• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aman13's sig shop! Closed perminently

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
Well, since I already wrote something in the critique topic, you'll just have to go see the results, now Aman on the other hand. . .

A_man13

Smash Master
Your getting better grandeza. Text and the render is fine, but try to make the background colored like the render (pasting a full layer of renders, bluring them in a way of choice, and set it to color).

A_man13

Smash Master
Good. Try removing the stuff over his face. The text also needs to be bigger and a diferent color.

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
Speakin of sigs, I am getting an electric guitar tuesday, what do you think I'll get first, the guitar, or the sig?

A_man13

Smash Master
AzSvFeZ: I'm not entierly sure on that. I just started an Earthbound playthrough, so I haven't done much today. I'll think I'll prioritise Fogo's and Almighty's since they have showen the most amount of activity here.

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
I've posted this in the Critique topic too, but it is usually a little slow, so how's it lookin?

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
A_Man: Oh! my bad!!!!!!! I totally thought he was asking if he was gonna have sig making down by tuesday or not... Idk about when your gonna finish it lol sorry misunderstanding.

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
I got a new sig for a friend... what do you guys think... Made it for a friend because the falco looked bad, and he likes it, do you?

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
Well, Fogo, at the top of the page where it says the thread's title, the rating is right under where it says page 21 of 21.

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
Well, according to his earlier posts, he is gonna prioritize Fogo and I and he won't get things done as fast due to a new Earthbound playthrough.

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
you guys expect a lot from a kid, let him have some fun, it may take some time... but when he gets it done. It'll be worth it.

Jeebus, did you make that sig, if so, NICE

A_man13

Smash Master
Well, it isn't due to the game. I just don't have much time to begin with. I'm almost done, so sigs will be beyond top proirity. I'll see if I can't at least get Almightys and yours done.

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
Well, at least I know a little bit of what's goin on, I am in no rush though, I've been jammin on my new guitar.

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
Well, fez, I was wanting one from Aman, because mine is cool, but his are a level apart from mine, I'm not classing anyone, but I am a n00b, he knows what he's doing, I need to work on my technique, and until then, I can have a sig for my rep and something that's good on my eyes as well, plus, something to examine for effects I could put to use, sorry for the wall of text btw

doom dragon 105

Smash Lord
you guys expect a lot from a kid, let him have some fun, it may take some time... but when he gets it done. It'll be worth it.

Jeebus, did you make that sig, if so, NICE
listen to him he was a post count over 200 and one day it will be OVER NINE THOUSANNNNNNNNND!!!!!!!!!! sorry i couldnt resist

a man were have you been i havent seen you prancing the boards lately?

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
He's been on, he just hasn't been posting, he does at the hangout hut from time to time though, he wasn't joking, he must be at a loss of time.

Top Bottom