• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

almost the 5th East Coast Canada Power Rankings -- updated around april

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Dice said:
See what I (and i assume raynex has the same though as I do) mean by needing a balance?
Yea, thats exactly what I was thinking.

C 3: 3s competitively on stick. CvS2 for fun. MvC2 competitively on stick.

Chet: Sorry for SF spam.

Good news, I'm FOR SURE gittin a ride to TOS2 BAAABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

<3 Quebec.

pkmvodka

Smash Lord
Yea, thats exactly what I was thinking.

C 3: 3s competitively on stick. CvS2 for fun. MvC2 competitively on stick.

Chet: Sorry for SF spam.

Good news, I'm FOR SURE gittin a ride to TOS2 BAAABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

<3 Quebec.
ToS2 was in 1979

D

Deleted member

Any Montrealers wanna **** some LA / SoCal *** up on December 1st with me? I'm going to that tournament

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Bernard will be on, you fail however, sorry ;)

Also, although the crew battle will probably count towards jack **** for the PR, I think David's actions were nothing short of heroic.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Haha told you guys :]. David is my hero, ask him. LOLL.

Raynex for PR
Kage for higher
KirbyKaze for PR
And by the looks of it Thad > Rimi.

Just from the way things look.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Kirbykaze for PR? Was that the Sheik that hurt Ottawa a lot? He didn't even make it out of pools...

Edit: Or maybe I'm wrong and that was someone else? I didn't get to take the time to know everybody.

Rimi

Smash Apprentice
I tried using fox all tourny, my fox sucks, give my pr ranking to raynex, aka take me off cause i wont be to another tourny until brawl.

Dice

Smash Lord
Raynex for PR, he is **** good, but I expected this.
Unknown... i'm not too sure, never played you, and you went 0-2 in brackets.
Kirbykaze/Dragon_hawk/stupid sheik/ottawa raper/whatevs, I dunno about you, if you played in pools like you did in the crews...
umm yeah, those were the toronto guys I personally was impressed with.
Pwn Party for not on PR, this was our last tourny, it was fun, but we'll be back for brawl, so whatchyoself.
Warrenthad for wtf PR, lost to fogel, beat gpwn.... among other ccccrazy matches, you are ****ed up :p

Dice

Smash Lord
omg yay @ thad. My only complaint is mikey still on the PR, he is like completely out of the smash scene now isn't he? He should be replaced by like someone else who is good, like another montreal person or something.

However, if mikey is still playing, and intends to go to the next montreal tourney, then ignore what i said.

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
omg yay @ thad. My only complaint is mikey still on the PR, he is like completely out of the smash scene now isn't he? He should be replaced by like someone else who is good, like another montreal person or something.
Anyone agree with KirbyKaze? He's been ****** up GTA too. Maybe Unknown522, but then again, I might be biased cos I'm from GTA?

pkmvodka

Smash Lord
You are right, but we felt that if he still wanted to be in, it would be harsh to completly take him off, since he was 8th.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
This is crazy, Level up! I am happy I got this far... man, this is all been a fun journey. Let us continue to have fun in this life! =D

WarranThad

Smash Ace
new pr looks good to me, though I dont see why damax went down... Plus thatguy's epic doubles performance should be worth something, it was nuts.

jaywinner

Smash Cadet
Now updated. Let the flames begin.
What the hell happened this weekend???

PR people crashing down to make room for RaynEX at 6th (gratz) and Kage at 5th.

Kage is 5th, right under Chet...my world view is shattered if Kage is actually that good. Oh well, there must be something to it.

As for Warran getting a spot, yay! It's now expected that you'll beat people, no more hiding behind being a noob peach player.

Hope some of this is on tape so I can see how this came about.

WarranThad

Smash Ace
kage deserves it, honest.

me? i'm still scrub, silly. I also had 0 matches recorded (and didnt even play doubles) at tos4.

WarranThad

Smash Ace
But i lost that one

badly

=/

what about me vs gpwn? I think i played that one on the left tv <_<.

Damax

Smash Lord
new pr looks good to me, though I dont see why damax went down... Plus thatguy's epic doubles performance should be worth something, it was nuts.
cmon face it, I sucked hard core in singles. and obviously Kage did everything in teams... or he made us loose two against you....or there might be more to it.

I don't really care. I know I can stand my game up pretty well in teams. I assume I have one of the best teams placings records according to who I was teaming with. 7th with jih was hardcore stuff, bad team playa.

I really loved my 2v2 performance, I know that I'm a match for VWIN and Bam's team. it makes my day. So I careless about that Single bracket's more oriented PR. I thanks Kage for the good team performance, even if he did have some really bad time against vwin and Bam or team charleston at a point. I can't wait for the team vids to come up.

and I know it will seems pretty much like arrogance or over-confidence from your point of view, but it is not. I'd deserve more praise in team that I'm getting, no matter how bad my single play is.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
It's not like I can win 1v2 now cmon Damax... without your well placed combos I think we would of lost or would of been too close of a match. Basically, what made the difference is the team combos. You should be proud man. Good **** =D.

TestRider

Smash Ace
I think everyone in the Toronto area owns many thanks to Raynex for coming out all the way to Ottawa and kicking ***, his performance is the main reason why Toronto won't be the laughing stock of our community anymore.

Lawl just kidding, we love you TO.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
<333 Testies.

Good shiiiit Kage and Bernard. I like the update. I look back and actually agree that KK needs to prove himself more to be one. Congrats Thad :] rep that Peach.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Ty community for the big ups and the PR spot. I appreciate it, and will work even harder to get past these new challenges. (i.e: vodka......)

Oh and Kage my warrior soul is more soul than yours is. I shall prove it in January. & I'm beating Bam next time too :grin:

-Much Luv.

Top Bottom