• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alusp - Meta-Knight Clan -

Prax

Smash Journeyman
I wouldn't mind an outside character tournament. Who would you guys use if there was one? My second best is Toon Link so I would probably use him.

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
Hello Clan(s)! You have been invited to join the clan tournament. This tournament will be between all clans from the Brawl characters. The winner gets full bragging rights, and a secret prize (it's not too great so don't get overexcited). Hers how it will work. After all clans that are going to participate have signed up, there will be a week for the clan to pick it's representative (it doesn't matter how you pick them, it could be a mini tournament or whatever, but it doesn't matter, as long as you pick one) The representatives will be representing the clan, and all it stands for, so pick wisely.
Then any clans with the same character will face each other, until there is one representative for each character (and their clan). Finally the main tournament begins. Random brackets will be made with each representative still in the tournament. The next part will act very similar to an average tournament. The winner will get mega bragging rights for their character and clan. We will make a thread on Smash boards.com, on the Online Tournaments section to keep a list of all participating clans, and we will keep track of the matches, and keep an up to date bracket board. To enter, have either the clan leader, or a high official PM me at Brawler1432 at Smash Boards (you can post your acceptance here, but I may not see it ), no entry fee required. Please tell other clans about this, we want everyone in.
The matches are online so make sure to supply your representatives Brawl Code.

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
Just so you know my # still isn't on the list :ohwell:

Huh, a clan tournament. Are clans from every character participating or is it just a few?

Edit: Never mind, my # is up now
I have looked everywhere on BC, and SWF, if that answers your question.

There quite a few.

xigon

Smash Apprentice
Its a no.

Sorry if I am disapointing anybody but because we won'T be able fight the BC Meta-Knight clan becuae many of our members are also in the BC one.

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
Its a no.

Sorry if I am disapointing anybody but because we won'T be able fight the BC Meta-Knight clan becuae many of our members are also in the BC one.
If this is true, have one team step dwn, and root for the other.

xigon

Smash Apprentice
Are the rest of our tournys gonna be meta only or will we have a few "Outside Character " tournys?
No, not all. After this tourney, there will be much much more tournaments after. Some are clan members, some are clan wars, some are alli clan tournays or rivals and even some that are with the same character clan...

dprock777

Smash Rookie
this clan is runnin a bit slow, im challenging anybody whos decent with MK, fc is on yo left...later

Prax

Smash Journeyman
Are the boards glitching or something? Let me see here.
Toon Link = Too.n Lin.k
Metaknight = Metaknigh.t
Link = Lin.k
Pikachu = Pikach.u

Without the period in the names they show as the name to the left.
Wierd huh?

Edit: Apperantly this is smashboards april fools joke :laugh:

redshift71388

Smash Apprentice
Are the boards glitching or something? Let me see here.
Toon Link = Too.n Lin.k
Metaknight = Metaknigh.t
Link = Lin.k
Pikachu = Pikach.u

Without the period in the names they show as the name to the left.
Wierd huh?

Edit: Apperantly this is smashboards april fools joke :laugh:
Don't forget, it's I.ke Day, and he is now dubbed Ike.

xigon

Smash Apprentice
well, almost. I only need the comfirmation of a few more members and the tournaments start!

D

Deleted member

you should find some really good mk players and have them represent you in the tournies >_> lol

xigon

Smash Apprentice
you should find some really good mk players and have them represent you in the tournies >_> lol
That would be cool but...
I don't understand how I can make them represent. Like do they take part in the tourney?
Explain please because I would like to use your idea.

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
Hey its me, the guy who wanted you guys to be in the ToC (tourney of Clans). I say now that you have a week to chose a rep if you join, and that no other MK clan has joined so you won't need to worry about multi-clan people.

tw1n

Smash Champion
When is the metaknight tournament? If I'm off work and son't have school that day I'll compete

xigon

Smash Apprentice
Ok. So while we're waiting for some confirmation, I should star a clan topic.

I think it would be best to know each clan members strenghts. Like who is you best character other than MK?

Me, its either King DeDeDe or Wolf. Although I find KDDD veeery slow, his killing power is great along with his range. Wof I love becuase he has some projectiles and can do excelent combos.

ckm

Smash Journeyman
I would love to join the clan and play in any tournament... do I need to prove my skillz? PM someone? Let me know.

My FC: 0044-2658-064

xigon

Smash Apprentice
I would love to join the clan and play in any tournament... do I need to prove my skillz? PM someone? Let me know.

My FC: 0044-2658-064
Can you fill out the apllication so you canbe an official members please. And Welcome to the clan.

Top Bottom