• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aman13's sig shop! Closed perminently

Moustachio

Smash Apprentice
Oh uhm hey guys...I'm kinda new at this, so I was wondering if maybe you guys could make me a cool sig? If you could, that would be awesome! If you can't, that's fine too. Sooo, I'm really not that picky with how it looks, I just want it to look...well like all the other awesome sigs here. I would reeeally like it if you could put some pic of Snake in it, and also the name Moustachio in it, along with (in quotes) "FLAME" right under Moustachio. No animations please, unless its an animation of something ingame. Darker colors would be preferable too. Thank you so much, and even if you guys will not be able to do this for me then thank you for your time.
~Moustachio

A_man13

Smash Master
I can't, Blue sHell. Asking whoever did it would be the best thing to do.

Fogo and Moustachio are going to be added to my list. Wow, 60% full already.

brentlouis

Smash Journeyman
Oh sorry, so I am supposed to say platinum? What is wrong with silver? Lugia was from silver version. lugia owns HO-OH. HAHAHAHA!

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
A_MAN!!!!!!!!! lol just stopping in to say hey! glad the shop is reopened, hope it continues to flourish!

Oh and I got a new main and a new sig, I think its my best yet, lol tell me whatcha thing

*Look down*

A_man13

Smash Master
Yoshi? Man, do I have to make you yet another sig?

Anyways, what's up? The hangout hut is finaly begining to flourish.

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
-Render: I want Olimar in his green brawl suit in the pose like Zap2 (and with the light on the helmet) if possible, please.
-Colors/Style: I'm not good with matching colors so I guess can yu put him in front of a black hole type background with maybe him kind of being sucked up? Not so much all of him, but some parts. You could also find a different matching background if you want.
-Text/ Font: Sundance in this font: http://http://www.dafont.com/creaky-frank.font?text=Sundance colored to go with the background and subtext: Space: Here is Nowhere.

If you could do this I would be eternally grateful! Thanks! PM if you need me to clarify!

Edit: I also want it big, but with some space left over to give you credit.

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
lol come on, does my new sig really look that bad =( well glad the huts flourishing, my pika just kinda died, my TL is better but my Yoshi is pretty good, I wanna get good with a low tier...

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
Lol thanks, well I got at least one good comment off my new sig lol thanks to Mzink, gotta make a sig for my friend now =( I'll post it.

brentlouis

Smash Journeyman
Yeah same here... I feel neglected :sad:, he prolly just forgot boricua
DON WORRY GUYS ITS ALL GUN BE K

Byronman

Smash Journeyman
Who is in 5th place and how do you know this!
Lol its 5th in terms of # of people

This is the order of the top 5 (not all names are accurate):

1. Melee is best club (85 members)

2. East coast is too good club (77 members)

3. Show Me Ya News fan club (76 members)

4. All is Brawl members club (70 members)

5. Aman_13&co's Hangout Hut (49 members)

There is a big difference between us and them so we have a ways to go. I learned this by going to the social groups section of my user cp. It lists every social group and you can see if you want to join them.

siqmonkey

Smash Apprentice
Hey I hope a spot is open because I'm in need of a sig and avatar.

Picture: http://photobucket.com/image/green monkey/kagoma17/image1.jpg?o=33
Text: Roger

I don't want the "Green Monkey" letters in it. A black, white, gray electric background would be nice if not then anything else in those colors. I want the avatar to match my sig. It could just be the head of monkey with the text Roger on side written vertically. or the whole picture with the text Roger written on the side vertically. i perfer the whole pic but i think smashboards wont let me. R capitalized and oger lowercased bold in any cool font.
If I'm asking for too much then let me know. I hope everything goes well. Thank You.

crazn137

Smash Journeyman
Hey Aman, just wanted to say thanks for my new sig. I really appreciate you taking the time out to make me a sig.

I loves it =D

Top Bottom