• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aman13's sig shop! Closed perminently

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
Yea, Fogo, I've been wondering that too, do you make sigs?

Wait, I feel the power again, 200th post!!!

A_man13

Smash Master
Sorry for my lack of activity. As I already said, I've been real buisy and whenever I get a chance I'm either checking here or working twords Giygas in Earthbound (I'm sooooo close).

@Almighty Jeebus: You've really grown in skill. Your sigs remind me so much of LordUnicorn's sigs. Cute pic above me.

crazn137

Smash Journeyman
So, AlmightyJeebus. I hear liek stealin mah pics. Dis tru? :chuckle:

I was thinking about putting that pic in here, but thought the hangout hut was more appropriate. :laugh:

Hurray for double mudkipz, now we have 2 times the mudz!

A_man13

Smash Master
I will get yours done tonight. You would've been first, but I was just bursting with new ideas for a Ness sig and R2's fit the bill. I added some PSI Rockin' effects (anything Red, blue, yellow, and random) and a "Your Sanctuary" checker pattern.

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
Dude, I played earthboud on a ROM once, I must say I was pleased, it was just creepy the fact that when a character dies, the ghost follows you around til you revive, and the sweet kung fu guy is named poo, did any of this weird you out? The only thing this was on par with is Mr. Saturns.

A_man13

Smash Master
Not really. It's a unique game when you get down to it; nothing really weired about it. Master Belch (and Master Barf), Giygas, and some of the other stuff didn't get to me as weired, but different. The game's uniqunese paradies other RPG's (and other games) of the era. I never really beat the game, my stupid ROM (I would be playing it the OFFICIAL WAY if Nintendo ever got it on VC) crashed as I entered Giygas' second form.

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
Nyah Nyah, I've actually beat it, lol!!!!! Joking, but I really did, it is a little offbeat doncha think, though, cause I mean, really, walking noses with moustaches and one hair with a bow called Mr. Saturn, that would be weird, a female Mr. Saturn, but I did find it extremely hilarious, like with that warp device, you had to get a running start and the first try charred you, I fell over, it was a great game over all, and wow at the extreme game critic in me!!!

And seconded on the VC movement ([sarcasm]yea, nintendo is gonna listen to us[/sarcasm])

A_man13

Smash Master
I was depressed when it happened. The graphics were glitching in advance, and when Poo "Solidified" dead Pokey the game crashed. I could still play it, but I can wait. At least I got to get a lot of the games rarities (Criminal catipilar and master worm, numerous 1/128 items, etc.). [sarcasimoverload]I know Nintendo can re-release Earthbound as well as Mother 3 translation before I have to use the fan translation patch [/sarcasimoverload].

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
Hey aman, do you second me when I say they were high when they made the backgrounds for the battles, they have like this 70's, psychedelic effect.

A_man13

Smash Master
I remember reading an article about it. It was just suposed to be random blobs and what not. Mother 3 continues the trend, but it's more like 80's, psychadelic effects.

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
They looked like a distorted version of your av's bg, I swear, all I know is wondering what nintendo & co was on when they made some of these games.

Seriously, think Sakurai, stoned out of his mind, saying, "Hey dudes, I got a awesome idea, lets have those losers playin, right, in the zone, and realize that the physics are different and make em fall evry 4 minutes, oooh, I got an idea on L'weegee's final smash!" Then he does the Kelso grin off That '70's show

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
ah, yea, I wasn't reading what I posted, it was the infinite monkey theory at work, me, just typing random things, will eventually type the entire works of Shakespeare!! Or that previous post, but seriously, imagine that, you laughed, I know it.

A_man13

Smash Master
I doun't laugh at things like that; I hold a memorial service for the part of my brain that dies.

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
Come on, the act kills brain cells, not the story, and besides, I think I'd better start working on my own sigs again, you don't get better if you don't keep workin, right?

Grandeza

Smash Master
Ok quick noobish question about photoshop a_man. Where do I go to set layers to overlay, color etc. I can't find it.

edit-nvm i found it :)

A_man13

Smash Master
1. I prefer GIMP's version, but select all, then go edit-> transform -> scale. When doing renders, I find it's best to scale the image in the original png

2. Right click the blur tool, then select smudge. This applies to a lot of stuff (Paint bucket in gradient, Burn in dodge, etc.)

A_man13

Smash Master
You don't have to to save as a png, but ctrl, then click the layers you want to merge, right click, then merge layers.

Grandeza

Smash Master
I think I'll stick with GIMP. Photoshop is too hard for my dumbness lol. So you have any good gimp tuts? If os post em here for me please or pm me them. I'm having trouble finding a style I really like. So far my favorite though is the motion blurred background and using some sort of c4d. IDK I just want to try some other things.

Top Bottom