• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alusp - Meta-Knight Clan -

xigon

Smash Apprentice
OH................:urg:

I forgot to tell you, its a goldencup, like in the sports league. Its okay ifyou don,t want to make another one.

Omegakyogre

Smash Cadet
It was a joke, Xigon. You were so vague in telling me what you wanted xD

You mean a Trophy. That's a word that is much more specific than "cup."

renshai117

Smash Cadet
So, is this where we are going to have our communication, or are we going to do it over AIM or on the Alusp forum?

xigon

Smash Apprentice
Here is where we aree going to talk mainly.

Also, can you edit your previous post instead of double posting. But its okay.

Prax

Smash Journeyman
Nice to see we finally have a set date for the tourneys start . The new picture looks better imo too.

Oh, and just so you know, you listed Own3d on the members list twice.

FalcoLeetness

Smash Cadet
I would like to join

FalcoLeetness
USA
FC 1203-9428-9953

also can you please tell me more about this clan, when are the tournaments, where, etc..

Omegakyogre

Smash Cadet
Erm, just so you know, Xigon, I am also leading The Galaxian Enforcers now. Kupo and I are equals in leading that clan.

Just an FYI ^_^.

That trophy you wanted should come tomorrow... If I'm unlucky, then it will come the day after that :\. BUT! It IS coming-- Rest assured.

darkNES386

Smash Lord
I figured I'd post in here and say that I'm looking to try my sonic against MK. I can record and even upload our matches online if you want me to do so =) I'll be on tomorrow morning and afternoon... PM me your AIM if you're interested. I figured this would be better than making a random thread about it.

mzink*

Smash Ace
I'm in the military so i move around alot, my HOME and the place i will be most times is FL in the US. but right now im in England. is this type stuff going to be a problem if i join?

xigon

Smash Apprentice
I wouldn't mind to fight a Sonic. I am up for it. I will register you but we will ave to fight either tommorrow from 4:30 to 8:00 or 20 march at the same time.(Here is My time)

tw1n

Smash Champion
I'm in the military so i move around alot, my HOME and the place i will be most times is FL in the US. but right now im in England. is this type stuff going to be a problem if i join?
It shouldn't be a problem as long as you update where you're located at whenevr you are planning on playiong someone :)

renshai117

Smash Cadet
Twin and Xigon, I added both of your friend codes. Im going to add the rest of the clan members as well, so If any of you want to start playing, I'll be around.

tw1n

Smash Champion
I won't get as much online play time for a bit since its finals time. but after that I will start playing everyone :D

dERO!

Smash Apprentice
Hey ! I really wanna join i main MK and then Snake ^^

Name: KenSa
Friend Code: 1590-4464-8801
Region: Paris, France.

How can i see if i'm accepted ? ( sorry for my english ^^ )

tw1n

Smash Champion
Hey whats up Ter. Wait I talk to you alot in the Twilight Heroes section... this neck of the woods doesn't speak as often regrettably

mzink*

Smash Ace
I'd like to be a member of this clan.

Name: mzinkk9
Region: south florida near miami, current location - England
Friend Code: 3179-5803-6839
Email/AIM: mzinkk9@yahoo.com, anichick86

R1ngo

Smash Journeyman
I'd like to join but i don't even have my own wii. i play with my friends alot and have been trying hard to progress other mk players on the Forum, someone please send me a pm or something with more info.

Knyaguy

Smash Lord
Sorry guys but im gonna have drop out... Meta-knight just dosen't intrest me any more, I apologize for any troubles I may have caused... :(

sonic boy

Smash Apprentice
i would love to join heres my info:
name:sonic boy
region:elizabeth new jersey in the USA
friend code:dont have wifi yet sorry
email:joey_flores3@hotmail.com
plz tell me if im in =)

R1ngo

Smash Journeyman
R1ngo
South Dakota (midwest)
No Wii yet
problyjonny@hotmail.com

send me a pm or something if ya want me in, i've been workin hard in the MK forums to get more ppl using advance technique and strategy, trying to make MK #1 on the Tier list.

Prax

Smash Journeyman
I was wondering when you would join, R1ngo. Xigon has been pretty inactive on the clan page, so it might take a while before you are added to the list of members though. Same with you, sonic boy.

R1ngo

Smash Journeyman
ya, Prax plz help me out on my little MK quest, i wanna be great and make MK great by doing so, if you haven't commented on my vids plage plz do so, also if you have any other clan info tell me about it i seriously think MK can be unbeatable.

Top Bottom