• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AllYouCanSmash, August 24th Friday, CHICAGO, IL

Brightside6382

Smash Lord
Really fun tourney only problem the Gimpyfish had was that the brackets werent very well setup IMO. Alot of the "better" players were playing each other extremely early in the tourney. But other then that I thought it was really fun and drew in a pretty big crowd. If this is the only tourney then o well it was a blast but if u do hold another a computer generated bracket would be 100x better :p.

Yoru liked this tourney alot, he wanted me to say that.

Minty

Smash Apprentice
sean wtf you talking about the tourn was good. Anyways i left after i lost so who won Singles?

1st
2nd and 3rd?

and man the tourn had some hilarous *** moments ROFL big c and Brightside lawl =P

Minty

Smash Apprentice
haha i got my *** handed to me by Kssb =P lol but yea sean like i told you before comp brackets are better imo.. I had the worst matchup between Tink OMFG that was just gay Lol

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Good tourney. Elana and I had a good time.

Mini-shoutouts!

Bear: Good seeing you again, as always. Hopefully, we'll smash again soon. ;)

Tink: Thanks for the matchs. Good ****, as always. ;) Glad to see I didn't lose as badly as I did at SG. XD

Tink's crew buddy: Good matches. :) Nuf' said.

Blank: It was a good tourney, and your first as well. So no sweat. :) Keep up the good work.

Zjiin: Excellent matches. Perhaps before you go back to Brazil, we can smash again.

Hoefler: Shame we didn't get more matches, and yet didn't even finish one... Good **** nonetheless.

Others: Good ****, more to come later.

Zjiin

Smash Master
I personally think this was of my favorite local touneys i have ever been to. The room dedicated to it/the free pizza/all the Brightside to beat on all day... what else could you ask for? Yeah the seeding could have been better, but it's a good start. It's a lot more comfortable not having the feeling that the venue owner(s) don't even want you there (Something that some big name events still have). Very pleasant. [overall A-]

Pete, Tink, Cenardson, Romulux, Brightside, Yoru, Dabear, Odin, Zec, Kssb, etc, etc, etc... all good stuff.

Kyo

Smash Cadet
Yea, I love that twist of all you can eat. I never had that at a fighting game tourny.

Scythe

Smash Master
I forget singles but
Doubles
Tnk and Big C
RamonNoodles and Brightside
Dabear and Scythe

Shoutouts-
Khepri- Darn you!!! you got too good while i was on hiatus
Dabear- zomg i'm sry i choked in loser's finals
Big C- lol
Tink- too good
Zjiin- i didn't play you at all wtf
Hoefler- you too
Odin- just saw you at the endish and didn't play you lol
Pete- you prolly won't read this but you're too good
Ramon and Brightside- i want revenge! your guys team is too good.
KSSB- i think i played you doubles when your team just fell apart when Dabear changed into Zelda. tough luck

DaBearX

Smash Journeyman
Yay, my power is back. Good shiz everyone. Lol, np scythe, I was most ineffective the first few sets, we only made it as far as we did because of the potency of those knees that were inevitably our downfall. Good seeing you odin and gameangel, I look forward to next time. Close matches kirbyssb im gunning for you next time :p. Brightside and Ramos, your time is numbered!

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Yay, my power is back. Good shiz everyone. Lol, np scythe, I was most ineffective the first few sets, we only made it as far as we did because of the potency of those knees that were inevitably our downfall. Good seeing you odin and gameangel, I look forward to next time. Close matches kirbyssb im gunning for you next time :p. Brightside and Ramos, your time is numbered!
Likewise, good sir. :)

GameAngel64

Smash Journeyman
This is my first chance back here, since power's been out (we just got it back today - though I'm on my aunt's computer at the moment, so I'm not even sure if my internet at home's working). BlankFu, your pessimism about your hosting skills and tournament came out of nowhere to me. I haven't been to too many tournaments, but really yours is probably the best I've attended. It was a lot more organized than any other I've attended. I don't know if someone said something to get you down, but as far as I can see your attendees were satisfied, and would be happy to attend another of your events if you choose to host, so isn't that a clear sign of success?

Anyway, I had a good time, even though I got knocked out early - not that I go to these things to win! Good vibes from everybody, and a really great atmosphere overall. It takes good natured opponents to make these things fun! Good times, everyone.

KirbySSB

Smash Ace
I was so sad we had to fight so early in the tournament, either way a great set, you have a wicked sheik.
haha your zelda in teams was funny and somehow worked

McLovin

Smash Rookie
it wasnt that bad blank. it could have been done better if u had a laptop and tourny maker. it would have went much smoother. ppl complained because of how long it took and the 3rd round byes into finals. this is all solved by a laptop and tournament maker tho. that way all u would have had to do is have someone(smash mom) watching the laptop and making sure it's not stolen,broken, or anything else. and people wouldnt have to report to u.they could just go up and update by themselves.

Top Bottom