• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aman13's sig shop! Closed perminently

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
Lol Byron, I've gotten every medal he's made except for blue, I just thought gold would look best on a green and yellow yoshi sig...

Byronman

Smash Journeyman
...Fine you win...But I won't admit defeat! We shall settle this like gentlemen...In a BRAWL!! Lol jk

A_man13

Smash Master
@fezzy: You won't get a platnum medal. You will get the 21 carot diamond platnum crown melted into a disk with anti-rabbit coating MEDAL WITH OPTIONAL BLUE RAY ENHANCEMENT!

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
well thank you =] since I have been in the shop from page 9 of the first one, lol 2000 posts total for the shop!(first and second shop) There are so many people I would like to thank for this award, My mom, and my Dad, and my idol Axe.

Lol

siqmonkey

Smash Apprentice
i think you didn't see my request on the page before this. or is there no more space? that would suck if there wasn't.

Byronman

Smash Journeyman
@fezzy: You won't get a platnum medal. You will get the 21 carot diamond platnum crown melted into a disk with anti-rabbit coating MEDAL WITH OPTIONAL BLUE RAY ENHANCEMENT!
Whats wrong with rabbits? And I don't even get a DVD player?

well thank you =] since I have been in the shop from page 9 of the first one, lol 2000 posts total for the shop!(first and second shop) There are so many people I would like to thank for this award, My mom, and my Dad, and my idol Axe.

Lol
So you beat me again. I came around page 12 in the first shop but I don't remember entirely. I'll get you eventually!! lol

Heavenly Cloud

Smash Apprentice
I hate every second of that post. Anyway, hows it going Aman? I followed your route as of late and started playing old kirby games... Kirby is a beast, he should be top tier. Toon Link in Windwaker however is not so beastly... Wish I still had a copy of stafox 64 so I could see falco in action again, but oh well. Anyway, do you have any request lined up right now? If not I'll make one, if so I'll wait until you can give my request immediate attention.

P.S 100th post, woot.

Byronman

Smash Journeyman
^^ If you want to play starfox 64, I recommend you get a nintendo64 emulator for your computer. Maybe I should play old Ice Climber or sonic games...

Byronman

Smash Journeyman
Same here lol.

Hey is your brawl name online yoshi? Because I think you added me and my brother The Waft.

Byronman

Smash Journeyman
Alright me too. I'll add you tomorrow because it is late where I am so I am going to sleep. Man I have people on my list I don't even know...

A_man13

Smash Master
I will add you, siqmonkey.

Byronman: You were more like page 20 (or 40, a or b). And that's just the short version:

Platnum alloy melted together with gold substitute coated with a silver lining with 21 carot diamond engravings all crafted by actual peruvians into a temple which Indiana Jones took, melted it into a disk to have on display at the school. He lost it when a rabbit farmer found it and sprayed it with anti-rabit coating. Aliens took it and infused zeynonite into the medal and droped it into a RV convention. Desiners then made the first mini-lounge in it and made it blue ray compatable. I found it, engraved Ness on it, and Now it is the MULTI MILLION PLATNUM DIAMOND MEDAL OF JUSTICE WITH OPTIONAL LOUNGE AND BLUE RAY COMPATABILITY.

Byronman

Smash Journeyman
I will add you, siqmonkey.

Byronman: You were more like page 20 (or 40, a or b). And that's just the short version:

Platnum alloy melted together with gold substitute coated with a silver lining with 21 carot diamond engravings all crafted by actual peruvians into a temple which Indiana Jones took, melted it into a disk to have on display at the school. He lost it when a rabbit farmer found it and sprayed it with anti-rabit coating. Aliens took it and infused zeynonite into the medal and droped it into a RV convention. Desiners then made the first mini-lounge in it and made it blue ray compatable. I found it, engraved Ness on it, and Now it is the MULTI MILLION PLATNUM DIAMOND MEDAL OF JUSTICE WITH OPTIONAL LOUNGE AND BLUE RAY COMPATABILITY.
Wait so that is my medal? If so then my life is complete XD And Yeah page 20-40 sounds more accurate. Still I was 5th to join your group.

Byronman

Smash Journeyman
I know but I think we are kind of clouding Aman's shop with random chatter. If we want to continue with this medal argument we should move to the Hangout Hut...

A_man13

Smash Master
My list is edging twords full, Nappy. But I have no responsibility today and, since you are a roadie, you get first priority sigage.

@Fezzy: Yours will be done when I have time

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
Off-topic talking aside I got a sig request

Can you make a sig based on Nodrak.

Except that I want a reddish background (familier style) with Mario on the left side (as my Main) and Luigi and Luario on the right (as my seconds). Also my name on it too. Thank you.

And yes I got 100% permission from Nodrak to use his sig here.

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
@A_Man: Lol dude I was just saying try it out when you have the time, and your using photo shop full time now right? I just wanna see the outcome of photoshop, its just something for you to do if you have some free time.

@Nappy:Thats a really blurred pic, but its an interesting action pic so I really wanna see the outcome.
(It may just be blurry because I don't have my contacts in or my glasses on)

A_man13

Smash Master
I am beyond angry at my internet failed. Not only was I not able to check stuff fast enough, but a lot happened in a few minutes.

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
I am not sure if you have noticed but... people have requested and you have not put them on the waiting list.

Top Bottom