• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aman13's sig shop! Closed perminently

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
Hey, hey, you might just have something to compare against after all! Let's just say I was looking at Desire's sigs when I said WTF that's easy!! He inspired me. I remembered to smudge. Without further ado. . .

A_man13

Smash Master
Somewhere. I started at the begining of the thread and browse for requests. I don't have an exact location.

Roller

Smash Legend
Hey, hey, you might just have something to compare against after all! Let's just say I was looking at Desire's sigs when I said WTF that's easy!! He inspired me. I remembered to smudge. Without further ado. . .

that's aight. But I don't like how the pics are just in square blocks with a big black box with illegible lettering in the middle. And the character should be the thing that stands out (you should really stick to one render it comes out better). And the characters just don't stand out enough, they look more like they are part of the background.

I'm only an amatuer normal sig maker as well, just tried makin a couple last week. Check out some of my samples, they are quick and easy to make and look great (imho).

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
that's aight. But I don't like how the pics are just in square blocks with a big black box with illegible lettering in the middle. And the character should be the thing that stands out (you should really stick to one render it comes out better). And the characters just don't stand out enough, they look more like they are part of the background.

I'm only an amatuer normal sig maker as well, just tried makin a couple last week. Check out some of my samples, they are quick and easy to make and look great (imho).
Thanks for the advice bro, and the examples were primo delecto, but I am moving out of sigs again and trying to make a primo wallpaper for my desktop then work avs until I think I have the skill to move back to where I was, you see I started too big, I need to start smaller, literally, I mean 75x75 not that hard at all!

Black Waltz

Smash Champion

Jeebus, i think you're cluttering up Aman's shop too much.
and if you want critique on your sig, post in the critique topic. but since im feeling generous, i'll give you some CnC right here.

since you're a beginner (not to say that i'm not), stick with one render per sig for now. it adds composition and makes people focus on one focal point. the background is bland, try going to planetrenders.net for some nice abstract C4Ds or some fractals. you're smudging your renders too much. the smudging is used to blend your render into the background, not MAKE your render the background. bring out your render afterwards on top of the smudging. the font is really unreadable and shouldn't be the focus of the sig. and you sound really cocky saying that you compare to Aman's sigs. all in all, it's an alright sig for someone who's only been making sigs for half a day.
oh god i sound arrogant as hell, don't i. im sorry.

Heavenly Cloud

Smash Apprentice
I love Heavenly cloud. It's going to be nice to say I made the character and the sig. Your next in line for siggage.
Chill, you guys. As I said, I'm rather buisy. Right now, it's request time! I have a bunch of people who have requests, so I may have to disalow requests soon.
Somewhere. I started at the begining of the thread and browse for requests. I don't have an exact location.
Um, according to this and my flawwed logic, I believe I'm next in line for "siggage", WOOT.

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
To waltz

He said as long as it relates to sigs and it is spaced, go ahead after we both apologized, but I was planning on stopping riiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggttttttt. . . . .NOW, anyway, so you won and I didn't even have to do anything, yay.

Oh and waltz, on the critique, what a coincidensce you say that I look like I've been making sigs for a half a day, because it just so happens my total combined time is exactly 12 hrs!
Go figure. And I wasn't comparing to Aman, he is a freakin god at this IMO, I was comparing to the first one on Desire's list, which I still lost, he just made me remember that the paint tools are my friend.

And now I sound like one of Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw's Zero Punctuations!

R2guitarist

Smash Rookie
hey a-man! i'm guessing you're a mother fan! from looking at your sig of claus and pokey. Glad to meet you.
Anyways here is my request. Thank you for taking the opportunity to do this. :)
-sig
-http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-29926 ness w/ yo yo
-whatever size works, and for color similar to your Claus (masked man) sig but add some red to it
- the HALO font, you can find it on dafont.com and make it say R2guitarist

that is all. thank you once again, take youre time making the sig
i understand you still have a lot more to go and good luck.

Roller

Smash Legend
To waltz

He said as long as it relates to sigs and it is spaced, go ahead after we both apologized, but I was planning on stopping riiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggttttttt. . . . .NOW, anyway, so you won and I didn't even have to do anything, yay.

Oh and waltz, on the critique, what a coincidensce you say that I look like I've been making sigs for a half a day, because it just so happens my total combined time is exactly 12 hrs!
Go figure. And I wasn't comparing to Aman, he is a freakin god at this IMO, I was comparing to the first one on Desire's list, which I still lost, he just made me remember that the paint tools are my friend.

And now I sound like one of Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw's Zero Punctuations!
I wouldn't call him a god, he has to master photoshop first. Now pikachu, THERE is a god.

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
Okay, you got me. . .

Wait, what is this power I feel corsing through my veins. . . could it be. .. 100th post!!!!

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
Hey, wait, I saw that topic. . . ahhh, you'll be fine. Just, umm, umm, okay I got one!

