• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alusp - Meta-Knight Clan -

PyroRyuken

Smash Ace
I'm so busy now that I will not be online very often. MK is pretty cool, but so are many other characters XD. I want to be able to actually play the game myself to get a good feeling of all the characters first before choosing a main. I only played 2 matches on my copy of Brawl and a whole lot of story mode and some matches with my freind at his house. So, I really haven't played much and won't be able to =(.

Omegakyogre

Smash Cadet
It's really unactive. I was the only one coming on for so long. I stopped coming since people never came lol.
What are you talking about? The only reason this clan seems inactive is because we need more members to join. It is a small clan right now-- that doesn't mean that the clan is 'inactive.'

Domebuddy said:
where can i find an active meta knight clan then =O
Join this clan. If you don't think you want to wait for the member count to increase, you can join the Galaxian Enforcers as well as this clan.

http://www.brawlcentral.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=4936

PyroRyuken

Smash Ace
My bad. I look at the Wolf Clan and it has a lot going on, or at least it used to. Yeah we need more members.

edit: we need to start getting more friend codes. I'm going to add you Omega.

proddette

Smash Rookie
Name: proddette
Brawl FC: <- that way
Reigon: US East

I'm pretty much available any day during the week as of now. As for skill, I'd say I'm average right now. Just PM me or IM me or whatnot.

PyroRyuken

Smash Ace
Name: proddette
Brawl FC: <- that way
Reigon: US East

I'm pretty much available any day during the week as of now. As for skill, I'd say I'm average right now. Just PM me or IM me or whatnot.
Sweet I'll look forward to playing with you =).

Heres mine

FC: 3050-7233-6539
K I'll add you.

where can i find an active meta knight clan then =O
Ignore what I said before, since I am not on as often as I was before. Join this MK clan =D.

ODIN787

Smash Journeyman
hey guys and gals ,im form the twilight heroes clan your allies and im here to wish you guys luck on your clan and if you guys need anything from us just ask away, feel free to go to our forum to discuss things about your clan and ours and if you guys need banners avatars or user bars go to my signature shop on that forum to request one ok? hope that we can have a long alliance with you ,till next time and take care.

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Twilight_Heroes/index.php?act=idx

-notic

Smash Cadet
omg can i b captain of your awesome metaknighxtx clan?

Team Prodouche nominates metaknight for low-mid tier
stay in school kids

xigon

Smash Apprentice
omg can i b captain of your awesome metaknighxtx clan?

Team Prodouche nominates metaknight for low-mid tier
stay in school kids
Sure. Maybe not a leader although, if you really want a good position, the upcoming tourney will grant the warrior position to the one who wins the tourney.

ost your info and you shal be addes ASAP.

JBlaze23

Smash Rookie
MK is my dude, Add me I wanna be in this clan:

AIM: GB King DeDeDe or bballajayb15
Brawl Name: Blaze
Brawl Code: 4553 9618 9478
Region: East Coast (NJ)

sorry man i fixed it

Orpheus

Smash Cadet
Meta-knight is my main and this clan look awesome. Kudos to the maker!

Name: Orpheus
WII Number:
Friend Code:2835-9900-8308
Other: My aim screen-name BeyondOrpheus. You may aim me for brawling. =3 I'll be happy to fight with you
Region:Southern Cali.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Hey whats up guys. I joined the website for the clan yesterday. Just forgot to post on here. I live in the south west.

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
hey guys and gals ,im form the twilight heroes clan your allies and im here to wish you guys luck on your clan and if you guys need anything from us just ask away, feel free to go to our forum to discuss things about your clan and ours and if you guys need banners avatars or user bars go to my signature shop on that forum to request one ok? hope that we can have a long alliance with you ,till next time and take care.

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Twilight_Heroes/index.php?act=idx
How on earth did this post go ignored lol.

Prax

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for adding me. I pick #7 for the tournament.

By the way, see if you can get an alliance with the Blood-4-Blood Clan in the Ike forums, I used to be in there. However, I doubt RoK will be open to any alliances, he's pretty arrogant.

Omegakyogre

Smash Cadet
It's good to see this clan really getting members.

I'm sorry I haven't been active over here, Xigon, but things are pretty crazy wth the Enforcers right now, what with a Rivalry Tournament against the Aritia Slashers (BC Marth clan) coming up this weekend. I'll try to be active more often, but my free time is beginning to disappear...

I'll do the best I can.

tw1n

Smash Champion
By the way, see if you can get an alliance with the Blood-4-Blood Clan in the Ike forums, I used to be in there. However, I doubt RoK will be open to any alliances, he's pretty arrogant.
I would highly recommend to avoid this clan. For several reasons.

1) They are not allied with some of ours... actually quite the opposite. They rejected their offers.
2) He's an elitist and also proclaims to be the best Ike in the world when I have seen him lose in Ike dittos numerous times (and badly too)
3) And if he allies with us then he will try to take charge of it. There is a better Ike clan out there

Prax

Smash Journeyman
I would highly recommend to avoid this clan. For several reasons.

1) They are not allied with some of ours... actually quite the opposite. They rejected their offers.
2) He's an elitist and also proclaims to be the best Ike in the world when I have seen him lose in Ike dittos numerous times (and badly too)
3) And if he allies with us then he will try to take charge of it. There is a better Ike clan out there
Good point (I didn't have much hope anyways though) ah well...

xigon

Smash Apprentice
Tis all good. Either way its not my call in the end. This clan needs to become more active
Yes, more active is better. Also...

TO ALL WHO WANT TO JOIN, THE TOURNAMENTS ARE NOW STABLE AND IF YOU WANT TO JOIN, THEN YOU CANNOT PARTICIPATE IN THIS TOURNAMENT!!!

Top Bottom