• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Am I the Best wifi Samus player?

KingChaos

Smash Journeyman
...**** you TAC lolz jk I luv you TAC xD umm ViViD what the heck were you doing?? thought you wanted to play me!!!!????

tha_carter

Smash Ace
Nice games KingC, youre definately a good wifi player. You stay consistant, no matter the lag. You must be so use to it by now; you dont even notice it.

Not me; i quit online for that reason, its really hinders real life competition.

Its nice to know there are some Samus' repping Wifi though. lol

Orichalcum

Smash Journeyman
...**** you TAC lolz jk I luv you TAC xD umm ViViD what the heck were you doing?? thought you wanted to play me!!!!????
i had to go to bed, time difference you know..
i wanted to play you but i played TAC allready. it was so laggy that we both played like noobs.
I want to try it with you King Chaos , it worked somewhat playable with xyro. but if its too laggy lets not bother

KingChaos

Smash Journeyman
LOL punching bag and ok ViViD play next time then and thanx Carter I play offline when I can though but wifi for now is my main front.Holding it down for all you Samus' Showing she can kick *** to everyone through a huge audience over wifi I think that has really been my goal this whole time. Then they have the offline samus pros that are just...I feel bad for bowser though there are no great bowser wifi mains.So everyone still thinks he can't be good.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
LOL punching bag and ok ViViD play next time then and thanx Carter I play offline when I can though but wifi for now is my main front.Holding it down for all you Samus' Showing she can kick *** to everyone through a huge audience over wifi I think that has really been my goal this whole time. Then they have the offline samus pros that are just...I feel bad for bowser though there are no great bowser wifi mains.So everyone still thinks he can't be good.
If you want to face off against a good Bowser, I know someone, KingChaos. He doesn't go to SWF or AiB, but I think his Bowser would be worth your time. He was by far the toughest Bowser I have brawled with. He commented me, saying of my Samus,

Trouble King said:
Your Samus is beastly, I've got to say. Never seen someone put up such a defensive wall like you.
Yay for me! And yes, thanks for representing, KingChaos. :)

pAce

Smash Cadet
I'd play you KingChaos, though there's a good chance there will be lag considering the distance. If you want to take the risk then it maybe worth a try.

xXTACXx

Smash Journeyman
If you want to face off against a good Bowser, I know someone, KingChaos. He doesn't go to SWF or AiB, but I think his Bowser would be worth your time. He was by far the toughest Bowser I have brawled with. He commented me, saying of my Samus,

Yay for me! And yes, thanks for representing, KingChaos. :)

try kagato, from nintendohub.com or gen from the clan TSA, 2 of the best bowser's ive played by far.

Its nice to know there are some Samus' repping Wifi though
ive tried to quit several times, I just cant tho, no tourny's or anything in my area. In december when the servers will be fixed it will be all worth it, for now why bother with touries online.

KingChaos

Smash Journeyman
ok i would love to see a hard bowser most of the time people just pick him for the lolz and goof off i find it annoying no one tries with him I'm sure he can be used greatly as any character can.

KingChaos

Smash Journeyman
Also UK!!!!???? are you insane the lag will be tremendous no doubt lol sorry but im gonna have to pass on playing you Pace.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
KingChaos said:
ok i would love to see a hard bowser most of the time people just pick him for the lolz and goof off i find it annoying no one tries with him I'm sure he can be used greatly as any character can.
Ref, a Ness main here at SWF, uses Bowser, I think. He's the second toughest I've brawled with. Of course, I wasn't using Samus the first and second match. Bowser does have some good things going on for him. His f-tilt and d-tilt have crazy range, and his u-air and f-air are dangerous, even if you're at low damage percent.

KingChaos

Smash Journeyman
yea but bowser vs samus in my exp. is fail on bowsers part lol I'm not saying bowser doesn't have strong points because every character does I'm saying I have yet to see them. I may look him up Dryn.

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
All I gotta say is...

KingChaos is a frickn G. Once he gets you on lock you're done.

Edit: drunken name failure

KingChaos

Smash Journeyman
haha thank you Rohins xD too bad its too hard to get my stuff going on you :p.I'll figure something out xD.

Top Bottom