• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Almo's Mass Gathering 2 Results and Shoutouts

So Fatal

Smash Master
Brawl Doubles

1: Final Boss (OBM + Fatal) ($67.20)
2: My partner is a scrub (Scrub + Kevin) ($28.80)
3: Don't get grabbed (Green Ace + IcyLight)
4: Side Smashed (Turtle + JJ Wolf)
5: Missing Cookies (Almo + Peachkid)
5: Cartoon Heroes (Riot + Ace)
7: Side Spiked (Joebot + PChu)
7: We Crouch-Cancel D-Smash for Massive Damage (Rainy + Etherlight)
9: Wal-Mart (Krimzon + Rogue)
9: For Bro' (Jag + Wolfy)
9: Team I'm gunna cut off Peachkid's Stripper Leg (Bloodcross + DCADN)
9: Kings (Hotdogturtle + Dr)

Brawl Singles

1: Fatal ($129.60) Snake
2: OBM ($64.80) Game and Watch
3: Green Ace ($21.60)- Yoshi
4: Kevin/Bizkit- Snake
5: JoeBot - Rob
5: Turtle - Diddy
7: Icy Light- Oli
7: Kool-Aid- Pit
9: Scrub
9: Peachkid
9: JJ Wolf
9: Bloodcross the ONLY guy in the tournamnet who got laid
13: Copacetic
13: Etherlight
13: Riot got 5th in Melee
13: Deoxys
17: hotdogturtle
17: Rain(y)
17: LuVr
17: Xfro
17: Riot
17: Pchu
17: xRoYx (Big Fan of llaMaCario)
17: Almo
25: Rogue
25: Wolfy
25: KrimZon
25: WarrenB
25: Decadon

shoutouts later.

good **** everyone

big thanks go to my friend d-lite for helping run the tournament.

everyone should friend him on AiB.
http://allisbrawl.com/profile/d-Lite.ai

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
blarghasjdhs today was fun as **** ^_^

shoutouts will be later, need to sleep soon

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
LOOK AT THAT
6%
14%
OH MY GOD 25% YOU'RE GETTIN *****

Seriously that was too much fun. Brawlers aren't as bad as I thought you all were :D
see...brawlers are quite kewl :B

my favorite was like...

when eather u or me shouted out when ether was playing "BIT.CH GET IN THE KITCHEN AND MAKE ME A FUC.KING SANDWICH!!!"

and when i yelled out in the falcon dit
"OMG FUC.K ME MATT.ZEB THIS MATCH IS MAKING ME HARD"

there were others that were hilarious, but i cant remember now...too tired XD

Green_Ace

Smash Apprentice
Brawl Doubles

1: Final Boss (OBM + Fatal) ($67.20)- Good ****, but this was to be expected. OBM your Wario is WAY too good in doubles.
2: My partner is a scrub (Scrub + Kevin) ($28.80)- I've never had a doubles set so **** close.
4: Side Smashed (Turtle + JJ Wolf)- Dayum our matches were good ones. gg's

Brawl Singles

1: Fatal ($129.60)- Dang, looks like nobody can stop you now. Stop winning.
2: OBM ($64.80)- GGs, looks like you've studied the yoshi matchup. Just wait until next time.
4: Kevin- GGs, your snake is very beastly. I look forward to playing it again.
5: JoeBot- We played one friendly. It was a good game... your ROB is quite good.
5: Turtle- Dang close games. Your diddy gets better each time I play it. Rainbow Cruise ftw.
7: Icy Light- Good **** in doubles and friendlies.
7: Kool-Aid- OH YEAH ... but seriously, gg's. Nice job knocking me into loser's and taking out JJ wolf. You're a player who definitely shows a great deal of promise.
9: JJ Wolf- You'll do better next time, don't sweat it.
9: Bloodcross- Close matches, you gave me a lot of trouble.
13: Etherlight- Fun friendlies
13: Deoxys- GGs, your MK is as gay as ever (and I mean that as a compliment)
17: LuVr- I see you way too much at tournaments
17: Riot- Your Zelda is definitely the best I've played.
17: xRoYx (Big Fan of llaMaCario)- GGs, too bad we had to play kinda early on.
17: Almo- Remember the Alamo
25: WarrenB- I have to admit, I've never had as much fun in a tournament match.

Good ****, guys! See ya again soon!

