• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aman13's sig shop! Closed perminently

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Sorry about the delay Aman, it's awsome, thanks man

Edit:Sorry to be bothersome, but I just noticed the text is DMC, not DWC, if it's not to much trouble could change it (so sorry). Also is possible in the edit could add like a dark flame around the edge, if not thats fine, just the name needs the fix, but if so, would be much apreciated. Thx again

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
Tight pics ftw, glad your not full, everything's been slower on everyone. and I wanna test my pika vs rollerking... (even though thats totally irrelevant) I like my new Gamertag better than FeZ, CURE is ftw. since my new tag team partner is gonna be "DiZyS"(Disease)

A_man13

Smash Master
I love Heavenly cloud. It's going to be nice to say I made the character and the sig. Your next in line for siggage.

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
Lol after me right ;) since I'm so amazing, A_man, lol I thought I was better with TL than I am online, but my pikachu doubles how good my TL is lol like not even kidding....

A_man13

Smash Master
Wow, then your Pika may actually be somewhat of a threat for my TLink (and Ness, but not as much). I guess it's time to learn PSI magnet spamming.

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
Time for me to learn quick attack bounce from my friend (Lol he just made #2 in arizona with pika) its a sick little trick, anyways, I'm off to watch balls of fury bbl.

Heavenly Cloud

Smash Apprentice
I love Heavenly cloud. It's going to be nice to say I made the character and the sig. Your next in line for siggage.
Lmao, well, "your welcome"? I guess? anyway, lol, just make sure the sig keeps with the same quality as the rest of your previous work. I will not be the one to tote around the "worse sig ever created by a_man13". I expect this sig to be the hotness...

A_man13

Smash Master
...and it's backed by my money back guarantee. But since the profits aren't reality, you get to call me demening name of your choice and a picture of me in a pink bunny suit.

Heavenly Cloud

Smash Apprentice
...and it's backed by my money back guarantee. But since the profits aren't reality, you get to call me demening name of your choice and a picture of me in a pink bunny suit.
WOOT, now thats a man (pun intended) that stands behind his work.

Zap657

Smash Journeyman
A_man13 said:
That would be nice. Just so it's easier on me.
Ok then, I would like to have Olimar as the main focus of my sig, and of course my username, but otherwise give it your own style!

I happen to have a picture stored on my Wii that would work perfectly as a render, but am sadly lacking an SD card, I don't suppose you have one and I could just send you the pic via nintendo Wi-Fi? Otherwise I suppose the standard Dojo render will do.

Also, Bonus points if you can use Olimar's white color (Already done in the pic I mentioned) and/or fit Pikmin somewhere in the sig (Like in the background).

A_man13

Smash Master
Huh? What? Who do you challenge, weed?

Thanks for the repost, zap. You are pretty close to the top of my list.

A_man13

Smash Master
No. I was trying to get on earlier (cuz I watch my siblings during the weekdays and my parents have a strict "No video game while we are not home" policy durring the week, so I had to put him off to later) and could never get on. I can't right now cuz I have to get to bed soon, but if both of us can get up early (or I can bait my siblings long enough or we wait till later tomorow) I accept.

Is everyone using Pika these days? First rollerking, then AzSvFeZ, then Weed.

Weed

Smash Lord
I used him first. Before anyone else. lawl

**** thats ghey, if youre on when i wake up tomorrow ill pm you

A_man13

Smash Master
K. The rule isn't that bad. As long as I take good care of them (part of the video game thing was self evoked), I get $100 every two weeks. That's pretty nice haul over one summer.

Heavenly Cloud

Smash Apprentice
*yawn* I'ma turn in for the night. Kinda nice to see Weed online again... hope to see a sig from A_Man13 tomorrow sometime... g'night peoples arcoss the internet.

P.S Meta Knight > Pika/Ness

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
Lol, I just kinda figured that since my friend loves pika and is beast with him I could get some tips off him, and I always liked pika, just never mained him, weed and roller always had him.... oh. and pika and ness pwn MK easy! lol

A_man13

Smash Master
You all fall under my PK powers. Let's just hope the nice people in Nintendo give Ness something even more potent to match up with Lucas. Like PK Rockin omega or something.

Heavenly Cloud

Smash Apprentice
Sigh, now I'ma have to go out and buy a wireless adapter and start beating people on smashboards down with my MK...

Top Bottom