Just, ahh, no, wait, I lost it again!

Well, get well soon, nah that ain't right, I give up!

A_man13

Smash Master
It's OK. I must accept the consiquences and go on. I am again sorry to those who I offended. Now to make a "Note to self" saying to never use names when using possibly hurtful material.

A_man13

Smash Master
I know what I said. Either way, I think you are next. I'm going to work for another hour and hopefully have 3 done.

Heavenly Cloud

Smash Apprentice
? MK is Brawl god... pika takes out his trash and makes his brunch, and if he's a good rat, MK gives him a squeak toy.

A_man13

Smash Master
You all succumb to Ness and TLink.

@Fogo and Dojo.: I'll add ya to my list. I'll take one more before I have to close.

Roller

Smash Legend
? MK is Brawl god... pika takes out his trash and makes his brunch, and if he's a good rat, MK gives him a squeak toy.
I know all about both characters, I main pika and secondary MK. Pika is definately not worse. I'd like to see your MK beat a good snake (HORRIBLE matchup). On the other hand a good pika can do that fine. If MK were really a "god" then he could beat the best character in the game.
MK is kirby's butler, MK gives kirby food.
This man knows what he is talkin aboot.:laugh:

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
You all succumb to TLink.

@Fogo and Dojo.: I'll add ya to my list. I'll take one more before I have to close.
Don't worry dude, I fixed it.

Wait, you're gonna close? Oh well, as long as you're gonna take one more, I will have mine done before you close then, which is reassuring, because when Naybewon's shop closed, a lot of people on the waiting list had to relocate and I like your style.

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
Yoshi is Kirby's father, oh snap!
Yoshi: Kirby I am your father.
Kirby: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *breaths* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooOoOoOoOooOoOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAoOOOoooooooooOoOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooOOOOOoooooOoOoOoOoOoOoooOAOaoAOPoaOoaOooaOOAoaoooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

A_man13

Smash Master
Well, my list right now is pretty extensive. I did a Chef Ramsay with my other shop, so this is all I have to worry about right now.

@Lord: Just tempararaly till I get some requests done. I already got at least one (almost two) done that I've yet to post.

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
Lol
I just read through 3 pages of hysterical useless crud, I'm glad I was first lol or I'd be on a huge waiting list, what is that, like 14 requests, I'd help A_Man, but the cool tools I DL'd wont come into gimp.

A_man13

Smash Master
Alright, I'm just browsing requests.

@Zap: Do you still want to use that particular image (the one you need exported)?

@Chaco: Do you still want your avitar done?

Alright, here is what I've gotten done so far:

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn241/A_man13_comcast/Sig work/cloud.png

I tried to originally give it a "Sky" feel, but then gave it a little texture and blending. Whatcha think?

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn241/A_man13_comcast/Sig work/Tedward2000.png

As you requested, I orriginaly gave it a wind feel, but then added some aura flames to accent lucario's hands, face, and eyes. Whatcha think?

Right, so I forgot this in the intro so I'll post it now; I really don't require thanks in my sig. I have some advertisers who cover me here, but if you want to be a nice guy (and nice guy means nice things). However, a rate is highly highly apreciated.

Alright, here is my request list so far:
1. Hugglebunny
2. Gymn
3.Tomkraven
4.Almighty Jeebus
5.Crazn137
6. Thino
7. Shazy
8. R2 Guitarist
9. Fogo
10. Dojo

:eek: Man, I got a lot to do. That's 12 (11 depending on Chaco) requests I have to do. I'm afraid that new requests will have to wait until these things are done. I'm sorry, but until this is done...

Anyways, back to the ol grindstone. :ness:

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
Lol
I just read through 3 pages of hysterical useless crud, I'm glad I was first lol or I'd be on a huge waiting list, what is that, like 14 requests, I'd help A_Man, but the cool tools I DL'd wont come into gimp.

If the tools you DL'd were brushes, then you have to go to MyComputer/Local Disk C/ProgramFiles/Gimp(insertversionhere)

When in gimp, go to the share folder and open the brushes folder from there, then just click resore and shrink the window a little, then bring up the folder you DL'd the tools in in a different, also shrunk window. Highlight all the brushes and drag them to the other folder.

Zap657

Smash Journeyman
@Zap: Do you still want to use that particular image (the one you need exported)?
Yes, I just sent it to Chaco for him to export it. It's a pretty simple pose, but I like it enough/want to be have something more original than the DOJO render enough to go through the trouble.

So... Where would that put me on the request list? :ohwell:

Shazy93

Smash Apprentice
hi A_man. its me again. can u make me a sig please? can u make it 490x129? and i would prefer the chopin script text from dafont.com
i want it to say "Shazy"
here are the pics

sry i got them mixed up
do u think the sonic pic is too big?
if that pic is too big, then try this
actually i would prefer u put the second sonic pic in my sig and use the first one as the backup pic

Dojo

Smash Champion
Top Bottom