• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aman13's sig shop! Closed perminently

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
okay, now I need more help, after you make something with gimp, how do you put it in your sig?

Sorry for double post :(

crazn137

Smash Journeyman
Hey thar, in need of a sig.

http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-30424
The Marth part is what I'm after.

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a265/Andy04289/Renders/lulurendercopy.png
I'd also like to have this pic placed right next to the pic of Marth (Zero is the name of that character, so I thought it was appropriate to add him into the sig seeing as Zero is my gamer tag). Marth should be on the left with that other person on the right, more or less right next to eachother.

Focus - The focal point should be right on the Marth and other picture.

I'll let you decide on how the background should look.

For my font, the best I've got so far is "Z e r o" in Tempus Sans ITC. I think it seems obvious enough, but just clarifying: there are spaces in between each letter of Zero.

You can place the name anywhere you see fit, but it shouldn't be too small or in the corner that it isn't part of the sig itself.

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
Seriously people, I have a problem, how do I post the pictures and such, because I can't post them in my sig or show you what I've done, anything special I gotta do?

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
There have been a lot of threads and questions about this recently, so I'm putting this up here to explain:

To help combat recent spam attacks on the site, posting images in both your posts and your signatures has been disabled for new and inactive users. Once you have been around the site for some time, the ability will be restored to you. We're sorry for this inconvenience, but it was a necessary measure.

So basically, if you can't post images (and know that you're doing it correctly), wait till you've been active on the site for longer, and try again.
This
/10chars.

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
Two problems with that,

1) I don't know if I'm doing it correctly

2) What does you signup date/post count have to be to not be considered "new?

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
Two problems with that,

1) I don't know if I'm doing it correctly

2) What does you signup date/post count have to be to not be considered "new?
well, to post the image, you have to do
. but since you've only been here a week, i doubt the forum will let you post your signature. wait a couple more weeks and you should be good to go.

ps: so sorry for the spam aman...

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
Yah, aman dude, my apologies as well!

just needed help and i was here and didn't feel like relocating on my dial up because it takes a half hour!!

P.S. Don't WTF my sig, it's just not working. . .

Chaco

Never Logs In
Yah, aman dude, my apologies as well!

just needed help and i was here and didn't feel like relocating on my dial up because it takes a half hour!!

P.S. Don't WTF my sig, it's just not working. . .
You have to upload it to Photobucket then use the direct link, it can't go through files w/o being uploaded.

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
Okay, (srry spam again) Without further ado (sorry if wrong place excited first sig) MY newest self made sig!!

now my just made sig!

I just need a little help because I can't for the life of me get the size of chaco's!

Chaco

Never Logs In
Oh, A_Man, if you haven't started editing the Ninja Gaiden banner, just don't worry about it if you're to busy.

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
Yea Aman, don't worry too much about mine either, I am just a novice who wanted something to compare against

EDIT: I've given up on sigs, so just make mine and I'll have the one I made as a placeholder.

My hand just ain't steady enough.

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
Lol, a bunch of my friends saw my sig saved to my phone as my background, your gonna have a little more buisness in the next week. :laugh:

Roller

Smash Legend
Lol, roller, you wanna do our match in about 20 min?
How about now? lol. Adding you as I type this.

EDIT:
I haven't played in like 2 weeks though, so I'm a little rusty (Especially with QuACing)...

Game up!

2nd EDIT: Where are you? It's been like 30 min...

3rd EDIT: OK, I've waited an hour...F this.

4th EDIT: NVM he showed

A_man13

Smash Master
I'm soo sorry I haven't been on in a while. I've been really busy, so I can only get on for a couple minutes (I'm trying to keep my $100 comming). As always, I can't do sigs till later tonight.

@Black Waltz and Almighty jebus: I forgive the spam. As long as it's mildly focused on sigs, I'm fine with it being that way.

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
Lol! yea, you owned me!. Idk what QuACKing is, and whenever I d-smashed I was trying to oversmash but my c-stick was messing up. PISTolZ I tried to

Roller

Smash Legend
New shop cool. Rollerking, I would like to play you.
i wanna play you too! : D
Wow! I feel popular. :laugh:

I think that you should probably take any playing requests either to MY shop, PM, or messages on each others profiles. I don't want to conjest A_man's shop with all this.

btw though, I can't play anymore tonight, however tomorrow I should be able to. And I am having a friend over tomorrow night who is just under me in terms of skill level (and he doesn't even own the game!) so if any of you guys want to play versus him your welcome to. He mains MK incase you were wondering.

Shazy93

Smash Apprentice
hi A_man. its me again. can u make me a sig please? can u make it 490x129? and i would prefer the chopin script text from dafont.com
i want it to say "Shazy"
here are the pics

Shazy93

Smash Apprentice
sry i got them mixed up
do u think the sonic pic is too big?
if that pic is too big, then try this

A_man13

Smash Master
Chill, you guys. As I said, I'm rather buisy. Right now, it's request time! I have a bunch of people who have requests, so I may have to disalow requests soon.

Top Bottom