• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alusp - Meta-Knight Clan -

sonic boy

Smash Apprentice
ya, Prax plz help me out on my little MK quest, i wanna be great and make MK great by doing so, if you haven't commented on my vids plage plz do so, also if you have any other clan info tell me about it i seriously think MK can be unbeatable.
R1ngo :bigthumbu for saying everything i wanted to say but more dramatic lol =)

Kayzee

Smash Journeyman
Hey, I'd like to join this clan so that I can better my Meta Knight. I could also design graphics for this clan if necessary.

Here's my most recent Meta Knight sig:

I don't have any Meta Knight videos because of a lack of proper recording equipment, but my Meta Knight is halfway decent if I say so myself.

chaos 9

Smash Cadet
can i join? I dont know if anyone else does this but i can't decide on a char so i main the random button :)

anyway i think i have come to settle on meta for my main/second and i would like to see how i stack up.

Name: chaos 9
Region: Eastern USA
FC: i will edit it in in a sec

mafesto

Smash Apprentice
Hi, I'm from the Galaxian Enforcers. I am just stopping by to see what its like here, I have been meaning to do it for a while now.

Well you guys have a great clan here, good luck in the future.

Bye,
Mafesto, The Galaxian Enforcers

giuocob

Smash Journeyman
Alright, I need to play someone other than my little brother. Sign me up!

Name: giuocob
Region: Cincinnati, Ohio
Friend Code: 4983-5307-7894

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
So this is a clan right, and would want to enter some clan wars? If so have your leader PM me and ill send him a messages about a new exciting clan wars so you can decide if you wanta join the brawl. Only one clan per character though.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
I need the hole clan in on this the style is like risk if you have ever played it have your leader pm if your clan wants in.

Chaco

Never Logs In
i'll join if you'd like me too, I found out about this trough the Galaxian Enforcers.

Name: Chaco
Area: US, Tennessee
FC:1289-7918-5967

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
Dear Clan,

You are invited to the great Tournamnet of Clans, this is a redone version of our beta competition and is fully ready . The Tournament of Clans (ToC) is a tournament in which all the SSBB clans fight for superiourity, bragging rights, a trophy even. Each clan must elect a representative to compete in the tournament, under the clan name, you will be given a few weeks to decide, and you will be told a week before when it is time to give you final desicion. If you want your clan to compete you may go here: http://z11.invisionfree.com/Tourney_of_Clans_I/index.php?showtopic=4.
Anyone may become members of the forum (http://z11.invisionfree.com/Tourney_of_Clans_I/index.php?act=idx), but the representatives must become members to configure matches, and keep in touch with any recent news in the tournament.
Once you have finally decided upon your representative, you may go to the following link to have that representative register for the ToC. (link:http://z11.invisionfree.com/Tourney_of_Clans_I/index.php?showtopic=3) Take your time in deciding upon whether you want to join the ToC, and feel free to contact me @ Brawler1432 on BrawlCentral, SmashBoards, or the ToC forum for any questions. Once all clans that will participate have registered, the brackets will be made up, and the representatives will have to finish their matches by the end of the round deadline (They will get one or two weeks to complete the round, but must finish by the deadline) or else they will be disqualified, if one representative is active, and ready to battle up to the deadline, he will move on, and the other inactive competitor will be disqualified. Also after all clans have entered the rules willl then be posted. We at the ToC hope we can have the honor of your presence at the ToC, and good luck if you decide to join.

-Brawler1432 (Head of the ToC) <(^^<)

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
I'll join. I have won a lot of online tournaments on AiB, and have gotten atleast 4th in over half of the 30 online/inperson tournments i have attended. I am extremely nice and a great player which is why i am amod on allisbrawl.com. I love meta knight, i dont bash on people without a reason and i wont bcuz i dont know anyone in person. I'm 13 i live near m2k. I talk/play with him a lot and hes a great meta knight player. I'm in a well known crew in like PA/NJ/CT/MD/VA/FL called Titans of Smash. I love to discuss/ play other meta knights. I'm 13 years old and i **** :)

Los Bassoon

Smash Rookie
I'd like to join, seeing as I need somewhere to start on SmashBoards. This is a great idea and will help me improve, but I think that I'm a pretty decent MK player already =) I think...anyways, I'm working on a WiFi system, and I definitely main MK. So yeah, I'll join, please.

Top Bottom