-Green Ace

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Almo - Thanks for the ride.
Ace - Hi. >_>
Copacetic - We need to actually play each other some time. Too bad I can't come to your WPI tourney.
Dr. - Fun teaming with you. If we ever play doubles again we need to call ourselves hotdocturtle. ...I thought of that after doubles ended. It's terrible and genius at the same time.
Scrub - Good games, we were pretty even up until the end of the third match.
JJ - Also fun matches even though you beat me pretty badly.
Wolfy - Textures hacks are great fun, thanks for bringing them. Try downloading this one for Kirby, it's one of my favorites that I've seen online. The Moon from Majora's Mask
Norfair - Thanks for continuing to be my favorite counterpick stage <3

Everyone else: Nice seeing you as usual, even if I didn't. I hope the next Almo/Peachkid tourney (whatever it ends up being called) is in the same venue because I liked that place, and it's a lot easier to get to from my house than I thought it would be.

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
1: Fatal ($129.60) - Great games we had Fatal. It's about time we got our matches (double dair stage spike owns hehe). WE HAD SEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
2: OBM ($64.80) - Glad we finally got to at least friendly. Oh and ROFL WARIO IN DOUBLES! FART COMEBACKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3: Green Ace ($21.60) - .... You're just hot @_@ I didn't want to play you in the tournament but gg's... Cruise is *** idk why i didnt ban it lolol (JOHNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
5: JoeBot - Grr, curse you for taking my precious $5. Nice Rob, honestly the only Rob that rarely/didn't spot dodge.... AT ALL. Kinda got me off guard (and illusion recovery failure as usual lol). That just shows lots of Falco experience
5: Turtle - Once again good **** Turtle, never would have thought Diddy could be good on Cruise, well if used by the perfect diddy at least hehe.
7: Kool-Aid - YES. I AM SO GLAD YOU AND WARREN CAME. All those FFA's were a blast, and you're Pit is great, keep it up.
9: Scrub - MY CAPTAIN FALCON IS BETTER THAN YOURS!!!!! lol facing you made me want to take up Ganon as a secondary for fun hehehe
9: Peachkid - Idk why you say u did a bad job hosting. b/c u hosted the best tourny ive ever been to. So much fun ^_______^
9: JJ Wolf - Thanks for the advice on DI, it helped me out alot overall and I'll learn to adjust my play with this newly learned DI techs. Still the best Wolf IN CHINA (!!!!!!!!!!)
9: Bloodcross the ONLY guy in the tournamnet who got laid - I'm too pro (way to go Roy spelling tournament wrong der)
13: Copacetic - You got a beast Toon Link O.O Really fun matches, I'm actually surprised I won with Wolf on Cruise O.o idk y but I do good with wolf there, altho I should prolly take up a character better suited on cruise (on paper at least)
13: Riot got 5th in Melee - ACE YOU SMELL lol.
13: Deoxys - Let me ask you a question... HOW CAN MY GANON BEAT YOUR MK? lol for nado spam in Friendly doubles... that was hilarious xDD
17: LuVr - LOL WII JACKET
17: Riot - Thanks for ****** me in Melee LOLOL.
17: xRoYx (Big Fan of llaMaCario) - Thanks for helping me keep cool after my loss against Green Ace, and I call matches better than you (who else says *****z anyway?).
17: Almo - again, thanks for hosting such a great tournament. lol you ***** me in Melee... I honestly wish I was good in Melee so I can further improve my tech skill in brawl (which isnt much b/c... well its brawl)
25: Wolfy - Your Ness has potential, keep it up.
25: WarrenB - SO GLAD YOU WENT! I wasn't actually surprised you didn't go Ganon this time, but those Ganon Teams were amazing ^__^ very funny guy
25: Decadon - lolol doubles was really fun. It was really nice to meet you =)

Rainbow Cruise: You suck, and always will suck, go die!
Texture hacks: AMAZING
Falcon Dittos: AMAZING

wheres melee singles results? I WANNA LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT I CAME IN DEAD LAST. RIGHTEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also....

