• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

almost the 5th East Coast Canada Power Rankings -- updated around april

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Ty community for the big ups and the PR spot. I appreciate it, and will work even harder to get past these new challenges. (i.e: vodka......)

Oh and Kage my warrior soul is more soul than yours is. I shall prove it in January. & I'm beating Bam next time too :grin:

-Much Luv.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Raynex the warrior??? mmm.. you have to first follow your dreams, find the keys and journey into eternity. ^_^

Ganon is a warrior because he has much ambition and wants to conquer the world.. and that's exactly I'm trying to do lol. (In smash of course)

Space animals are not warriors. They're hunters =P.

And you THINK you will be able to beat me and Bam... but you already caught up in the Jail. =)

Also I will always be a Shadow (Kage in japanese) that you will need to overcome. haha

WarranThad

Smash Ace
kage posts are the worst things ever.

plus your dumb prison thing doesnt translate well into English.

also being a weeaboo is nothing to be proud of

infact, i'd post weeaboo.jpg but im too lazy to not make a quick post.

D

Deleted member

I tried using fox all tourny, my fox sucks, give my pr ranking to raynex, aka take me off cause i wont be to another tourny until brawl.
and delorted takes best non quebec alpha peach in EC ^___^

D

Deleted member

money match imo
wow get ***** seriously.

you just got lol no'd, it's the ultimate sign of disrespect.

all quebec can do is talk about gay sex and warriors, which are also kind of gay, way to repeat yourself noobs

Damax

Smash Lord
wow get ***** seriously.

you just got lol no'd, it's the ultimate sign of disrespect.

all quebec can do is talk about gay sex and warriors, which are also kind of gay, way to repeat yourself noobs
and all you can do is spin on an highway, (Cmon its friggin a straight road)
cry about going 160km/h
fear accidents

I'd rather have gay sex and warriors than stayin home forever because I fear a road accident.

WarranThad

Smash Ace
i autolose to marth/fox though.

no thx.

ill mm you in 3s or cvs2 or lb2 or garou or nba jam:TE or mvsf or mvsf2 or mvxm or mvc2 or rs2 though

**** melee, it sucks.

Desh.

Smash Lord
lol i just noticed but when u look at the list of pr's the first one comes after the second one in terms of dates. xD

cF=)

Smash Lord
A username with the word "desh" in it can only make me lulz.

QC***s will understand :)

ThatGuy

Smash Master
I like the new PR. I would have thought pkmvodka would be 1st place after the Ottawa tournament though. He has basically tied for first in the past 2 tournaments - ending up in winner's bracket both times - and beating the top players on the way there already anyways. That's the only problem I see though, nice work guys :bigthumbu

As for my doubles performance, I think we all know doubles counts towards jack **** for the PR; otherwise, I would have been on quite some time ago ;).

IMO chet needs to step it up or he's going to drop out of the big 4. Never would I have imagined that could be possible :psycho:

GJ Rous!

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Now updated. Let the flames begin.
I suppose someone still has access to my account, since I wasn't the one to update this thread.
Great PR related discussion we have goin' on here.
That's because it seems everyone agrees... and we are just saying random things for the sake of saying something.. i guess.
Just because the majority accepts it, doesn't make it right. Keep on topic please.
I like the new PR. I would have thought pkmvodka would be 1st place after the Ottawa tournament though. He has basically tied for first in the past 2 tournaments - ending up in winner's bracket both times - and beating the top players on the way there already anyways. That's the only problem I see though, nice work guys :bigthumbu

IMO chet needs to step it up or he's going to drop out of the big 4. Never would I have imagined that could be possible :psycho:
I agree with the pkm stuff. I agree with the chet stuff too. I'm not good enough yet to not play Fox, cause I seem to screw up more when playing other characters. Plus, no shines = handicap for me :laugh:. Nonetheless, Fox is boring. I'll try to do better next tourney if I attend it, no johns.

Damax

Smash Lord
I agree with the pkm stuff. I agree with the chet stuff too. I'm not good enough yet to not play Fox, cause I seem to screw up more when playing other characters. Plus, no shines = handicap for me :laugh:. Nonetheless, Fox is boring. I'll try to do better next tourney if I attend it, no johns.
you come to SFF3 or I'll bash you again.

Vwins

Smash Ace

As for my doubles performance, I think we all know doubles counts towards jack **** for the PR; otherwise, I would have been on quite some time ago ;).

GJ Rous!
yeah pkm beat me and bam twice in the last tournament but we beat him 2 set in a row in grand final. I know he didnt use DK in final to both tournament but even if we split, if he wants to be first on the PR he needs to play DK in final and win tournaments.

jaywinner

Smash Cadet
yeah pkm beat me and bam twice in the last tournament but we beat him 2 set in a row in grand final. I know he didnt use DK in final to both tournament but even if we split, if he wants to be first on the PR he needs to play DK in final and win tournaments.
I'm a big fan of PKM but I agree with this, prize split is not the same as tied for first.

GanonPWN!

Smash Journeyman
ah, why isnt pkm #2... no reason for this. And man it sucks to be passed by people you havnt even played :s.

also why isnt dice on the PR? For sure it cant be because of placing difference if it is, i have a counter argument to this.

WarranThad

Smash Ace
#15 guy is too good.

sure he lost to someone who went off the pr, but he was so good he god chet to sd twice.

surely thats pr pro.

Top Bottom