• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AllYouCanSmash, August 24th Friday, CHICAGO, IL

Brightside6382

Smash Lord
60/40 prize split :/. Im not a fan of it but w/e its ur tourney you can do what you want I guess.

Boo Tink way to ruin everyones chances T_T

BlankFu

Smash Cadet
60/40 prize split :/. Im not a fan of it but w/e its ur tourney you can do what you want I guess.

Boo Tink way to ruin everyones chances T_T
Suject to change... And I was thinking about double eliminaton brackets, wouldn't it be hard to claim a 3rd place anyway?

McLovin

Smash Rookie
3rd place is the other person who makes it to loser's finals who wasnt in winners finals. 2nd is the person who goes into winner's vs tink.

Brightside6382

Smash Lord
I definitely lol'd at that part. Charles with the bluntness. heh

:p at you guys for making all these tourneys when I go back to college. What cool individuals. :cool:
You'll be here in spirit cunning, me and Ramons team will be called Team CunningKitsune to keep the love alive.

For the entire tourney i'll be standing in back of Tink shouting "Moon-walk Knee's" if I have to.

Jb14

Smash Rookie
Heh, yeah, hosting these during the week is probably gonna be a huge false in terms of attendance. And yeah, if anything somehow pops up over school breaks this year, the Southside may be able to bring a good amount of people over. We'll see how things go. You should expect a visit from Edward J. Howells, however. heh
Oh man, Eddie! He was at the last smashfest I went to. Eddie was like an sk-92 in Vegas except sk-92 is slightly better heh :lick:

Zjiin

Smash Master
In the event that the weather is as bad as it is by me right now, I'm not going.

Call it a weather john if you want, but the roof to the bus garage I work at flew off this afternoon in the storm. So yeah...
Yeah i have a plant pot filled with water in my backyard, and it flew into my garage door and broke it open. So i hear ya, but at the same time... NO JOHNSESSES!

BlankFu

Smash Cadet
In the event that the weather is as bad as it is by me right now, I'm not going.

Call it a weather john if you want, but the roof to the bus garage I work at flew off this afternoon in the storm. So yeah...
I feel ya, had 8 smash friends over today for practice then all off a sudden, storm! and boom! no power...

But yeah, I hope the weather calms down so people show, if not, me and my friends will still be there enjoying all that pizza ourselves... >_<

I still hope for the best tommorow!

Minty

Smash Apprentice
yup so far so good.. =D btw Sean what time are you gonna be there?

BlankFu

Smash Cadet
Yeaa! Good feeling about today! All these bad omens yesterday though, weather, my glasses breakin', poweroutage at my house...

But today, WE SMASH!

P.S.! Anyone checking this last second try to bring a copy of Smash just in case, I think were gonna be missing two... (We have all the t.v.s and gamecubes, just need a few copies)

BlankFu

Smash Cadet
Here's a question; Where do we park?
Theres a parking lot behind the place, I don't think it its that big though, so since your showing up later then other people... You'll probably have to walk a block or two...

Sorry bro

McLovin

Smash Rookie
heh dont start the tourny w/o me and tink we could possiblt be a lil late cuz im not sure what time he gets off of work exactly.

Zjiin

Smash Master
It looks like chances are that Pete isnt going to get out of work early enough, so i'm going to head down there via the loop and if he doesnt show by the start i will team with someone else.

See you in a bit.

Top Bottom