MattDovZeb: STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

rvkevin

Smash Lord
1: Fatal ($129.60): Good job.
2: OBM ($64.80): I really liked our match, I feel like we both played really smooth.
3: Green Ace ($21.60): So close, I actually have game plan against Yoshi now so better watch out next time, Rainbow Cruise! I just felt like being random.
4: Kevin: You always got a lot of momentum at the beginning. Nice games. I want to play you in singles next time…
5: JoeBot: Fate that we tie again.
5: Turtle: Learning matchups…work in progress.
7: Icy Light: Castle Seige caught me off guard, first time it was CP'ed against me, haven't played it in the longest time.
7: Kool-Aid: I heard your Pit is amazing, I wish I saw it in play.
9: Scrub: You totally won crews for us, you really pulled some special **** off, haven't seen a MK play like that since I saw M2K.
9: Peachkid: Nice tourney/venue, once again making JJ fail with Wolf in doubles.
9: JJ Wolf: Need to work on your secondaries.
9: Bloodcross: Nice job in crews.
13: Etherlight: Our JJ Counter.
13: Ace: Diddy dittos are not fun in serious matches, its so frustrating.
13: Deoxys: MK ditto so close, I actually picked up MK for stages bad for Diddy, I guess its still a work in progress.
17: Riot: Thanks for owning MDZ, Epic Victory!
17: Pchu: Tourney FAP.
17: Almo: **** so good at tipping.

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
1: Fatal - Good job winning again, and finally got to play you in a set. First match was eh but second one was crazy intense.
2: OBM - WARIO!?
3: Green Ace - We have weird matches, they always go either way. This time you got me though.
5: JoeBot - Fun games in doubles/singles/crews
7: Icy Light - You'll do better next time
7: Kool-Aid - Don't go Snake against Falcos when you know how to use Pit
9: Scrub - You're getting much better, and we did well in teams.
9: Peachkid - Great tourny, thx for hosting
9: JJ Wolf - Fun friendlies, also got my revenge on you this time. Crazy insane Wolf. Also, Pichtochat = bad CP.
13: Etherlight - Fun friendlies
13: Riot got 5th in Melee - I assume this is Ace, in which case, fun friendlies.
17: Xfro - Not a good idea to underestimate Warios.
17: Riot - You 3 stocked Mattdotzeb in crews wat
MattDotZeb: IT'S SAFE TO AIR DODGE IN BRAWL. Also, you're hilarious. You getting 3 stocked by Riot was the highlight of the night for sure.

Any replays saved on the TV near the laptop that was Brawl, will probably eventually be uploaded once I go through them.

The tourny was really fun overall. Brawl draft crews were really fun.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Mini Shout Outs for now.

Fatal - You're a scrub. WHAT SON?!

Kevin - Fun friendlies, as always. You have me vs. Pchu(Mario) and Me vs. Kool-Aid(Pit/Snake) on your Wii. Did you ever get me and Riot's doubles set with obm/Fatal from SMB2? I just really wanna watch them.

Riot - I hear you got Fifth in Melee, that's pretty beast. You're pretty beast. Thanks again for the food.

Turtle - Rainbow Cruise? Really? And yeah, Diddy ditto's are really really annoying in tourney. I don't want to ever do it again. But DK/Diddy is so ehh... and my Sonic is just not up to par with your Diddy.

obm - Train me please. I'm really bad at keeping my cool and I need to get better. Make me the next Buuman, please. Also, should we ever meet in tourney, let's not do Diddy vs. GaW. Let's just go all Low Tier or something... it'll be more fun.

ROY/ETHER - You guys are awesome, thank you again.

That's all for now, my legs hurt so bad. Real shout outs later.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
1: Fatal ($129.60) - Snake(Solo?)
2: OBM ($64.80) - Mr. Game and Watch
3: Green Ace ($21.60) - Yoshi
4: Kevin/Bizkit - Snake
5: JoeBot - ROB
5: Turtle - Diddy Kong
7: Icy Light - Olimar
7: Kool-Aid - Pit/Snake

Right?

Wolf of Ice

Smash Apprentice
Thanks, Blood. Glad everyone liked the textures. Feel free to make more requests, and I'll get that Moon.

Almo

Smash Ace
shoutouts

1: Fatal ($129.60)- again? you're too good.
2: OBM ($64.80)- gg's in teams, singles, and melee. Now i know what i need to work on for your GaW.
5: JoeBot- team gimps were ridiculous. never again, even though it happened twice.
5: Turtle- nice diddy, gg's
7: Kool-Aid- wow you're way underrated. good ****.
9: Peachkid- thanks for carrying me in teams, and good job at placing top 10.
9: JJ Wolf- tipper!
9: Bloodcross- we didn't get to play. ehh.
13: Deoxys- games were pretty close. ggs.
17: hotdogturtle- np about the ride. and you falling asleep was wicked funny since i was talking and then it was like oh....right.....
17: Pchu- ggs
17: xRoYx (Big Fan of llaMaCario)- thank you for offering to help out running it during doubles.

