Have you joined A man's hangout hut?
Long time no see man. :) Yes I have. It's a very good group. Can't wait to check it out more. As for the hit and give. I may not play this one as much. I'll give a vote here and there just not everyday. We shown the other guys that Yoshi has a powerful support. They got the message

he was busy pwning a hit & give game(yoshi won,lol)
Nah, everyone did. I only plotted to use the Yoshi hater's hate for Yoshi succeeding against them. They mostly sealed their own fate. Plus all of the Yoshi voters spread the word and provided a awesome strategies of their own.

Thanks, Yoshiunity. I A) accepted your request and B) that's really an old listing of sigs. Give me a few minutes and I'll update it.
Thanks man. Sorry I took so long to anwser. As for a request... Huh. You can use this pic. http://yoshiunity.deviantart.com/art/Omega-YoshiUnity-81748617 and go crazy. As a fellow artist, I understand freedom of space. Still liking the sigs. Seriously, these are OWNsome! XD Incase your wondering what that picture is. It's my online character (His super form)

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
Don't tell anyone what this means spanish speakers, but

chupo my gueos senior hotos

dont tell no one ya hear

on a lighter note, I am currently in the download process of aim since I realized my best friend has it too! plus I have been in 1 hour of the download and I'm at 3%!!!

plural

Smash Journeyman
i believe pidgin is a small download and works better, since it doesn't have ads. also works with irc and all the other messaging stuff -,-

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
I know right!! In reality, I've been downloading for 5 mins and it is at 17%, so it's better, but still not good.

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
Yea, well. . .UR A PIDGIN!!!!!

yay double post IM SO OSSME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
Okay, to anyone with AIM, just got it, pm me if you're okay with gettin added.

And Aman, leave my request, I will request from hentekorino, i like his style pretty well.

Neb

Smash Lord
I'm gonna do the same.
So Aman, you can drop my request, I was originally going to request ODIN, but Hentekorino has a more similar style to his work than yours. Nothing personal though. Maybe some other time, I appreciate it!

Top Bottom