• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alusp - Meta-Knight Clan -

MetalMetaKnight

Smash Journeyman
I would, but i dont have a copy of brawl..GRRRR must wait till march 9th >.< Im going to try to be one of the hand full of good people with metaknight! ^.^ Could i maybe join and once i get brawl i can join anything that goes on? Like...how do i say this?... Put me on hold????

.kR0

Smash Journeyman
I wouldn't form a clan until you know... you played the game and you actually have fun using him.

I loved using Meta but the fun factor for him is dwindling down. I still love using him still but you never know. It's kind of awkward to join a clan and not use the character anymore in a month.

xigon

Smash Apprentice
Can someone please give me some clan names for Meta-Knight. Thank you

SOJ

Smash Journeyman
I would like to join.

Can't think of a name for the clan yet...but I'll try >__>

PyroRyuken

Smash Ace
I wouldn't form a clan until you know... you played the game and you actually have fun using him.

I loved using Meta but the fun factor for him is dwindling down. I still love using him still but you never know. It's kind of awkward to join a clan and not use the character anymore in a month.
Thats a good point, hmm I wonder what character I might end up using. I'm sure I'll stick with MK and Wolf though... hopefully.

Omegakyogre

Smash Cadet
I'm not trying to impose upon your clan, I'm simply worried that having two clans for the same character will cause a lot of confusion, and cause problems that can be avoided by only having one. I am in the process of talking with the clan's leader to see if there's anything that can be done.

Omegakyogre

Smash Cadet
Xigon, please give me just one more day before you open this clan. I know this clan and the Galaxian Enforcers can work something out. I just need one more day to discuss the situation with the clan leaders.
Please.

xigon

Smash Apprentice
Xigon, please give me just one more day before you open this clan. I know this clan and the Galaxian Enforcers can work something out. I just need one more day to discuss the situation with the clan leaders.
Please.
You don't understand, this clan is not going to be very popular. I'm not aiming for that. I just want to have some fun with brawl. I will temporarily close the clan. But 24 hours from now, th clan will reopen. To talk with me for clan stuff, PM me.

Omegakyogre

Smash Cadet
Alright, Xigon.

I have talked with the clan leaders. Here is the deal:

We want to expand our clan to cover both BC and SWF. There will be problems with working with the two communities, and we are all aware of that. I am currently in the process of coming up with a solution. We are offering you a position of Supervisor of SWF Affairs (Name subject to change :p), which means, basically (should you accept), (you will be in charge of what goes on with regard to the Enforcers on these forums. You will report to the Leaders of the clan, ZekPatterson, Kupo1, and Flamedragon (all of which a pretty much lurkers on these particular forums). This would mean disbanding your current clan, although you would become fairly high-up on an already established one.

I hope you can see these terms and accept them.

Thanks for reading this.

-Omegakyogre

xigon

Smash Apprentice
Alright, Xigon.

I have talked with the clan leaders. Here is the deal:

We want to expand our clan to cover both BC and SWF. There will be problems with working with the two communities, and we are all aware of that. I am currently in the process of coming up with a solution. We are offering you a position of Supervisor of SWF Affairs (Name subject to change :p), which means, basically (should you accept), (you will be in charge of what goes on with regard to the Enforcers on these forums. You will report to the Leaders of the clan, ZekPatterson, Kupo1, and Flamedragon (all of which a pretty much lurkers on these particular forums). This would mean disbanding your current clan, although you would become fairly high-up on an already established one.

I hope you can see these terms and accept them.

Thanks for reading this.

-Omegakyogre
I will think about it, and at dawn tommorow, i will answer. I must ask, Can i have an e-mail or something to contact your leader. thx

Omegakyogre

Smash Cadet

PyroRyuken

Smash Ace
Although the idea of branching off from another clan sounds fine, it wouldn't be as fun as making a new one here. That's just my opinion. Galaxian Enforcers looks pretty cool nonetheless.

Edit: I've gone to thinking that it might not be such a bad idea to join them. Hmm I'm not sure :urg:

xigon

Smash Apprentice
I am currently discussing with your leader about the offer. Answer might be tonight or tomorrow morning.

EDIT: The Clan IS open.

Omegakyogre

Smash Cadet
Which leader did you talk to??

( Twenty four hours is up in another 5 hours -_-)

Seriously, I'm in the dark here. You say he has recieved the letter, I have heard nothing from anybody. None of the leaders are online right now. Can you PM me your responce?

WingedKnight

Smash Ace
Wait, what exactly is going on? What's the situation? Do we now have two clans, or are we one big super-clan with separate leadership here on SB? I'm probably more in the dark then omega! Explain please?

Omegakyogre

Smash Cadet
Zek told me what went down. Sorry about my confusion, but I had no idea what was going on :)

If I can help you with anything, Xigon, let me know. I'd be more than happy to assist.

In the mean time, good luck with Alatus-Sceptrum! (That's Latin for Winged Sceptre, right?)

xigon

Smash Apprentice
Zek told me what went down. Sorry about my confusion, but I had no idea what was going on :)

If I can help you with anything, Xigon, let me know. I'd be more than happy to assist.

In the mean time, good luck with Alatus-Sceptrum! (That's Latin for Winged Sceptre, right?)
Thanx and i shall tal to youbout anything if needed. Also, you do your studying quite excelently, Its winged-Royal guard.

WingedKnight

Smash Ace
OK, I just saw the agreement as well! I'm with Omega, I'd be glad to help out with this branch as well! Let me know if you need assistance running things Xig! Also, I do like your choice of a name. This will be interesting. Two powerful, independent branches of the same mighty Meta Knight clan...we're unstoppable!!!
Well.....since I spend more time here then on BC, guess I ought to join Alatus-Sceptrum!

WingedKnight
Email: Thunderbirdtph@aol.com
Main: Meta Knight obviously!

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I started the Link clan on SWF. Can we be allies??
I've already sent alliance requests to the Pit, Ike, Toon Link clans. (no Marth clan yet).

Let the swordsmen rule SWF!!

PyroRyuken

Smash Ace
I started the Link clan on SWF. Can we be allies??
I've already sent alliance requests to the Pit, Ike, Toon Link clans. (no Marth clan yet).

Let the swordsmen rule SWF!!
That sounds good. Xigon, we might want to join forces with the Star Warriors in the Kirby threads.

Top Bottom