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
Shout outs.

Green Ace- Amazing Yoshi and nice matches. Keep repping the low tier, it gives me hope lol.

JoeBot- I honestly thought I was pretty good at disposing of Robots before I fought you... great matches.

Kool-Aid- You are too young to be so good, either grow up or start sucking! (JK great job/matches)

Peachkid- Great tournament and crazy cool Peach.

Bloodcross- Cool friendlies and weird melee matches!

Etherlight- Always good to see you! Did we play? If so good friendlies!

Riot got 5th in Melee- Yes, yes I did.

Deoxys- You where there, placed higher than me and then left.... where the hell did you go?

Riot- Are you in a slump? Honestly... get better fast or get out!

KrimZon- Good matches, keep up with that Marth!

Decadon- Nice to meet you, you are bound to get better once you start going to more tournaments!

DotHack

Smash Apprentice
AKA Scrub (just an FYI)

Fatal - You're too freakin good man. Stop getting put in the same bracket as me. It's depressing. D:

OBM - Your Wario is epic. That double waft kill brought tears to my eyes since it made me laugh so hard. xD

Green Ace - Those teams matches were borderline insane. Good ****.

Bizkit - Please keep teaming with me? We're amazing.

Joebot - That Rob is so deceiving. I see what you're doing....and realize I can't stop it. Idk what to think about that. o_o

Turtle + JJ - I wish I had played you guys in singles, because our teams matches were WAY too close. It would've been epic.

Peachkid - Funny as always. xD This was one of the most well organized and friendly tournament settings I've been to. Good job man.

Etherlight - You suck but I <3 you anyways. j/k, you just had a bad run of luck with your bracket. Next time I shall get your Money Match.

Rainy - Oh lawd the melee matches. xD

LuvR - Your G+W was good, but I think you had issues with my Samus from lack of experience playing good ones? They were close matches and I enjoyed them thoroughly. You would've won the first match if you didn't jump out and get gimped.

Blood - MOAR FALCON DITTOS ARE REQUIRED! 4 stock, Falcon only, Final Destination. hahaha

Copacetic - ****....You are without a doubt the best TL I've seen. Keep it up.

Hotdogturtle - Our matches were too close till the end. I'm surprised I'd never seen you before. Definitely want to play vs you in the future.

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
lol at putting wario next to my name i only used him in teams. i used him once in singles and didn't win a match with him, i don't really think that warrants me having 'used' him in tourney

1: Fatal ($129.60) Snake - i'll be back -__-
2: OBM ($64.80) Game and Watch/Wario - lol you didn't use wario!
3: Green Ace ($21.60)- Yoshi - sorry to gay you, we need to ban planking with ledge grab rule.
4: Kevin/Bizkit- Snake - good shiz in teams WARIO
5: JoeBot - Rob - nice set, kinda stomped me on fd -__-
5: Turtle - Diddy - omg do i hate diddy, you play a pretty sexy diddy though
7: Icy Light- Oli - double fart ko? **** ha ha good seein you
7: Kool-Aid- Pit - didn't get to play you, but nice job takin green ace out
9: Scrub - nice stuff in teams, crazy comebacks you guys had in loser finals
9: Peachkid - thanks for hostin!
9: JJ Wolf - 9th what is this!? ha ha just kiddin, you goin to md with us?
9: Bloodcross the ONLY guy in the tournamnet who got laid - **** falco! ha ha upsmash out of phantasm'd you too often.
13: Copacetic - see you at wpi for your tourney
13: Etherlight - peach powa!
13: Riot got 5th in Melee - step it up in melee what is this
17: LuVr - good matches! you changed your tag?
17: Xfro - wario time son!
17: Riot - only 5th? garbage ha ha we'll play soon
17: Almo - stinks you had to play me so early, i bet you could have placed higher. nice marth.

DotHack

Smash Apprentice
OBM, Anyone who saw the double waft would put him next to your name. xD

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Man I should've stayed for crews too.

And went.

<_<

etherlight you did not unleash your inner light

also, holy crap i really should've went, HOTDOGTURTLE WAS THERE OMG

Rainy

Smash Apprentice
small shoutouts:

Peachkid- Cool tourney, lots of fun, nice to see you again, we play next time <3 Also, watched you matches against Ether, really sexy peach thar :3

Etherlight: You lyke mah bestest fwend in tha MA Smash community, keep ****** babbeh <3

Alkaid/Scrub/.Hack/WHATEVER DA **** THEY CALL YOU: Had tons of fun with those Melee friendlies. Your Brawl Samus is sexy too. GGs i nthose Money Matches, I'll take good care of your 2 dollars, promise <3

GREEN ACE & ICY LIGHT: I HATE YOU GUYSS SOOOOOO MUCH ON JAPES PLEASE GO DIE RAGERAGE Nah, but seriously, good ****, that was insane, i cried a little, but you're both cool so it's all gewd.

Riot: Knock me out in Melee AND Doubles, but no shoutout? ;_;

Kevin/Bizkit: Thansk for those doubles friendlies early on, they were fun. Also, you ****, good stuff. I'll be sure to bring more money next time so i can take you up on your offer to meny match lol

Roy: Cool seeing you again, good **** helping out with the tourney. Nice friendlies too, mah MK barely edged out your Pit :O and Mah Puff is just too gewd to lose to Lucario <3

Matt: Get ***** sonz :O Nah, but seriously, cool seeing you again. You played like a scrub and suck at brawl, but i still <3 you. I'm sure I'll be talking to you soon anyways.

Almo: Didn't get to play you today, so I hope you get to go t omore tournies so i can play you in the future :3

Annnnndddd I THINK that's about it. Sorry If i forgot anyone =S

Had a ton of fun at this tourney. Got to Jiggs **** Matt, Roy, and some kid whose name I don't remember xD Also had a friendley doubles match with Kevin and Alkaid when my Jiggs got 6 kills. Those facts made that tourney a success, regadless of my results in brackets xD

Almo

Smash Ace
Man I should've stayed for crews too.

And went.

<_<

etherlight you did not unleash your inner light

also, holy crap i really should've went, HOTDOGTURTLE WAS THERE OMG
i drove him...you should have come all the way down just to enjoy that car ride. dazwa i will see you at MM15 and will want ZSS practice since i don't really play any ever.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
good **** bizkit

and this is the first tourny i ever seen icy not get top 2 in dubz lol

Etherlight

Smash Apprentice
Brawl Singles

1: Fatal ($129.60) Snake - Stop ******
3: Green Ace ($21.60)- Yoshi - I would say to stop ****** but you got that beard so... <3
4: Kevin/Bizkit- Snake - Good stuff. Crew Battles were fun and lulzy.
5: JoeBot - Rob - Good stuff against Kevin.
5: Turtle - Diddy - <3 for the leaer
7: Icy Light- Oli - Olimar mains are always awesome. <3
9: Scrub - scrub. Just kidding, I know you bribed your way through the brackets while getting Kevin to sandbag you on that Crew Battle match :p
9: Peachkid - <33 You better make those Draft Crew videos pretty D:
9: JJ Wolf - I <3 and </3 your Wolf.
9: Bloodcross the ONLY guy in the tournamnet who got laid - Lawl.
13: Copacetic - TLs are cewl.
13: Etherlight - You can't play against Wolfs for crap. Get better next time </3
13: Riot got 5th in Melee - The video will come soon. :]
13: Deoxys - You missed Doubles and made Roy cry. D: j/k but it's good to know you made it
17: Rain(y) - Thanks for the rides and stuff. </////3 for playing Jiggs and FAILING.
17: Riot - You can do better than this (although I shouldn't be saying anything, lulz)
17: xRoYx (Big Fan of llaMaCario) - Read what I said to Riot only w/o the Melee.

Other:

Mattdotzeb: Highlight of the Crew Battle. yayuhz, you made a name for yourself even if you're not good at Brawl <3 Oh and the constant butt-****** on Jiggs rollout was fun.

Dazwa: I HAVE FAILED JOO. Please forgive me D:

DotHack

Smash Apprentice
Ether, are you saying that Peachkid has the Draftcrews vids? >_> If so, what is his tube account?

Top Bottom